Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] (26770 Views)

'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photos / Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by TunezMedia: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Media Personality and author, Toke Makinwa cut a sexy sport figure in velvet blue co-ordinates from MisKay Boutique.

The former host of trending who recently switched to her braids just returned to the country after a brief media tour in Dubai for her fast selling book, 'On Becoming' .

She matched the velvet sweat outfit with a Celine Phantom bag and red Balenciaga shoes... Classy and Stylish..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/celeb-in-style-toke-makinwa-dazzles-in.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by lafflaff123(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Why I dey always pity this woman sef?

The person wey do juju make men dey run from you bad gan ohh. You do make up,you do OAP,you write book and you even fine and still nobody wants to be associated with you.

No be this Blue Cloth them dey put for back of Chair she wear so?

Eayaahh.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by BlackDBagba: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
" Akwa- Oche" grin Thanks to my Ibo friends wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Emescot(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
For real life the lady bleached skin dey irritating, thats why no guy wants her

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbo gbo biss gels

Jokes :: Listen To Provoked Man-U Fans Opinion On Pogba,Mourinho And Zlatan....very funny ...watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjpA9hpuBzk&feature=youtu.be
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Agbalagba!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Adonis3: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

The person wey do juju make men dey run from you bad gan ohh. You do make up,you do OAP,you write book and you even fine and still nobody wants to be associated with you.

Eayaahh.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by dayleke: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Welcome to NL
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
in late 90s,
This fabrics was known as " Akwa Oche".

Meaning Upholstery fabrics

18 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by TANKDESTROYER(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
cool cool....
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Milly02(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
una harsh o

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Herrmes: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Eayaahh.
Smh, you pity someone that doesn't care about you, or doesn't even know you exist?
Lord help you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Tjiaz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dazzle my foot
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by NegeduGrace(f): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Behind mama..
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by moneylords(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dis one na 'igo loju omo odaran'
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by ekmike(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sexy, No! Stylish, Maybe!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Angelinastto(f): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pretty looking for pity
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Toke, keep strong and enjoy the proceeds from 'on becoming'

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emescot:

have you seen her real life?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Emescot(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Joavid:

have you seen her real life?
Yes, at CMD road Ikosi

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Mufasa27(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Eayaahh.
Hehehehehe, you mean apoche grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by daneni1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mufasa27:

Hehehehehe, you mean apoche grin

You self still remember that song, "apoche na e dey reign you better go buy your own ebanor"
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Neroanna(f): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Eayaahh.
grin wicked!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emescot:
Yes, at CMD road Ikosi

hmmm

I saw a pic on IG of her feet - that is full picture (which she had cropped out of the photo she posted) and oh boy, I saw ugly green veins all over her feet. it was disgusting. like she literally has no skin on her feet. but I wasn't sure though, that's why I asked if you seen her real life.

Toolz nko, in her pictures she looks figure 8, but in real life, she's fat with big arms.

Those pseudo-celebrities are catfishes

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by lafflaff123(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Herrmes:
Smh, you pity someone that doesn't care about you, or doesn't even know you exist?
Lord help you.

Toke is that you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Mufasa27(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
daneni1:

You self still remember that song, "apoche na e dey reign you better go buy your own ebanor"
Hehehehehe grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emescot:
Have you met her before?
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Handsomecole(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
You are bad!!! grin
lafflaff123:

Eayaahh.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Handsomecole(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
But this girl is beautiful though it's "artificially" fine sha , dope, got swags and very rich too. But I keep wondering Why are men even rich ones always running away from her?? God won't forgive the person that caused this pretty chick mehn!
Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Herrmes: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Toke is that you?
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] by Herrmes: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
lafflaff123:

Toke is that you?
Okay.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? / Lil Kesh Rocks 'Change' Jacket (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.