Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,086 members, 7,807,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149210 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
akashi01:
//

Font : Should be changed to something better

Colors : acceptable

Visual Element arrangement: good

Overall: Good

Keep practising

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sadiq3051:
weekend things

Font : Needs improvement

Overall : Too busy...the G is becoming an icon already making an additional icon plus the headphone.
Keep things as simple as possible.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Azwealth:
This one?

Font : great

Colors : great

Overall : Great(simple and well done)
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
nell4:
Sir check this out cool

Font : well chosen

Colors : needs improvement

Visual Element arrangement: remove shadows when you have taglines

Overall : Good
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
bestspoke:

Font : Needs improvement

Overall : Too busy...the G is becoming an icon already making an additional icon plus the headphone.
Keep things as simple as possible.

thanks for the critics, how can we cope with client who want a logo design using Photoshop?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by akashi01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
bestspoke:

Font : Should be changed to something better

Overall: Good

Keep practising
Thanks o. U be baba.

I'm having troubles using the fonts you asked me to download
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
bestspoke:

Bless up bro ...can you also drop the links as a message on this page
http:///contact-page/

Thanks

Sent... Lot of Adobe software there.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sadiq3051:

thanks for the critics, how can we cope with client who want a logo design using Photoshop?

It's simple. Export whatever logo you did to PSD from Adobe Illustrator. That's how I do my stuffs. Hope it's loud and clear. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Femsmart:

It's simple. Export whatever logo you did to PSD from Adobe Illustrator. That's how I do my stuffs. Hope it's loud and clear. grin

boss thanks for the info man needs to get adobe illustrator b that ooo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
spafu:

Please help me with the crack.

Check below

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sadiq3051:

Except the job cannot be done on sothink...

you can import Sothink works to illustrator convert it to eps,AI,PDF.PSD,CDR and all. Any format whatsoever...even any quality once it gets to photoshop you increase to any DPI you want...Make sure you always finish things on AI before sending to clients for sake of quality.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Femsmart:

Sent... Lot of Adobe software there.

Mad site bro...see games.

Thanks smiley
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
bestspoke:

Both are dope bro...your designs are top notch too..you don already get A1 for the logo design aspect of this tutorial.
Seeing your great designs gives me joy bro...cos for my mind i dey ask..abi no be here you learn these stuffs ni...abi no be sothink you dey use ni.cool stuffs

As for this sample the first is the best..If I'm the client I'll keep the two.

I hope others can emulate this man...

Visual Element arrangement: Superb

Overall : Great(simple and plain)

Keep doing more bro...
Chai! My head dey swell oo grin Thanks for the encouragement bro, na u man dey emulate
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Chromedome(m): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
@Bestspoke, you are too much, God bless. @ surestsam, you are the man! Well done guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bigbabyboy: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
*Lies down and greets Oga Bestspoke* You have greatly influenced me sir. I never thought I could have anything to do with graphic design. I promise to be a good student and make you proud.

Please sir, how do we install the downloaded fonts to Sothink? Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ojasweb(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
I have decided to help a few passionate people who are ready to take action and start making money online from Fiverr.
If you've recently downloaded my free eBook, fine, you'll get the link to download the latest edition in the next few days in your email.
For those who are yet to download it, go to Ojasweb Digital Solution to download it.
I will revealing numerous tips and secrets on how to make it on Fiverr in every niche.
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FENZY24(m): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Pls how can i watch the video i just downloaded it and am not able to play it using my phone and system, on my sytem is shows . zip, qht should i do to play the video
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2017
bestspoke:

Colors : needs improvement

Visual Element arrangement: remove shadows when you have taglines

Overall : Good
Thanks man for this selfless service. am a lady here oo. ready to improve more.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 6:42am On Jan 23, 2017
FENZY24:
Pls how can i watch the video i just downloaded it and am not able to play it using my phone and system, on my sytem is shows . zip, qht should i do to play the video

brother you need to unzip it first ooo use winrar.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by itiswellandwell: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2017
@bespoke, a client just gave me a web design job which i have no knowledge about. Is there a fast tutorial you could help me with for me to get this done or should i send you a PM?

Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Good morning all
@bespoke determined to succeed

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2017
itiswellandwell:
@bespoke, a client just gave me a web design job which i have no knowledge about. Is there a fast tutorial you could help me with for me to get this done or should i send you a PM?

Thanks.

Fastest tutorial to web design kee...(you have lots to learn except you have the idea before)

how much is the project worth??
If it's worth it I could take it up.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2017
bigbabyboy:
*Lies down and greets Oga Bestspoke* You have greatly influenced me sir. I never thought I could have anything to do with graphic design. I promise to be a good student and make you proud.

Please sir, how do we install the downloaded fonts to Sothink? Thanks.

Any font you install will automatically update on sothink when next you open it.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nkhay(f): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2017
bestspoke:

Any font you install will automatically update on sothink when next you open it.

Pls how do I contact you? My client needs product page on his blog. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2017
@bestspoke, thank for this tuturial
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by itiswellandwell: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2017
bestspoke:

Fastest tutorial to web design kee...(you have lots to learn except you have the idea before)

how much is the project worth??
If it's worth it I could take it up.

Thanks boss. still discussing with the client. Its a real estate site. can i have an idea of how much i should bill him?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2017
nkhay:

Pls how do I contact you? My client needs product page on his blog. Thanks

contact me here with your whatsapp no.

http:///contact-page/
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Thanks boss. still discussing with the client. Its a real estate site. can i have an idea of how much i should bill him?

A number of things will determine your bill bro...Hosting..no of pages..structure...functions...ecommerce page or not..payment processing page or not...and other miscellaneous

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by itiswellandwell: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
bestspoke:

A number of things will determine your bill bro...Hosting..no of pages..structure...functions...ecommerce page or not..payment processing page or not...and other miscellaneous

Okay boss.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FENZY24(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
How can one solve the DLL error my system shows?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by chidozy15(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
rate this

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olatunji14: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lastbender:
My Oga Bestspoke, I need constructive criticism and which of them looks the most professional?
Please bro what's the name of that font

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.