Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108440 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
joanana:

See my fellow Oke mkpi , chai Nwa nna go clean your mouth well u hear. Leave MMM participants alone eeee. stop sucking their blood oooo. leave them alone ichie Oke mkpi tongue
Ike agwula gi, aturu, I Kara iputa kwughe onu ozo, Onuku, jisiri ike muta ka esi ede ewu na -akwukwo biara imanyere m onu, Stupid boy you thought I can't write and speak ibo and that was what gave you the guts to use foul ibo languages, next time try and use English or pigeon that everyone understands when writing cos you never can tell whom you are chatting with, idiot, Ka m nukwa onu gi ozo,
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Sgwash: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
kretoz:
To all NL's, Once you GH please cancel everything and don't PH, MMM doesn't even have money to pay those that are expecting 50k and above, what makes you think that you will get your money back once you PH, fellow NL's use ur head, as for the Oke mkpi that's quoting me up and down di ka ofogori, Jisie ike, Nwa Uwa mmebi, Onuku, Ichere na o bu so gi mara asu igbo, Ikwukwuriku Osoha nsukoogodo
Does MMM have a central account from where they pull out cash to pay participants why not say what you know and you r sure of

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by galaxy15(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

you're more foolish just for you ending statement. Why use the f-word with Christ? dummy. if you're jealous of mmm participants, join them and if not seat and watch them.
I'm sure you got that statement from Hollywood movies. so see how inferior your mind has become! you didn't see reasonable things to emulate but curse words because you feel whatever they show you is good.

8 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by ovieigho(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

oga can't you read? the question says who has been matched not who has clicked get help. nobody so far has come online to say that they have been matched and that is what we want to hear, testimonies of people getting paid
so you have turned Mmm admin to know the time to actually matched people? What's ur problem if they decide to hold on the PH to balance the system! Or what are u insinuating? That no one on the platform to pH? Guy people ready o..if they are unleashed they will definitely PH

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Harinholar(f): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
Madam kangaroo, am also a participant... I was quoting wt MMM Nigeria published.. Thanks
MMM Nigeria published indeed.!!! and they tell you they have the POOR and the RICH ones..I shouldn't have quote you back sef cos I have come to realized a long time ago that Nairaland is a combination of both the foolish ones and the wise one..I won't quote you again because am sure you wll quote me back..don't have time for the foolish ones on Nairaland and u are fortunate to be one of them....#goodday#

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by protocoll(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

i only see a dog barking.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Diiverexii(f): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

"is it your money?"

nd d moment u said fucking with Christ, I lost hope in ur sanity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
emmy11:
I've requested
Go ahead and PH instead of requesting anything
do you want to crash it further
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by joanana(f): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
kretoz:
Ike agwula gi, aturu, I Kara iputa kwughe onu ozo, Onuku, jisiri ike muta ka esi ede ewu na -akwukwo biara imanyere m onu, Stupid boy you thought I can't write and speak ibo and that was what gave you the guts to use foul ibo languages, next time try and use English or pigeon that everyone understands when writing cos you never can tell whom you are chatting with, idiot, Ka m nukwa onu gi ozo,

You see y i say u no get brain? cos m saying the truth? you are really daft. a very big Idiot. chai!!!! who is a boy? You dont know the differece btw a boy and a girl. Chai!!!! who do u dis kai thing ooo? Ewu!!!! Keep shut jare!!!. See as you dey disgrace yourself up and down for nairaland. Please keep shut ok!!!!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Harinholar:
MMM Nigeria published indeed.!!! and they tell you they have the POOR and the RICH ones..I shouldn't have quote you back sef cos I have come to realized a long time ago that Nairaland is a combination of both the foolish ones and the wise one..I won't quote you again because am sure you wll quote me back..don't have time for the foolish ones on Nairaland and u are fortunate to be one of them....#goodday#
God bless u jare padi, true talk
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by joanana(f): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
protocoll:

i only see a dog barking.....

lol a very big Dog grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Harinholar(f): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
kretoz:
. Bros I wll like to learn this pigeon language oooo....I never hear am bfor biko....
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by nairaman66(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

you shot yourself on the leg with that last statement. Not like you made any point with the rest but if you rejected yourself and minded your business (if you had any) you wouldn't quote me in the first place. MR I DON'T DO MMM BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT MMM grin

Your stupidity level is second to none! How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by seniorkachion(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jesus fücking Christ! grin [/b] [/quote]
Mind your language!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya come and BUY your bitcoin to PH ohhh. Instant funding cheesy cheesy
United don open?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
Please am tired of stories. You people should go and PH. My friends need your money to get out.

..O boy! why are you leaking our secret

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Sgwash: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is a people oriented scheme... If u agree, and I agree, the system lives on. I guess what these recalcitrant charlatans are trying to do is to create that spirit of discordance, killing people's faith. That's the only situation MMM will cease to exist. So gentlemen and Ladies alike, keep the faith up, and have a positive spirit. Together we can change the world.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Bibi294(f): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please, let's all be matured... Even if u don't do MMM, don't make fun or criticise people doing it. The poster created this trend to ask a question and you guys turned it to something else... Please,let's reason well abeg or do we av under 18 here?

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Gflat: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
nairaman66:

Your stupidity level is second to none! How old are you?

As old as your dad grin
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mathematically, MMM cannot be back. I do not know mathematics so well but the little i know, this is not possibe
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by iamphotoshoot(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

They are Thieves who want to sow where they didn't reap

Sir, stop doing this.

What do you where they didn't sow, just the mere fact that they invested their money, shows that they sowed.

You should stop being unnecessarily wicked.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
joanana:

You see y i say u no get brain? cos m saying the truth? you are really daft. a very big Idiot. chai!!!! who is a boy? You dont know the differece btw a boy and a girl. Chai!!!! who u dis kai thing ooo? Ewu!!!! Keep shut jare!!!. See as you dey disgrace yourself up and down for nairaland. Please keep shut ok!!!!
Joana why not reply in the native dialect you were using before, Ihu go nke kariri gi ike, Dummy that managed to learn how to write ewu in igbo, I thought you were forming u can write in your dialect, why writing in pigeon language, No darling write in ibo Iti mpataka, eje kwala guo akwukwo bara onwe gi uru, Ezi bida, bia ka m zi gi ako, otule, next time never you use foul language on someone you met on social media especially when you know next to nothing about the language you are using, Ikwukwurikwu
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Sike(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tomorrow
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by joanana(f): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
kretoz:
Joana why not reply in the native dialect you were using before, Ihu go nke kariri gi ike, Dummy that managed to learn how to write ewu in igbo, I thought you were forming u can write in your dialect, why writing in pigeon language, No darling write in ibo Iti mpataka, eje kwala guo akwukwo bara onwe gi uru, Ezi bida, bia ka m zi gi ako, otule, next time never you use foul language on someone you met on social media especially when you know next to nothing about the language you are using, Ikwukwurikwu

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by nairaman66(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

As old as your dad grin

I am not going to stoop low to your level, its obvious you will beat me with so much experience in stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Babateemd:
I can bet the most concerned people about MMM don't even have money inside. What is your problem? Look for a solution to your own problem and stop pointing fingers at other people. Let all man do whatever he pleases with his hard earn money!! Don't talk if you no do. Make good us of the most valuable asset you have which is time. Do something good or go and pack dustbin for lawma. Help the environment. Be positive always.
Yea, when u sneaked to ur village in d night and started eating rice brought by nonparticipants. It concerns us!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Gflat post=52769308]Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

"is it your money?"

[b]After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

Jesus fücking Christ! grin [/b]i dont get why you are so disturbed about this issue. are you bored? the scheme just reopened today and you are already rejoicing that no one on this thread has has confirmed receiving payment to you. Are all the subscribers on this thread? are you just sad you missed out ?

let the subscribers worry about it. its a simple system, as long as the promoters are still keeping the site up and people keep participating it will stay. its that simple.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by iamphotoshoot(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
kretoz:
My dear you are definitely right, Believe me when I say that this ponzi scheme knows how to brainwash their clients better than business Men, it's either they purposely came back to gain their clients confidence and then crash big time or they believe that those whose GH is below 20k are the low income earners hence it will be better to pay them in order to reduce the possibility of suicide, I thank God it's back but I repeat only a fool will PH after GH, watching in 3D, to know what will happen to those that PHed thousands and millions, A word is enough for the wise

I am interested in your comment sir, do tell me how mmm gains if they crash since the participants are not paying into a central account?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Gflat: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
nairaman66:

I am not going to stoop low to your level, its obvious you will beat me with so much experience in stupidity!

Exact thing I use to tell him back then. grin
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
chimah3:
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!
no. we love you that why we don't want mmm to progress. just imagine how it closed the other time. imagine they didn't open, who would you hold responsible? it's a rogue scheme. the faster it crashes the better for you.

it will surely crash. you are only angry because your money is at stake here. am sure many people after receiving alert will run or invest little. then what become of the lapses?

for those intended to invest. give yourself brain oh. don't try it.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by iamphotoshoot(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
hybee55:

abi o since they cannot help even when you cry to them for help they should leave us with out risk taking
it is in nigeria i see people hide food or divert resources only for their bellies and even pray for others not to eat

Correct!!!!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Bibi294(f): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Can someone close this thread and open another, complaints much n none answers d questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.