Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) (84211 Views)

Curvy Lady Mobbed At Ghana Airport (Pictures, Video) / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos) / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
What type 'tennis' is she referring to? grin
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Dexema(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
I think she wants to play long p.ennis instead, cos she doesn't look like she can move that much.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
See samba. Rokiatu and vickyrotex own no reach half of this and dem no go let person hear word
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ayamatanga! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
See samba. Roki.atu and vickyr.otex own no reach half of this and dem no go let person hear word

You dey alright so? angry #Rhetorical Question.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tennis... Replace D T Wit P... Dat Will B A Nice Pata Pata
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote authorz=VickyRotex post=52774394]

You dey alright so? angry #Rhetorical Question.[/quote]I go pm you the answer grin grin grin
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by LUCASC(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wife or girlfriend material?

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by ninnomedia: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
WATCH HOW A TV PRESENTER GETS SCREWED ON LIVE TV....

Hilarious!!!! A TV presenter experienced wardrobe malfunction with her boobs displayed on Live TV.....

http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/01/12/watch-tv-presenters-get-screwed-on-live-tv/
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
gabufada:
I just want to know who made that net. It looks durable.
Its torn.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
And some guys will drool over this...too big for my liking ....#teammoderatebooty

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
lala what the world undecided did u put on front page!!?

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Maghan37: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
With are backside I wud not bet against her to win all she just has to do is hit d ball. grin grin
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by ghazab74(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Fake yansh.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by sino2000(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Her Manchester b lyk table tennis while her barca b lyk basketball... Anyways wetin concern me sef undecided
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Psoul(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Why wouldn't she win...infact she is supposed to be scoring ACE in all her servings. Why will any man catch any of her services when those O[b]bject of Mass Distraction [/b] will keep confusing the guy. Instead of seeing the ball he will be seeing the butt.

Nne, we give it to you. You have already won us all. Pls NEXT.
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
people be looking for attention since 12BC...
I see u... bt looks artificial
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by BlackMystery(f): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Why she no include girls grin grin ..I for Win am in all Angles...

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Baba4dgals: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Oturugbeke! This one pass MMM Na real Agbonabasket
how did u manage to relate dis thread to mmm
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by herlarho(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
is dat how u use 2 do

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Scarcedoctor86(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cheap popularity.

This is dirt & not sexy

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
op hw sure ar u dat it's only tenix ....in the voice of ycee ( this girl no dey take away )
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by ezra1990: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
willi926:
Chaiiiiii grin som1 pass me vaseline. My own Don finish
When is ur burial??
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Blood of Hercules!!!!!
is that a butt or a safe
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by jtwest(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
U think say the world dey revolve around ur......hollup hollup grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by ndubisik(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by MayorMgbedike(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Disgusting!
Pack of fats ! This one no need toilet roll to wipe her ass after poo. She go need complete bathing.

Meanwhile, I doubt if she can drag that fat around the tennis lawn comfortably. I suggest wrestling to her. Yokozuna style!

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Ebhoniey(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chaiii omo see something

Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by EAZY2422(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
werin consign me? IDGAF jooorrr....
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
The two ass-cheeks are two islands. Huge gully erosion btw them grin
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
wtfCode:
Chisos! grin
My heart oo
That gave me a heart attack.

grin
Re: Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) by chris31(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Smelling yash full of shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.