Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For ‘disrespecting’ Veteran Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For ‘disrespecting’ Veteran Actor (408 Views)

"You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back / Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu / Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For ‘disrespecting’ Veteran Actor by pislok: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Nollywood actor, Chioma Akpotha, has slammed colleague Gideon Okeke for criticising Chiwetalu Agu, a veteran actor, over the overt use of vulgarity in his movies.

Okeke had taken to social media on Thursday to complain about the “liberty” given to Agu by Nollywood producers and directors. The actor had said: “I know to check the sanity of my ears and mind whenever he comes on screen. “I’m a fan of his but the measure of liberty this dear actor enjoys from directors and producers (within Nollywood) to improvise vulgarities in movies is not funny to me anymore, as an audience member.” “This is a case for the film and..Read More at www.topnaija.ng/chioma-akpotha-slams-gideon-okeke-for-disrespecting-veteran-actor/ © TopNaija | Nigeria's leading success and entertainment website | Follow @TopNaija

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti: I Did Not Blast Tubaba And Not Against Protest. / 2face And His Limitations / VIDEO: Men Reacts As Pastor Says Women Should Not Give Up S.ex Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.