Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) (30472 Views)

Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) / Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by DRIFTyKING(m): 3:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Nigerian comedian, Bovi has cried out on instagram about a typical woman who has been trying to blackmail him, he posted the chats below(First image)

With the caption,

"The above woman has been going back and forth trying to blackmail me emotionally because she says I snubbed her husbands messages. After failing to prove that I did that or that I know him personally, I urged her not to DM me on his behalf again if she has any regards for him. She went against my advice. I suspected she would so I have our entire chat history saved. This is d tail of it. It's the dead of the night but this woman won't just stop..... now this is a memo to whom it may concern; it's easier to lie against me blatantly than to guilt trip me. If you try to make me feel bad I will make you feel bad. I lost my mum exactly 12 months ago and part of my anger is that she always let sleeping dogs lie all d time. Now she's not here to alter my temperament anymore so if you come for me, I will hug you tightly! We are all going to die someday! I'm not gonna spend my life manning the gates of anybody's Insecurities!"

See on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPL44c8BdnJ/?taken-by=officialbovi

http://otownloaded.com/comedian-bovi-woman-trying-blackmail-snapshots/

1 Share

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by DRIFTyKING(m): 3:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Freetech: 3:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Hmm but Bovi why now, this your reply e get as e be o

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 13, 2017
hahahah Bovis reply is so crazy.
This is the reason I do only Nairaland.
Less information, less talk shikenah

15 Likes

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by hoover420: 3:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Nigerians not minding their business since 19AD angry
She probably did that cos' she knows bovi will reply her. she should try it with other busy celebs like wizzy who doesn't even have time to read DMs!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by calliope(f): 3:55am On Jan 13, 2017
That moment when you can't differentiate a joke from an insult..
Bovi gat no joy lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Flexherbal(m): 3:58am On Jan 13, 2017
The woman should have allowed her husband to do the talking...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:33am On Jan 13, 2017
lol....bad funny reply....I love dt
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Blessinzy(f): 5:25am On Jan 13, 2017
I dnt understand

8 Likes

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Sunnybabe(m): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Blessinzy:
I dnt understand
not cleared to me too

8 Likes

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by NegeduGrace(f): 6:28am On Jan 13, 2017
attention gained..next!
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2017
The Bible said that "he that findeth a wife found a good thing, I can assure you that when he found you he found a bad thing""

Bovi af killed somebody pikin cry cry

41 Likes

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by UnknownT: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmm! He looks like the one blackmailing her from the shot he posted grin

4 Likes

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by teozey111(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2017
bovi is high on afonja type of weed again.....
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by sakalisis(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Okies
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by free2ryhme: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2017
He finished her ooo grin
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by paskyboy: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2017
BOVI YOU ARE WICKED, SEE FINISHING JESU

4 Likes

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by BCISLTD: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
angry the stupid things people do to get celebs attention
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Number2(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
nothing concern me jare..... January 14th on my mind...

3 Likes

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by stonecoldcafe: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Lol @ hug you tighrly
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by kings09(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2017
that woman wai bovi insult to go need time to come back stable. .that insult can give someone h.b.p
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Gten(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Chai, see as this boy make insult resemble compliment. Kpele ma.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Nigerian comedian, Bovi -

I'm not gonna spend my life manning the gates of anybody's Insecurities!"

Very simple finishing

1 Like

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by barrybanbi: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Maka why?

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2017
hoover420:
Nigerians not minding their business since 19AD angry
She probably did that cos' she knows bovi will reply her. she should try it with other busy celebs like wizzy who doesn't even have time to read DMs!
u mean say bovi no to get work b dat see SHADIND early morning

Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by mary7001: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by Mckandre(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
H
Re: Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) by MrGreenMavro: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
grin

Una fight no consign me...what i know is that

Today is MMM's eve (Watch Night). I dey go buy knockout....*hehehe* Who wants"abisco light"?..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Looks Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / Moet Abebe Flashes Side Boobs In New Bikini Photos / Picture Of Linda Ikeji's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.