Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149234 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ollybode(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Daraplato:

Nice work. Keep practicing and try incorporating these concepts to your own new design
tanx bro, still practising to broad my knowlegde
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bcbabe(f): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2017
Djboosting:

After installation, the adobe portable photoshop isn't launching..

What do you think is the issue?
Re install it and make sure to create desktop shortcut for from the folder you install it to......if you have any other adobe product on your pc always close them before opening the portable photoshop
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ollybode(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2017
please help me critique this logo

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by juwoonn(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2017
hello, hello, hello,
bestpoke thanks so much for this thread. I saw this thread yesterday so I decided to read up and I've been able to come up with the following designs, although I don't know how to select the fonts I installed yet.
Please your criticisms and appraisals are highly welcome..
Thanks

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by juwoonn(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bestpoke pls come o

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Manbryto(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2017
I stumbled on the thread and quickly downloaded the software and videos but the sound of music won't let me hear one thing, can I get a video tutorials without the music playing?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Koats14(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Manbryto:
I stumbled on the thread and quickly downloaded the software and videos but the sound of music won't let me hear one thing, can I get a video tutorials without the music playing?
See this guy ooo. Others that watched it liked that had two heads abi? In fact, the music playing in the background makes the video super cool sef.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Zdoh(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Call /whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.
SKRILL ,NETELLER ,BITCOIN ,PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Kindly,check signature below for contact.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by successking401(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2017
bestspoke:
Hi guys,

This is for current and intending fiverr freelancers who wish to offer graphics design gigs but are being limited by the knowledge of photoshop/corel and other top graphics softwares.These softwares takes] very long time and serious practice before you can successfully call yourself a pro or consider going ahead to sell your design services on fiverr...Also there are some pcs with low ram that cannot run adobe software's for long, this is also a plus.

***If you don't mind I will like to teach you a shortcut that will get you started with that gig within 3 days***
I will advise you to keep learning photoshop and corel while you also use this software to do quick jobs on fiverr.
I have used photoshop and AI pretty well for clients in Nigeria and I must say it takes quite some time to achieve presentable , if you are a perfectionist like me. But you need to open your creative i.

But since I found this vector graphics software that helps me create shapes faster and add gradient effect quickly, I can easily deliver Logo jobs very fast.
If you have not considered fiverr, Please join today,start earning in $$$ . Compare and contrast, No Nigerian client wants to pay you 10k for logo design except you own your own creative agency. But on fiverr you get paid up to $75(almost 30k for a logo design) It could even be more.

This tutorial will thread will only survive if people show interest and are willing to follow daily updates.

I will be covering.

**Logo Design

**Banner Design

**Ebook Cover Design

**Splash page Design

**Business Card Design

**Letterhead Design

I will teach you how to design top notch samples and how to render them in various formats .cdr.psd.ai.pdf.png etc for printing
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT TEACHING YOU HOW TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER....when photoshop and Corel experts are talking, just behave o grin grin . But if I show you my works, Some pros cannot do it within that short time.

I won't border discussing fiverr or how to offer these gig.These threads have covered that thread and this thread1 services on fiverr.

If you are still skeptical about fiverr, please think again and follow those threads, Freelancing is the surest way to become a millionaire in 4months(True life story).But you need the right skills if you don't wanna earn peanuts.Graphics design is hotcake and in high demand.So also is we development. I hope to cover that later depending on how this thread turns out.

Having this skill is not only useful for you on fiverr but also for Nigerian clients too.

Pardon the typos and blunders pls, I am poor writer. lipsrsealed

****Please Show Interests for this class to begin****
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
I can't believe that this group is dead
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Koats14(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oga Bestspoke, please can we continue with the tutorials? There are still lots to learn from the list you made. Banner design, letter head design, etc. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Tongsman(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Koats14:
Oga Bestspoke, please can we continue with the tutorials? There are still lots to learn from the list you made. Banner design, letter head design, etc. Thanks in advance.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
@paulsir, I sight you o grin

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FENZY24(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
My version of the earlier logo posted... Still practicing though

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Koats14:

Please Oga bestspoke, let us continue ooooo. abeg ooooo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:39am On Jul 31, 2017
jloe:

Please Oga bestspoke, let us continue ooooo. abeg ooooo

Lol boss...It has not been easy.

Ok, Let's get 20more people still interested in learning.

#Ginjah them
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by slazedeez: 6:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Fiverr reviews available @ juicy rate enter whatsapp below

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bannar02: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2017
please I need a tutor on fiverr my no is 08101628035. thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2017
I will buy your Fiverr PayPal at 335/$1. Escrow ! Escrow !! Escrow!!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2017
bestspoke:

#Ginjah them
Boss, more than 20 will be interested!
I represent 17 people, we need only two guys to join the train again grin
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2017
bestspoke:

#Ginjah them
Lets continue sir
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Olurock(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good day sir, I was really amazed with what you have done here in creating this forum to educate us on how to make money in graphic designs ,this as really add value to a lot of person,though I'm a newbie in this area,i will love to engage in it.
This is just to appreciate you for what you are doing, may God continue to bless you and increase on every side.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
bestspoke:

#Ginjah them

Oga bestspoke,please more than 20 is extremely interested sef,they have waited and yearn for your continuation of the syllabus a long time ago and will be so please to have you back and on a fast speed sef. we appreciate what you are doing

Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Rawshal(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
abeggg......make we continue oo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by saddabm(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
[/color]
Hello, everyone
I'm newbie here just stumbled on this thread a couple of days, i'm following the tutorial from the first page but currently at page 41, I don't a laptop but i'm willing to buy one soon I appreciate all of you.

@bestspoke
Oga at the top I hail you, blessings on you and your family and more dollar$ to your pocket
Cc @Femsmart
Cc @lizzycreation
You dey make too much noise.... Lol!
Cc @surestsam
Cc @helpfulposts
Cc @csbabe
I dey feel your designs wink[color=#000099]

Hello, everyone
I'm newbie here just stumbled on this thread a couple of days, i'm following the tutorial from the first page but currently at page 41, I don't a laptop but i'm willing to buy one soon I appreciate all of you.

@bestspoke
Oga at the top I hail you, blessings on you and your family and more dollar$ to your pocket
Cc @Femsmart
Cc @lizzycreation
Cc @surestsam
Cc @helpfulposts
Cc @csbabe
I dey feel your designs.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
saddabm:
[/color]
Hello, everyone

@bestspoke
Cc @Femsmart
Cc @lizzycreation
Cc @surestsam
Cc @helpfulposts
Cc @csbabe
I dey feel your designs wink[color=#000099]
Thanks for the acknowledgement and welcome to the class.

You forgot to add one special/indispensable guy. His name is DerrickM if am not mistaken.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good Afternoon to you...

For the full crack of any Photoshop version visit http://free.appnee.com.

On Youtube search for free videos from @CreatnProcess and @TastyTuts.

IamOSunday:
Evening folks, please I have a lot of jobs I've done courtesy this thread and I appreciate it a lot.
I'll be posting some of them tomorrow.
More so, I'd like someone to help me the full crack of adobe photoshop.
Been having Ish with it and I urgently need it.
Furthermore I'd like to have a tutorial on how to use it cause I'm basically good and sound on corel draw and sothink.
Thanks in anticipation to anyone who can get the link for me ASAP!

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yeah,you got the name right. Your comment is far too kind,thanks. We are all here to learn and get better at designing... grin cool smiley wink

helpfulposts:

Thanks for the acknowledgement and welcome to the class.

You forgot to add one special/indispensable guy. His name is DerrickM if am not mistaken.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Tongsman(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
jloe:

Oga bestspoke,please more than 20 is extremely interested sef,they have waited and yearn for your continuation of the syllabus a long time ago and will be so please to have you back and on a fast speed sef. we appreciate what you are doing

Thanks
am also anong those interested o

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.