Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

King Of Hearts Is Now Annoying - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / King Of Hearts Is Now Annoying (3715 Views)

Zee World's King Of Hearts Returns For Season Two June 2018 Teasers / Zee World Movies,,,, King Of Hearts / Latest Post On Silver Lining, Twist Of Fate, King Of Hearts, Krishi Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Hearts Is Now Annoying by caprini1: 4:09am On Jan 13, 2017
At first,it was romantic watching this indian drama series with wifey as she watched every football matches with me.

But who else supports the idea ,that the series should end already?

When Rajveer was killed,that should be the end,but introducing Misha, a husband for Dd and a woman (Misha) killing a muscular man like Chef ,and Saddat always hanging around Dulgas house talking out of point and too much and absolutely making no sense is hurting the brain.

Lastly I have been successfully telling wifey the out come of every episode because the scenes are so recycled.

The most annoying scenes are always two families gathered in a sitting room with eyes and mouth wide open,with annoying indian funeral song playing in the background of ,while the cameraman takes about 20 minutes from a show of about 55 minutes (adverts inclusive) showing us faces of everyone in the room.

I should have just kept to my football and leave wifey with her zee world and king of heart.
Re: King Of Hearts Is Now Annoying by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Well, there are four seasons of this series. The cast Roshni quit the production just late year without detail information. I guess the series is still very far from coming to an end. It is unlike KRISHI.

1 Like

Re: King Of Hearts Is Now Annoying by prof800(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2017
The series has already been aired on an Indian station before.
Now just to give you a spoiler. Didi or whatever her name is will also die soon. I also heard Roshni and Sadhart will have a child. They will both die and leave the child to their grandparents. That child is the real king of hearts.
I don't like to attack people for watching lower IQ shows but brother it is a waste of time. I still don't know what people are watching in Zee World.
Like I said...
"If you have a wife who doesn't watch Zee World or Telemundo, you don't know how lucky you are".
grin

2 Likes

Re: King Of Hearts Is Now Annoying by caprini1: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2017
prof800:
Now just to give you a spoiler. Didi or whatever her name is will also die soon. I also heard Roshni and Sadhart will have a child. They will both die and leave the child to their grandparents. That child is the real king of hearts.
I don't like to attack people for watching lower IQ shows but brother it is a waste of time. I still don't know what people are watching in Zee World.
Like I said...
"If you have a wife who doesn't watch Zee World or Telemundo, you don't know how lucky you are".
grin
Don't blame me bro,i made her like football,now she watches more games than me ,even became a fan of my beloved real Madrid,Modric is her boyfriend(lol) ...I just tried to reciprocate,but that king of heart is a brain destroyer,so annoying.
Re: King Of Hearts Is Now Annoying by marimarempress: 3:29pm On May 17, 2020
prof800:
I don't like to attack people for watching lower IQ shows but brother it is a waste of time. I still don't know what people are watching in Zee World. Making sense
Like I said...
grin

(1) (Reply)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) / A Must Watch Movie - My Lodge Mate (18 Years And Above Only) / District 9 Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.