Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149196 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 12:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Hi guys,

This is for current and intending fiverr freelancers who wish to offer graphics design gigs but are being limited by the knowledge of photoshop/corel and other top graphics softwares.These softwares takes] very long time and serious practice before you can successfully call yourself a pro or consider going ahead to sell your design services on fiverr...Also there are some pcs with low ram that cannot run adobe software's for long, this is also a plus.

***If you don't mind I will like to teach you a shortcut that will get you started with that gig within 3 days***
I will advise you to keep learning photoshop and corel while you also use this software to do quick jobs on fiverr.
I have used photoshop and AI pretty well for clients in Nigeria and I must say it takes quite some time to achieve presentable , if you are a perfectionist like me. But you need to open your creative i.

But since I found this vector graphics software that helps me create shapes faster and add gradient effect quickly, I can easily deliver Logo jobs very fast.
If you have not considered fiverr, Please join today,start earning in $$$ . Compare and contrast, No Nigerian client wants to pay you 10k for logo design except you own your own creative agency. But on fiverr you get paid up to $75(almost 30k for a logo design) It could even be more.

This tutorial will thread will only survive if people show interest and are willing to follow daily updates.

I will be covering.

**Logo Design

**Banner Design

**Ebook Cover Design

**Splash page Design

**Business Card Design

**Letterhead Design

I will teach you how to design top notch samples and how to render them in various formats .cdr.psd.ai.pdf.png etc for printing
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT TEACHING YOU HOW TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER....when photoshop and Corel experts are talking, just behave o grin grin . But if I show you my works, Some pros cannot do it within that short time.

I won't border discussing fiverr or how to offer these gig.These threads have covered that thread and this thread1 services on fiverr.

If you are still skeptical about fiverr, please think again and follow those threads, Freelancing is the surest way to become a millionaire in 4months(True life story).But you need the right skills if you don't wanna earn peanuts.Graphics design is hotcake and in high demand.So also is we development. I hope to cover that later depending on how this thread turns out.

Having this skill is not only useful for you on fiverr but also for Nigerian clients too.

Pardon the typos and blunders pls, I am poor writer. lipsrsealed

****Get the tutorials on youtube****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6z1O0pWbwU&t=673s

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ikbnice(m): 12:39am On Jan 14, 2017
seated and ready

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bolliejay(m): 12:51am On Jan 14, 2017
Am in.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Interested.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ajishomo: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2017
Bro more DOLLARS to your pockets.....

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by chisom83(m): 1:40am On Jan 14, 2017
make I rush seat here abeg .

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Seated
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by magikalz(m): 2:30am On Jan 14, 2017
I'm in. I'm hoping you would avail us with some good softwares in this spirit of comradeship. You're already a boss! cheesy grin cool tongue
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by africanman85: 2:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Seat taken
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 2:39am On Jan 14, 2017
magikalz:
I'm in. I'm hoping you would avail us with some good softwares in this spirit of comradeship. You're already a boss! cheesy grin cool tongue

Just pay attention...and open your creative mind bro... cheesy No need to rush.

In 7days you are set to design any of the listed items

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by solomonjesus: 3:43am On Jan 14, 2017
We Dey follow
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by esorison(m): 4:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Seat Taken. Nice one!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by samfaj(m): 4:41am On Jan 14, 2017
carry go bro!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by paulsir: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2017
seating at front desk waiting for tutor to start the tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by tomisinobm(m): 6:12am On Jan 14, 2017
We are ready grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nkhay(f): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fingerprinter(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2017
We are here again! Bestspoke come and take control!

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by afoobiggy700(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2017
following
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Following Boss
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Make I hear say I no take seat...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by tfqharbiodun(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Afoobiggy where you sitdown put now na front seat me dey oo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Good morning all..

Thanks all for showing interest...We shall begin today....around 1pm precisely( I wan sleep cool )

I shall be dropping download links to the software. If you have photoshop and Adobe Illustrator...you can get it ready too , you will need it later to render your files in high resolution formats.

Today we shall be starting tutorials for logo designs on fiverr....(We may not cover everything today )

LOGO DESIGNS

Types of logos for branding

Their applications and colors.

What makes up a logo,(shapes,topography,trends etc)

where to get concepts and design ideas for any logo(behance,creativemarket,graphicsriver etc)

How to design a unique and brandable logo using this software(Despite using a simple vector tool, your designs comes out as professional as hell)

what are the dimensions for logo presentation

How to present them for submission(you will need photoshop for mockups, but some shortcuts still dey)

5 practical sample designs using the software

How to render your logo files in printable formats

****Remember that the cost of branding is priceless***don't dull yourself selling logo services for cheap $5 except rare cases**

while some are charging $5 - $175 for branding and logo designs on fiverr, some companies are willing to pay $5k to creative agencies to design the same thing....So please keep it in mind to research before designing any logo and give something stunning and unique. This software will help you design a professional logo within 3hours and you can present as many samples for your clients within 24hours...the more the samples the higher the cost.

----------------------------------------->
Fingerprinter, unilorinbadguy, tomisinobm, paulsir, samfaj, esorison, solomonjesus,africanman85, magikalz, Paulpaulpaul,chisom83,ajishomo, ThankYouGod, bolliejay,ikbnice

----------------------------Thanks for keeping the thread up------------------------------->See you back by 1pm

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by emooo(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Am interested bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by COURVOISier(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2017
You too much Bros.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hazelle: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Nice...Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Paulsir thanks for sharing this link.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by SayDeeJay: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Wow, thank you for this selfless service.
I hope you got my mail yesterday.

I don book my seat be that o.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by WalkerMichael(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2017
I've always wanted to learn and join you guys in this niche... I'm sitted here already
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Richiejaystar: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2017
M ready

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by slazedeez: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2017
space booked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.