Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features (5539 Views)

Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / Some Other Features Of The PhonePad 3 Asides Business Purposes / Download GB Whatsapp V5.15 Apk (three Gbwhatsapp: Dual+plus+third) (2) (3) (4)

Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by officialwaziri: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Cool Feature of GBWhatsapp:

*Hide Last Seen without any problem in one click.

*Send a broadcast message to 600 people instead of 250.

*Preview of photos and videos without any loading.

*Privacy tricks like Hiding second blue tick.

*Theme store to install new themes.

*No copy of date and name while copying multiple messages.

*Send a video of size 30MB instead of 16MB.Send 90 images (photos) at once instead of 10.

*Copy friends status in one click.

*Change app icon and notification icon from settings.

*Update status up to 250 characters instead of 139.

*And many more features,

What's New In v5.20?

*Update to new base Whatsapp version to 2.16.392

*New: Search and send animation (giphy)

*Added: Option to send images in high resolution

*Added: Option to go back to the old interface conversations

*Security: Two-steps verification added in Settings

*Added: Video Call option added

*Added: 13 new launcher icons added for the app

*Other reforms and bug fixes

http://www.droidgurus.com/2017/01/download-gb-whatsapp-520-with-new-user.html

Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by modsfucker: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by ITbomb(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Easy download from zippyshare, no waiting, no redirect, no parsing error.

Click here

Scroll down and download
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by officialwaziri: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017

Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by sod09(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Aw many pple can whatsapp gb group accommodate
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by Winna01(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
officialwaziri:
Cool Feature of GBWhatsapp:

*Hide Last Seen without any problem in one click.

*Send a broadcast message to 600 people instead of 250.

*Preview of photos and videos without any loading.

*Privacy tricks like Hiding second blue tick.

*Theme store to install new themes.

*No copy of date and name while copying multiple messages.

*Send a video of size 30MB instead of 16MB.Send 90 images (photos) at once instead of 10.

*Copy friends status in one click.

*Change app icon and notification icon from settings.

*Update status up to 250 characters instead of 139.

*And many more features,

What's New In v5.20?

*Update to new base Whatsapp version to 2.16.392

*New: Search and send animation (giphy)

*Added: Option to send images in high resolution

*Added: Option to go back to the old interface conversations

*Security: Two-steps verification added in Settings

*Added: Video Call option added

*Added: 13 new launcher icons added for the app

*Other reforms and bug fixes

http://www.droidgurus.com/2017/01/download-gb-whatsapp-520-with-new-user.html
please add me to those android groups 07063647763
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by Whizpeter(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Official Waziri abeg I get question for you...

I updated the moment the new update came out, but please ehn, that status tab by the right of chats, what's it for? Each time u click there it opens my gallery... I thought it was supposed to be the normal status, if so then giving it a separate tab was irrelevant..

The camera tab by the left side of chats does the same thing too, I am not understanding ooo...

Someone please explain for me..

Cc ITbomb

Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by officialwaziri: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Whizpeter:

I updated the moment the new update came out, but please ehn, that status tab by the right of chats, what's it for? Each time u click there it opens my gallery... I thought it was supposed to be the normal status, if so then giving it a separate tab was irrelevant..

The camera tab by the left side of chats does the same thing too, I am not understanding ooo...

Cc ITbomb

Those that have the updated version installed, if they update their status from that status tab, he sud be able to see them, and if he posts his too, they shud be able to see his.

The camera tab is for quick share of media files to anyone
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by ITbomb(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Whizpeter:

The new UI is crap, I had to revert to the old UI immediately
Status is not that important to warrant a tab
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by Whizpeter(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
officialwaziri:

Those that have the updated version installed, if they update their status from that status tab, he sud be able to see them, and if he posts his too, they shud be able to see his.

The camera tab is for quick share of media files to anyone

Well I'm back to the old UI, I don't see any reason why I should stick to the new UI...
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by Whizpeter(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
ITbomb:
The new UI is crap, I had to revert to the old UI immediately Status is not that important to warrant a tab

Exactly what I thought... I also ran back to the new UI immediately...
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by billwetson: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dude this one is out dated version of gbwhatsapp please update it by visiting this link

https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by Xavier0980: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
billwetson:
Dude this one is out dated version of gbwhatsapp please update it by visiting this link

https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/

Well thank you so much for sharing this link I am also looking for it.
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by adamadam9120: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
GB WhatsApp is a modified version of WhatsApp that offers additional features, such as the ability to hide your online status, download status, and access to customized themes. However, using GB WhatsApp may violate WhatsApp's terms of service, which could result in your account being banned.

In addition, GB WhatsApp is not an official app and has not been endorsed by WhatsApp. This means that the security of your personal information may be at risk when using GB WhatsApp, as it could potentially contain malware or spyware.

It's important to remember that using unofficial versions of apps comes with potential risks, and it's always recommended to download apps from official app stores like Google Play Store or Apple App Store to ensure your safety and privacy. delivery status
Xavier0980:

Well, thank you so much for sharing this link I am also looking for it.
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by zamanmehar: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2023
I recently stumbled upon a truly fantastic article that I can't stop raving about! It's packed with valuable insights and information. Moreover, for those of you who often find yourselves in need of parcel tracking services, I highly recommend checking out the https://couriers.com.pk/. This platform offers a seamless and efficient way to keep track of your parcels' whereabouts, ensuring you stay updated throughout the entire delivery process.

The article I mentioned earlier covers a wide range of topics and has left a lasting impression on me. From practical tips to inspiring stories, it's a goldmine of knowledge. It's so refreshing to come across such high-quality content, and I'm thrilled to share it with others.

Now, with the convenience of the Pakistan courier tracker, you can bid farewell to any parcel-related anxieties. Simply enter your tracking number, and you'll have real-time information at your fingertips. Whether it's a personal package or an important business shipment, this tracking service has proven to be a reliable companion for countless people across the country.
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by Sajjad23: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
One cool feature of GBWhatsApp is its integrated TCS tracking feature. With this functionality, users can easily track their TCS shipments and packages directly within the app. This added convenience eliminates the need to switch between multiple apps or websites to check the status of their deliveries, making GBWhatsApp a one-stop communication and logistics solution for users who frequently use TCS courier services.
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by Elizabethb45: 4:08pm On Feb 12
I was tracking my courier parcel that I ordered from an online store and I found a website (that is https://mandp.pk/ )that was providing courier tracking service Now I have a question in my mind that is it legal to create this kind of website? Actually I am thinking about to create a website like it, So I just need to confirm if it is legal to create this kind of website.
Re: Download Gb Whatsapp 5.20 With New User Interface And Other Features by Giftedhand47(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12
Elizabethb45:
I was tracking my courier parcel that I ordered from an online store and I found a website (that is https://mandp.pk/ )that was providing courier tracking service Now I have a question in my mind that is it legal to create this kind of website? Actually I am thinking about to create a website like it, So I just need to confirm if it is legal to create this kind of website.

Go ahead

My 6600 Keeps Turning Off / Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria?? / Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video)