Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108546 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by guass(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2017
ok
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by 900warriorz: 12:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Jesus fücking Christ! grin [/b]

[/quote] please, respect yourself!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by 900warriorz: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2017
[quotedquote author=Gflat post=52769308] Jesus fücking Christ! grin [/b]

[/quote] please, respect yourself!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by chessguru(m): 1:16am On Jan 14, 2017
i love MMM Nigeria
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by donj84: 1:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one To reply them is even doing me somehow how will I reply broke no ambition MMM people grin

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

you talk like you writing from a psychiatric hospital.. how many people have your thinking help...how many drunks have you seen that you have gone to say stop drinking...how many times have you condemned politicians that embezzled naija money...your write up actually shows you indeed sick..after all..IS IT YOUR MONEY IS IT YOUR MMM BETTER MIND THE WAY YOU USE THE NAME JESUS AND CHRIST because U WILL JUST DESTROY YOURSELF FOR FORMING LITERATE. .WHAT IS FUCKING TO BE PLACED WITH JESUS CHRIST...PLS TRY AND TAKE YOUR DRUGS..THANK U

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by deebrain(m): 1:51am On Jan 14, 2017
gbegemaster:
Guy you be confirmed MMM believer. Ready to die for what you believe. MMM Religion loading........

Calling me a believer is too harsh. I criticize the scheme but very constructively. Call me an optimist.

Don't load the religion. Load the reasoning.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Emerikoss: 3:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Some MMM users be like...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by raayah(f): 3:10am On Jan 14, 2017
darlenese:

I GH of 980k today so stop swimming in ignorance OK!

I thought MMM is only helping people with below 100k, I don't believe mmm is lying so show us proof.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by maxlis097(m): 3:31am On Jan 14, 2017
emmy11:
I've requested
Hmmm
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Don't depend only on MMM Nigeria. Diversify and make bitcoins. I can show you how if you whatsapp me now.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Specyano(m): 4:17am On Jan 14, 2017
luvlyoracle:
Yea yea
Pls let knw when U've been matched with a screenshot thanks. pls quote or mention me
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by uchennaq(m): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2017
darlenese:

I GH of 980k today so stop swimming in ignorance OK!
Oga, MMM wont pay you except your their croony. I know because where you dey now, I don pass am before.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by unmask: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2017
chimah3:
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!
that hard earned money part killed me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by unmask: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2017
donj84:

you talk like you writing from a psychiatric hospital.. how many people have your thinking help...how many drunks have you seen that you have gone to say stop drinking...how many times have you condemned politicians that embezzled naija money...your write up actually shows you indeed sick..after all..IS IT YOUR MONEY IS IT YOUR MMM BETTER MIND THE WAY YOU USE THE NAME JESUS AND CHRIST because U WILL JUST DESTROY YOURSELF FOR FORMING LITERATE. .WHAT IS FUCKING TO BE PLACED WITH JESUS CHRIST...PLS TRY AND TAKE YOUR DRUGS..THANK U
the f-word is a versatile word it can be used in any form to mean things other than seex
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Steveinnovates(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2017
unmask:
the f-word is a versatile word it can be used in any form to mean things other than seex

You're just plainly stupid......
That's all i can say to you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by mpowa(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2017
chimah3:
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!
It's wonderful you got so much likes, so you think you're making sense. Let's follow your logic; Talking about conscience, DO YOU MAVRODIANS HAVE CONSCIENCE?. I don't care if MMM succeeds or fail, but for you to be painting picture as if it's a proper system is sick. A system that don't produce anything, that is based on collecting from one person to give to another, plus some are even getting compensations for inviting or creating testimonies, doesn't your brain tell you that at the end of the day a lot of people will cry, while some are smiling to the bank? Your brain is not telling you that the system is not sustainable? If you have CONSCIENCE you won't want to collect other people's money to enrich yourself, you won't want to reap where you did not sow - But I guess, it's all about Making the money, most of you don't want to care of the side effect - After everything, you go still put God in the whole equation, if you think of God, you won't do MMM

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Yyeske(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2017
After how many pages, nobody can post us a proof of GH. Una go tire, still waiting for the proof of any GH, date and time inclusive

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Samcoflex75(m): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2017
mpowa:

It's wonderful you got so much likes, so you think you're making sense. Let's follow your logic; Talking about conscience, DO YOU MAVRODIANS HAVE CONSCIENCE?. I don't care if MMM succeeds or fail, but for you to be painting picture as if it's a proper system is sick. A system that don't produce anything, that is based on collecting from one person to give to another, plus some are even getting compensations for inviting or creating testimonies, doesn't your brain tell you that at the end of the day a lot of people will cry, while some are smiling to the bank? Your brain is not telling you that the system is not sustainable? If you have CONSCIENCE you won't want to collect other people's money to enrich yourself, you won't want to reap where you did not sow - But I guess, it's all about Making the money, most of you don't want to care of the side effect - After everything, you go still put God in the whole equation, if you think of God, you won't do MMM

what is this one saying? Bad belle full this country sha
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Yyeske(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2017
mpowa:

Don't mind those lazy things, stealing from Peter to pay Paul is what they love, no conscience
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2017
What is wrong with you Nigerian mavrodians? Must we bring everything to this biased platform? Haven't we all waited for 30days, so why the sudden rush and worries? Kindly be advise that even the PH requests have not been matched as well. No one who PHed have been matched. Isn't it the PHers that will pay the GHers?

Find attached my ph request for 1million,yet unmatched.

We need to have use wisdom sometimes, if you have a question, direct them to your guiders. Use your head. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2017
mpowa:

Na by likes? How much is likes worth in the real world? Let him go around and find out how many people contemplated suicide because of MMM. Or many who have confided that they've not been able to sleep because of MMM. Rubbish
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2017
fifty:
What is wrong with you Nigerian mavrodians? Must we bring everything to this biased platform? Haven't we all waited for 30days, so why the sudden rush and worries? Kindly be advise that even the PH requests have not been matched as well. No one who PHed have been matched. Isn't it the PHers that will pay the GHers?

Find attached my ph request for 1million,yet unmatched.

We need to have use wisdom sometimes, if you have a question, direct them to your guiders. Use your head. undecided
Stop telling people to use their heads Mr Guider and match them once and for all!!!!!! There's no theory in money. WTF!!!!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2017
deebrain:

Calling me a believer is too harsh. I criticize the scheme but very constructively. Call me an optimist.

Don't load the religion. Load the reasoning.
And your constructive criticism is..........wait for it............they came back! Or rather trying to come back. A round of applause for MMM. Or not.

MMM has shown me one good thing. It's confirmed the nature of Nigerians. We complain about the government but with what I just saw, na we be the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by quadrialhaji: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one To reply them is even doing me somehow how will I reply broke no ambition MMM people grin

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

Guy no Imam encourage MMM, if you see any Imam that encourages it that person is not an Imam or probably lack of Islamic knowledge even on Nairaland Muslims has create a tread to show clearly with proofs in Quran and sunnah that this kind of investment is forbidden and a punishable offence before Allah (our creator)
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by osolee(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2017
raayah:

I thought MMM is only helping people with below 100k, I don't believe mmm is lying so show us proof.
I GH 1.3m Successfully this morning smiley
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by raayah(f): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2017
osolee:

I GH 1.3m Successfully this morning smiley

Okay, can you post screenshots of proof
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2017
uchennaq:
The reason why the poor are been paid first is because, if they pay high earners, the money wont go round. Then what is the essence of saying this program is sustainble? Pz scheme. I laugh :-)

Mugu is 1.2 million a poor sum? Cos my Brother GH for 1.2 yesterday and he got alert by 2am. You people that are not in MMM and not interested in it complain more than the people in it sef. Broke green eyed monsters.....
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by stanisbaratheon: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

It is simple, if you are matched with someone and the person doesn't pay, they rematch you!!!

Use your brain for fucck sake!!!

It speaks volumes of their understanding of MMM.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by osolee(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2017
raayah:

Okay, can you post screenshots of proof
kiss kiss

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
After how many pages, nobody can post us a proof of GH. Una go tire, still waiting for the proof of any GH, date and time inclusive

E be like say you be bat...... go through the early pages again without using your pessimistic glasses. You'll see about 3 screen shots with their dates and details. One persons gh was 1050000. Someone even cautioned them to try blocking out their bank details as it wasn't safe to expose such just because they wanted to prove a point.
The bad belle broke asses and risk averse jealous freaks here are damn irritating. Awon Uche onise! Please face your work except you be alaininkanse then you can continue to fool yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by unmask: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Steveinnovates:

You're just plainly stupid......
That's all i can say to you!!!
the word is plain and not plainly......gosh! you should be ashamed....taking lessons from a plainly stupid fellow

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.