Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain (58104 Views)

Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown / Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
specco:

Talking of Indecent Exposure/Act
•What of all those ladies that indecently expose their cleavages and panties on our faces.
•What of those ladies in skimpy dresses that dance seductively on platforms promoting one product or the other on the streets.
The law should go after them as well.

Thanks for that bro. The law should be even, not one-sided
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by banio: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
czaratwork:
Those girls be MUMU? Na question i dey ask o.

They are not, guess it was because of the money. Its inhuman but even at our places of work, we receive inhuman treatment especially in unexpected firms like Oil multinationals. People without any form of insurance or other work conditions work in hazardous environment.
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Xzbit91:

He was arrested by the Lagos State government and he has since been released after signing a document not to try it again and tendering a public apology

If that is the case, the girls should also be arrested for consenting to be used for such act, the big senators and other high government officials who use girls for worse acts should also be arrested. This is the only way the laws of our land could be balanced, else they should just leave the dude alone (those girls might be bread winners with the job they do for him you know).
If the government does her job well, none of the citizens would do what those girls do. Stopping that fella from parading them in chains just added two more people to the already existing millions of unemployed.

NB: I'm not a fan of mike (or whatever his name is) nor his actions.
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by cadre88(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
One would expect all the Feminists to at least come out and speak against this act.. Well, i'm yet to see one.
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Malawian(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
can anyone even identify the girls in the leash? victimless crime IMHO.
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Xzbit91: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
curiositymaster:

If that is the case, the girls should also be arrested for consenting to be used for such act, the big senators and other high government officials who use girls for worse acts should also be arrested. This is the only way the laws of our land could be balanced, else they should just leave the dude alone (those girls might be bread winners with the job they do for him you know).
If the government does her job well, none of the citizens would do what those girls do. Stopping that fella from parading them in chains just added two more people to the already existing millions of unemployed.

NB: I'm not a fan of mike (or whatever his name is) nor his actions.

Are you sure about the bolded, if yes why are hell bent on defending an immoral, indecent, inhumane condescending act in the guise that the involved girls might be their families so called "bread winners"?

If the idiot cannot find another job to give them let them go and win bread else where.

About your senators and high government officials claim, what are the worse acts and do you have any evidence of this?
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by eldoradoxx: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Part of the reasons why Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu listed him amongst corrupt politicians of the 1st Republic and he of course paid with his life in the coup of 1966.
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by SmartyPants(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:
There was no Ambode then

Lol. But there was Nzeogwu and co and i doubt this mike boy would wish what eventually happened to Chief Okotie-Eboh on himself.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Mbediogu(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
PapiNigga:
Ovoko o o! No today this thing start o o . Chei!
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by emperorchedda(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Xzbit91:

Are you sure about the bolded, if yes why are hell bent on defending an immoral, indecent, inhumane condescending act in the guise that the involved girls might be their families so called "bread winners"?

If the idiot cannot find another job to give them let them go and win bread else where.

About your senators and high government officials claim, what are the worse acts and do you have any evidence of this?
I wish I could meet you in person i'd have given you a breakdown of how pointless you are.

Firstly, these girls CONSENTED to this, they weren't forced. Secondly a dude above compared this with drug dealers, the big difference between drug dealers and this is that the end product of that drug deal is a dangerous substance ending into the body system of a man and influencing him to commit all sorts of crime to the society, rape, murder and even unintended crime like manslaughter etc, Now you see why drug dealers are a menace to the society and should be locked up?? Thank you.

Now tell me how this man's act of chaining ladies after they accepted to be chained is dangerous to the society?? Hell, if my sister or daughter accepts to be chained because of money then to hell with her and her decision

Thirdly, the guy quoting the Lagos law, what constitutes an 'indecent act'??
I say that law is AMBIGUOUS and should be well interpreted before punishing a man who only carried out the will of some ladies and calling it indecent act

What is indecent about obliging to a girl who asks me to put her in chains because she wants my money??

If the law does not clearly call Chaining of consenting ladies 'indecent' then this man is as innocent in the eyes of any law
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Xzbit91: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
emperorchedda:
I wish I could meet you in person i'd have given you a breakdown of how pointless you are.

Firstly, these girls CONSENTED to this, they weren't forced. Secondly a dude above compared this with drug dealers, the big difference between drug dealers and this is that the end product of that drug deal is a dangerous substance ending into the body system of a man and influencing him to commit all sorts of crime to the society, rape, murder and even unintended crime like manslaughter etc, Now you see why drug dealers are a menace to the society and should be locked up?? Thank you.

Now tell me how this man's act of chaining ladies after they accepted to be chained is dangerous to the society?? Hell, if my sister or daughter accepts to be chained because of money then to hell with her and her decision

Thirdly, the guy quoting the Lagos law, what constitutes an 'indecent act'??
I say that law is AMBIGUOUS and should be well interpreted before punishing a man who only carried out the will of some ladies and calling it indecent act

What is indecent about obliging to a girl who asks me to put her in chains because she wants my money??

@bolded, why did you not say good for her and her decision

emperorchedda:

If the law does not clearly call Chaining of consenting ladies 'indecent' then this man is as innocent in the eyes of any law

If you see nothing indecent and dehumanizing about chaining a human being, then I got nothing to say to you undecided
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by nickxtra(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is total denigration of womanhood. I think women rights advocate should rise up against this before it gets out of hand
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by shehuolayinka(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Madness
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by emperorchedda(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Xzbit91:

@bolded, why did you not say good for her and her decision

If you see nothing indecent and dehumanizing about chaining a human being, then I got nothing to say to you undecided
Maybe you don't understand the bolded you quoted, it means I don't mind so long she wasn't forced to do it
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Baba4dgals: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sorry I don miss road
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Xzbit91: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
emperorchedda:
Maybe you don't understand the bolded you quoted, it means I don't mind so long she wasn't forced to do it
grin grin
Ok, for me I would not want my children to think it's right to chain a human talk less of participating in such.
Imagine if it where a white man holding those chains, the internet would have been brought down.
The idiot couldnt even answer if he would allow his daughter be chained (he's a hypocrite) stop defending him
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by emperorchedda(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Xzbit91:

grin grin
Ok, for me I would not want my children to think it's right to chain a human talk less of participating in such.
Imagine if it where a white man holding those chains, the internet would have been brought down.
The idiot couldnt even answer if he would allow his daughter be chained (he's a hypocrite) stop defending him
That he is ignorant doesn't mean his right should be trampled on

He only carried out what the girls asked in return for money
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by onelife97: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Okotie Eboh.Father of corruption in Nigeria backed by the British govt then.
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
U blame him? No! Lots of Ladies are too materialistic so will stoop low for anything so long as money is involved!!
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Xzbit91: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
emperorchedda:
That he is ignorant doesn't mean his right should be trampled on

He only carried out what the girls asked in return for money

My guy, you funny oo

Someone who is putting ladies on dog leash is talking of right?

@bolded, it was the girls who asked him to put them on chain or is it he who offered money to put them on chain?

So if someone wants you to put them on chain and give her money you would agree? This goes to show his low morals.

If someone wants me to put them on chain and give her money, my reaction will be to check if the person is mentally unstable, even a mad man who is kept on leash would not like to have a dog chain around his neck.

That you continue to support this imbecilic act shows alot about the kind of person you are. I'm not going to do this back and forth with you, I've got better things to do. Goodbye!
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by emperorchedda(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Xzbit91:

My guy, you funny oo

Someone who is putting ladies on dog leash is talking of right?

@bolded, it was the girls who asked him to put them on chain or is it he who offered money to put them on chain?

So if someone wants you to put them on chain and give her money you would agree? This goes to show his low morals.

If someone wants me to put them on chain and give her money, my reaction will be to check if the person is mentally unstable, even a mad man who is kept on leash would not like to have a dog chain around his neck.

That you continue to support this imbecilic act shows alot about the kind of person you are. I'm not going to do this back and forth with you, I've got better things to do. Goodbye!
Lol

Not even a single point was made of the long write up.

Morals has nothing to do with Law. Being promiscuous is immoral but not against the law

Being morally conscious has absolutely nothing to do with a person's progress or output to the society, so leave morals out of it dude

No sane governor has the right to arrest a man because he did something considered to be immoral. Pretty Mike didn't force the girls, so tell me which law he broke or just shut it
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by chigoizie7(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
I really don't get this. Did this very mike forced those ladies? Didn't he pay them?
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by AkumahTalk(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Everytime na "Girl child this" "Girl child that"...the Girl child sef no wan hear word. Na Akunakuna work she wan do...
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Icaretoo: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Abeg who knows dis pmike net worth that everyone keep saying him get money??money answereth all thing bull popo, how much be d money set..
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by engrchykae(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
baby124:
Okotie - Eboh was obviously a very foolish man. Did a man need a train longer than a wedding dress to impress white people? And then tie the foolish train that is already on the floor on another person's child's neck. This shows something was wrong with the man. By the way, only gay men wear such trains and flamboyant dressing. He must have been a depraved and highly senseless man. Just like pretty mike the bingo catcher.
why are the five majors not immortalised?they really did the needful.
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
I blame the ladies except they are under charm
Re: Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain by pressplay411(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2017
NegeduGrace:
this is the highest form of slavery n that Mike of a guy is now saying he is doing it to give women voice in the society..oloriburu.. btw op why u the drag ftc nau

His lawyers def advised him on that reply not to get him in further brouhaha.lol Empowering women my sss.
But honestly I think the whole scenario got blown outa proportion by our modern day online feminists. I suspect LIB behind his arrest too. And I doubt any of the masked girls found it as offensive as y'all do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) / Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List. / Adwoa Smart: I Want To Marry A Man Who Is Fair, Tall And Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.