Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer (875 Views)

Immigration: FG Bars Persons Who Stammer, Bad Teeth, K-Legs, Obesity From Job / I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer / 15 Skills And Values Employers Need From Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have been trying to post this topic since January but, I can't log in to NL Account.
It started After my wedding in November 2014, I quit my job because its not giving me time for my family, unlike my bachelorhood.
By January 2015, an Aunt (my Dads Niece) called and ask me to look for 300k for job at one Nigerian teaching hospital. I told her I don't have the cash, she reject my excuse because its from a reliable sourcI for her. I told her all I had remaining from my wedding was 100k and then my wife was close to delivery of our 1st son who will be 2yrs on 22nd March. She helped me contact my family who help raised the remaining cash.
Her agent assured us that in less than a month the job will be ready, she was even attributing it with the advent of my son. The annoying part of this is that am not just the only family member involved. My aunty included 2 of her younger sisters plus her self and the money is on loan. Sometines last October I pressurized the woman to pay me the money cause I need to settle my Landlord. She Paid me 50K balance remained 250k. This woman is trying to convince my that they are working on it 2years now. I just calculated what she took from my family its 1.2million not the loan interest. I want to act fast cause she looks like someone that might retire any time.

Please advice me on the appropriate steps or Government body that can treat this issue.
Re: How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by AssLeeKar: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eyaa Sorry for the loss, but, if to say the wuru wuru internal government replacement job click now you for no come here dey disturb our ear drum. Well maybe the persons below has something...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
AssLeeKar:
Eyaa Sorry for the loss, but, if to say the wuru wuru internal government replacement job click now you for no come here dey disturb our ear drum. Well maybe the persons below has something...
people like u are not welcomed here.
Re: How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by AssLeeKar: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
MOORCHMOORE:
people like u are not welcomed here.
kai e pain am no be small...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
AssLeeKar:
kai e pain am no be small...
your a real goat. If Na f dey for my for my profile people will be commenting. Or this is not a distress call
Re: How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by geodemainguy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
MOORCHMOORE:
your a real goat. If Na f dey for my for my profile people will be commenting. Or this is not a distress call
Your arrogance will make people not to comment. Learn to control your temperament in public.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by MOORCHMOORE(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
geodemainguy:
Your arrogance will make people not to comment. Learn to control your temperament in public.
forget I come here for some solutions, am a human man. Say what hurts me and see if I won't be angered. I need advice simple.
Re: How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by goziem1982(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
your a real goat. If Na f dey for my for my profile people will be commenting. Or this is not a distress call.
How would you sound like that,don't you have manners?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by goziem1982(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bros,did the woman gave you any document evidencing the money you gave to her? If no, take it easy with her,plead with her to pay installmentally .

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin 1 chance..kiss ur money goodbye grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Recover Our Money From Job Scammer by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Running204:
grin 1 chance..kiss ur money goodbye grin
God forbide.
If Na for my money she go complete am. I trying to fight for aunties.

(1) (Reply)

DSE- Benin's Recruitment Without Application: / African Development Bank 2017 Latest Recruitment ( 8 Vacant Positions) / Yoruba Teacher In Ibadan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.