Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again (4437 Views)

I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / Aunty Success And Emmanuella Fight Over Boyfriend Again / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nikkyfuck(f): 1:37am On Jan 13, 2017
Yes I said it, am falling in love with my ex boyfriend again please how possible is this?
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by ikp120(m): 1:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Nikkyfuck:
Yes I said it, am falling in love with my ex boyfriend again please how possible is this?

Why won't you even fall in love with your ex spirit husband when you get that kinda moniker? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by matrix199(m): 2:00am On Jan 13, 2017
You loved him then, you stopped along the line and broke up with him, now you're falling back in love with him.

How possible is it? ....... It is very possible, most especially when you've found out he secured an oil company's job.

4 Likes

Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by larabae13(f): 2:03am On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin ehya. What did he do to make u fall in love with him again? He hit the G spot? undecided
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 13, 2017
larabae13:
grin grin ehya. What did he do to make u fall in love with him again? He hit the G spot? undecided
G wagon ni

2 Likes

Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by larabae13(f): 2:11am On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
G wagon ni
Egbon shey na u hit the spot? Abi na u b d op? tongue abi u wan hit the spot? tongue
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by softiebae: 2:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm wich kain stupid love be dat one?
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 13, 2017
larabae13:
Egbon shey na u hit the spot? Abi na u b d op? tongue abi u wan hit the spot? tongue
which spot? Penalty spot? Who be egbon? Which G spot?
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by larabae13(f): 2:29am On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
which spot? Penalty spot? Who be egbon? Which G spot?
grin u no b egbon ni? Ok aburo...no claim innocenti for us, if u no knw G spot den u're gay tongue
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 13, 2017
larabae13:
grin u no b egbon ni? Ok aburo...no claim innocenti for us, if u no knw G spot den u're gay tongue
so g spot has to do with people's sexual orientation?

Ejo ma, kini oruko aba yin labule?

1 Like

Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by larabae13(f): 2:37am On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
so g spot has to do with people's sexual orientation?

Ejo ma, kini oruko aba yin labule?
ermm oruko aba wa ni... Moh ti gbagbe
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 13, 2017
larabae13:
ermm oruko aba wa ni... Moh ti gbagbe
go and be driving your G-Wagon. I'm off to sleep

Odaro ooo
Asunji oooo
Sunre ooooo
Ki angeli oluwa so gbogbo wa
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by larabae13(f): 2:43am On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

Odaro ooo
Asunji oooo
Sunre ooooo
odaro oo e ma lala nipa g spot oo tongue
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Aregs(m): 2:46am On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

Odaro ooo
Asunji oooo
Sunre ooooo
Egbon Pablo why u neva sleep na, you dey do yahoo yahoo abi
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by adaujari(f): 2:53am On Jan 13, 2017
it's very possible. shit happens!
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Makudus(m): 3:58am On Jan 13, 2017
matrix199:

You loved him then, you stopped along the line and broke up with him, now you're falling back in love with him.

How possible is it? ....... It is very possible, most especially when you've found out he secured an oil company's job.
hahhhahaha
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by bitcoininvesto(m): 4:18am On Jan 13, 2017
larabae13:
odaro oo e ma lala nipa g spot oo tongue
grin grin grin that is called G spot dream grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Medunah: 6:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Very very possible and normal
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nikkyfuck(f): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2017
ikp120:

Why won't you even fall in love with your ex spirit husband when you get that kinda moniker? undecided
are you talking to me? shocked shocked
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nikkyfuck(f): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2017
larabae13:
hmmmm... Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you, are you a prophetess?
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Aregs:
Egbon Pablo why u neva sleep na, you dey do yahoo yahoo abi
you wan learn? cheesy cheesy

My brother, na wetin make you dey up make me dey up too o cheesy
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by ikp120(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Nikkyfuck:
are you talking to me? shocked shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by ednut1(m): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2017
blame it on his D&&k
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nikkyfuck(f): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2017
No reasonable comment yet? cool
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2017
it very possible. play far from your ex's cheesy
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2017
It's natural to still love an ex, but just because you love them doesn't mean you were meant to be with them. You have to remember you guys broke up for a reason. Sometimes, letting each other go on with your lives and with someone else is for the best. I believe we have many soulmates but only one true significant twin.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by EWAagoyin(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2017
that guy must be a Spartan on bed
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Princess4ng(f): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Lol... U found another guy but discover your ex was better than him... And u feel like "Damn!!!! I bleeped up" ... It happens....
It depends on why u both broke up.....
Make him no go fall ur hand big time....
Some men just want to finish the bread they opened.....
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by agrovick(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Law of 'once debe, always debe' gringrin
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Yoshy: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Princess4ng:
Lol... U found another guy but discover your ex was better than him... And u feel like "Damn!!!! I bleeped up" ... It happens....
It depends on why u both broke up.....
Make him no go fall ur hand big time....
Some men just want to finish the bread they opened.....
i might be betraying homies with this, but...GBAM! it feels good to finish the bread u opened, once there, always have a license.
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by vivianbelema(f): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
ex kwa
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by nedu2000(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
I like that ur ex,making full use of okafor's law

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strangest/naughtiest Places You Have Fingered A Woman Or Where A Woman Has Been / He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding / My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.