Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business (4562 Views)

How To Be A Successful Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria / After Reading I Became A Successful Affiliate Marketer. / How To Become A Successful Affiliate Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hello my friends, how Are you guys doing today?

Over the past few months, I've been sharing tips on how to make money online with little or no capital.
If you're among the few that have started, I promise you, you won't regret it this 2017. I'll continue to use this platform to guide you until you start earning consistent income like my other mentees for FREE.

Over the past three weeks, I've recieved not less than 10-15 feedbacks and testimonies from faithful guys that followed my past tutorials here. If you have not started, please take action before this year runs out again.

How to Run Affiliate Marketing Business Successfully.

Like I discussed ealier in one of my post here on Nairaland, affiliate marketing business is a great way and also the quickest way to earn money online. You can even start it part time while still keeping your day job. You don't have to create any products, sort out delivery to the customer, stock the product or deal with any payment systems.

Your job is to sell products and services that have been created by other people and you get paid a commission on everything you sell. The product owner does everything else.

But the online business world is very competitive and there are plenty of other affiliate marketers trying to reach the same customers as you. So do top affiliates run a successful affiliate marketing business to ensure that customers buy from them?

Be Unique

The reason that top online marketers profit from affiliate marketing is that they provide something that makes them unique from their competition. This uniqueness can be established in a number of ways.

Establish Yourself As An Expert

When people know you and trust you, they buy from you. Publish articles, product reviews and blog posts on your website on a regular basis. You can also answer in questions in forums and post useful content to social media websites.

Build Your Reputation

Your reputation as an honest and ethical person stands for a lot in the affiliate marketing business. Carefully choose the products that you promote. Make sure that all your products come from reliable product owners. If you become known as an affiliate who sells products that don't deliver what was promised by the product owner, people won't want to buy from you.

Build Relationships

The internet can be very impersonal. The time, effort and energy that you put into building relationships with your prospects is the best time, effort and energy investment that you will ever make. Always provide value and don't just constantly try to sell, sell, sell.

Always Provide Value

Affiliate marketing is about helping people fix a problem. You need to become the person that others go to when they need information or need questions answered. Think of it as helping rather than selling. As people become to trust your judgement and knowledge they will be more inclined to buy the products that you recommend.

Give Something Extra

Give your customers an added bonus if they buy through your blog. There are always free gifts that you can find that will make the product a better value if it's purchased through you. Offer additional support to use the product or service that is being sold. You can give a free tutorial for those who buy the product or service from you that will make the product or service better or easier to use. You can most likely even get the product owner to speak at your event if you plan far enough ahead.

Affiliate marketers have a distinct advantage over product creators because they have none of the responsibility for creating the product or the management of the affiliate program. But even if you have great products to sell is your affiliate income not at the level that affiliate experts are earning?

God bless you! wink

By the way, friends always ask if there's a way I can help them setup a blog suitable for affiliate programs.

YES! I CAN HELP YOU SETUP A PROFESSIONAL BLOG SUITABLE FOR ADSENSE AND AFFILIATE MARKETING.

And in addition, I'll add you up to our long established WhatsApp group where you'll be supported fully on how to grow as a blogger.

If you're one of them who need help, kindly Call/WhatsApp me: +234 817-9924-446.

Or

CLICK HERE TO>>> Hire A Blog Designer.

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you have questions regarding this, kindly drop it here and I'll attend to it asap!
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
The Blog Offer is still ongoing!
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 6:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Good morning friends! The Blog Offer is still ongoing!!!
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Enjoy your week friends
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good evening everyone
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ifebaby16:
Hello my friends, how Are you guys doing today?

Over the past few months, I've been sharing tips on how to make money online with little or no capital.
If you're among the few that have started, I promise you, you won't regret it this 2017. I'll continue to use this platform to guide you until you start earning consistent income like my other mentees for FREE.

Over the past three weeks, I've recieved not less than 10-15 feedbacks and testimonies from faithful guys that followed my past tutorials here. If you have not started, please take action before this year runs out again.

How to Run Affiliate Marketing Business Successfully.

Like I discussed ealier in one of my post here on Nairaland, affiliate marketing business is a great way and also the quickest way to earn money online. You can even start it part time while still keeping your day job. You don't have to create any products, sort out delivery to the customer, stock the product or deal with any payment systems.

Your job is to sell products and services that have been created by other people and you get paid a commission on everything you sell. The product owner does everything else.

But the online business world is very competitive and there are plenty of other affiliate marketers trying to reach the same customers as you. So do top affiliates run a successful affiliate marketing business to ensure that customers buy from them?

Be Unique

The reason that top online marketers profit from affiliate marketing is that they provide something that makes them unique from their competition. This uniqueness can be established in a number of ways.

Establish Yourself As An Expert

When people know you and trust you, they buy from you. Publish articles, product reviews and blog posts on your website on a regular basis. You can also answer in questions in forums and post useful content to social media websites.

Build Your Reputation

Your reputation as an honest and ethical person stands for a lot in the affiliate marketing business. Carefully choose the products that you promote. Make sure that all your products come from reliable product owners. If you become known as an affiliate who sells products that don't deliver what was promised by the product owner, people won't want to buy from you.

Build Relationships

The internet can be very impersonal. The time, effort and energy that you put into building relationships with your prospects is the best time, effort and energy investment that you will ever make. Always provide value and don't just constantly try to sell, sell, sell.

Always Provide Value

Affiliate marketing is about helping people fix a problem. You need to become the person that others go to when they need information or need questions answered. Think of it as helping rather than selling. As people become to trust your judgement and knowledge they will be more inclined to buy the products that you recommend.

Give Something Extra

Give your customers an added bonus if they buy through your blog. There are always free gifts that you can find that will make the product a better value if it's purchased through you. Offer additional support to use the product or service that is being sold. You can give a free tutorial for those who buy the product or service from you that will make the product or service better or easier to use. You can most likely even get the product owner to speak at your event if you plan far enough ahead.

Affiliate marketers have a distinct advantage over product creators because they have none of the responsibility for creating the product or the management of the affiliate program. But even if you have great products to sell is your affiliate income not at the level that affiliate experts are earning?

God bless you! wink

By the way, friends always ask if there's a way I can help them setup a blog suitable for affiliate programs.

YES! I CAN HELP YOU SETUP A PROFESSIONAL BLOG SUITABLE FOR ADSENSE AND AFFILIATE MARKETING.

And in addition, I'll add you up to our long established WhatsApp group where you'll be supported fully on how to grow as a blogger.

If you're one of them who need help, kindly Call/WhatsApp me: +234 817-9924-446.

Or

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED.
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Got questions?
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Dreamhigh2016(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Oh really? Sounds like a dream come true.. Am really interested in online business especially blogging and affiliate marketting... But I don't know how and where to start... Honestly I need your assistance... My email is Udahdesmond16@gmail.com...
Ifebaby16:
Got questions?
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 3:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Dreamhigh2016:
Oh really? Sounds like a dream come true.. Am really interested in online business especially blogging and affiliate marketting... But I don't know how and where to start... Honestly I need your assistance... My email is Udahdesmond16@gmail.com...

Let's chat, if you're on whatsapp: +234 817-9924-446
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
wink
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Good morning everyone
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 7:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Have you made up your mind to start any online business like blogging?
I can mentor you free. Just grab my offer let's begin right away. Whatsapp number: +234 817-9924-446
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2017
Happy weekend everyone
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2017
wink
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
wink!
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 12:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Own a blog today... contact me now
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2017
wink
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Blog offer still available for grab
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2017
If you need your own professionally designed blog, kindly contact me now to get started +234 817-9924-446
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
wink
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 5:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Good morning everyone!
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Grab a blog and join my free mentorship program now! It's FREE!!!
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
If you have any question, you may drop it here
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
wink
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Happy weekends friends... I wish you guys all the best in your online business cheesy
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello friends, If you've not started blogging yet, kindly start now! NO TIME!!! wink
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Happy weekend everyone
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by AdoptedSon: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
I am interested in having a blog like the one in the link. How much will it cost to setup?

(prynxayobamee@gmail.com)
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
AdoptedSon:
I am interested in having a blog like the one in the link. How much will it cost to setup?

(prynxayobamee@gmail.com)

I'm on whatsapp +234 817-9924-446
Re: How To Run A Successful Affiliate Marketing Business by Ifebaby16(m): 2:20am On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land Banking Made Easy With Better Earnings And Shorter Duration / Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! / Premium Palm Oil, Direct From Mill In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.