Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Vacancy For Housekeepers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Housekeepers (1216 Views)

Experienced Housekeepers Needed In Lekki N30,000 Per Month / Accountant, Porters, Laundry Assistant. Housekeepers MEEDED / Adult Housekeepers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Housekeepers by debiafe: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2017
We are currently recruiting persons into the position of house keepers.
Our house keepers household duties is to take good care of the house. Clean, vacuum, dust and polish the house. It is the sole duty of the housekeeper to empty and clean trash containers, tidy up rooms, make and change beds and sometimes do the laundry and prepare meals if asked to do so.

Qualification: No education , primary school certificate, SSCE, OND.
Must be able to speak little or much English. He/She must be between the age of 20 to 50 years old.
Live in or Live out housekeepers. Full time or part time.
Nigerians or any other nationals can apply. Location: Nationwide.

Send application Via email to dhcngrecruitment@gmail.com
OR apply in person at Domestic Help Company Nigeria Plot 2, Sallek street behind techno oil Alasia bus stop lekki Epe expressway Lagos.

For more enquiries about this job posting, Call 09063340080, 08115816692 or simply write to us via email or any of our social media handle
Instagram - @domestichelpcompany
Twitter - @DomesticHelpCom
Facebook - Domestic Help Company
Skype - DomesticHelpCompany
Bbm Channel - C00273B32
Re: Vacancy For Housekeepers by debiafe: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Dear valued applicants we would like to bring to your notice that DHC ng email account was hacked few days ago. We apologize for any unsolicited emails/calls that may have been sent to you in the past few days.

We are not able to send, receive or access the"domestichelpcompany@gmail.com". We seize this opportunity to warn our applicants nationwide to be careful of cyber criminals out there posing to be representatives or staff of Domestic Help Company Nigeria.

To all applicants who sent in their CVs and got no response, kindly resend your mails to dhcngrecruitment@gmail.com

We assure you that we are doing everything to remedy the situation at hand.

Our Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

For enquiries, call 09063340080, 08115816692.
Thank you.
Signed- Mgt
DHC Nigeria.
Re: Vacancy For Housekeepers by enshi(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2017
debiafe:
Dear valued applicants we would like to bring to your notice that DHC ng email account was hacked few days ago. We apologize for any unsolicited emails/calls that may have been sent to you in the past few days.

We are not able to send, receive or access the"domestichelpcompany@gmail.com". We seize this opportunity to warn our applicants nationwide to be careful of cyber criminals out there posing to be representatives or staff of Domestic Help Company Nigeria.

To all applicants who sent in their CVs and got no response, kindly resend your mails to dhcngrecruitment@gmail.com

We assure you that we are doing everything to remedy the situation at hand.

Our Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

For enquiries, call 09063340080, 08115816692.
Thank you.
Signed- Mgt
DHC Nigeria.

I stay in anambra can i apply

And pls Whats pay like

Enshigabriel@ymail.com
Re: Vacancy For Housekeepers by debiafe: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
enshi:

And pls Whats pay like

Enshigabriel@ymail.com

Good evening. Yes you can. Kindly call any of the number above.
Thank you
Re: Vacancy For Housekeepers by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=enshi post=53077824]

And pls Whats pay lik

(1) (Reply)

Money Matters NG Is Now Recruiting!! / Nokia Ongoing Recruitment / Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.