Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens (52444 Views)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
gemale:

I now understand that saying I heard before "if you want to hide anything valuable from a black man, put it in a book". I used to think it was racist and stereotypical but I now see that there was an atom of truth in it.

grin
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Wolfbrother(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
[s]What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You called them a ponzi scheme and said that they have successfully scammed millions of Nigerians

They proved you to be a dumb ass by returning on the 13th of January instead of on the 14th

Do you expect them to start paying immediately ??

When was the last time you called Buhari a scam ?? when was the last time you were concerned about the scam Buhari played on millions of Nigerians by promising them heaven on earth and at the end of the day failed them ??

[/s]The last time i checked, MMM has provided millions of source of income to millions of Nigerians more than Buhari's government will ever accomplish or intend to accomplish

Continue crying like a rat on mensuration

You are a natural APC zombie

This is true, the rest is rubbish
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by obstead200(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
anigbajumo:

That is wat happened to you guys wen u ar frustrated for nothing, what is ur business with my hard earned money??

For ur info,I have 350k frozen in one of my acct nd I PH 450k in other acct,I might not be rich but guy am damn far far away from being broke.As a student, am making my money whether mmm pays or not.I av no time to reply u guys,I checked profile of one NLder that quoted me yesterday nd I quickly checked his NL profile, the dude is only spontaneous on job/vacancy section,it is a shame that those of u broke ass nigga are the one littering this forum since yesterday. The question is,how does my hard earned money is giving u guys sleepless night??

I knw u are jobless, kindly move down to the other thread "Death of mmm" nd see the screenshot of my PO.Am ready to show you my evidence of payment in the next few days,you will die on top mmm palava for NotHinG......

I stand with MMM,haterz,Go To Hell.......

Pple like u who are so abusive and aggressive in the defence of MMM are the biggest give aways. Na u dey open MMM yansh pass because ur aggression shows ur level of desperation to get ur money out.
U guys can tell any lie to protect the battered image of MMM, at least until ur money comes out.
Kwantinu

3 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fabulousb36:
Am I supposed to read all of that? Somebody pls summarize d gist above ....
Nothing BT MMM
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by gemale(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
FreeSpirited:
You write like a kid you are......Stop dumping shits u think up from your mind here. Your reasoning is like a primary school kid
At least I reason, which is not something I can say about you so far.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
manuelrukky:
HURRAH!!!!!! YES!!! 30% IN 9 DAYS NO FAKE POPS NO EARLY MATCHING
LETS HIT THE GROUND RUNNING 233557736962(WHATSAPP)
ur link?
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
We re merely having fun here, because no one listens to these haters (who'd rather invest their time ln analyzing what they don't understand) anymore. They said it won't come back, and here it is. They are so dazed and now they are all secretly fasting and praying that people wont get paid. We pay ourselves with or without new members.

A great percentage of MMM participants are highly rooted. So, trolls and wailers carry on with entertaining us from where u stopped grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Stonerobaba(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Professionally speaking, it will take a long period of time before big investors in the MMM scheme gets their monies back in the sense that only few people are ready to invest in the scheme at the moment with insubstantial amount and this will make it difficult to reciprocate the earlier investors. Am afraid if it's not gonna crash again!
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by gemale(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Refino:
I can't wait to be blessed this year by God through MMM and take off from this country n never look back to continue my beloved MMM somewhere else. This country is infested with myriads of enemies of progress.

With all the poverty,negligence n gross insecurity around you,see as fellow Nigerians are bastardising a prestigious scheme that operates worldwide.
In short, we need deliverance. I wish those ranting online can show their identities for us to see so we can hiss pass them when we see them around, but I fear for their lives too if they dare cos some MMM participants are not smiling
Why is mmm not allowed in countries like USA and China? Because it is fraudulent. Why does mavrodi not want people in Russia and Uzbekistan to participate in his 'prestigious' scheme? Because he tried that there before and he was imprisoned. It is only in third world countries with a lot of ignorant, gullible people and weak leadership that are susceptible to his wiles. If mmm attempted setting up shop in the US or China, its masterminds would instantly find themselves cooling their heels in an incarceration facility or facing death sentences (in China).

3 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by omohayek: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
gemale:

My brother! I almost feel like worshipping you now. You are blessed wherever you are. Please grant me permission to copy your comment.
Please feel free to do so!
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by anigbajumo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

Omo this guy is a guider, how can u PH 3k and GH 4hundred and something thousand,,,, you guys are the ones killing the system......450k is nothing compared to what u have GHed sire!!!!!

Shut up the gibberish, ar u into mmm or u are just yearning poo,check d right side down the screenshot nah,I PH 350k of which I must made a payment of 3k,52k,44k nd 251k....something is wrong with Yer eyez.. ..
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by anigbajumo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
obstead200:

Pple like u who are so abusive and aggressive in the defence of MMM are the biggest give aways. Na u dey open MMM yansh pass because ur aggression shows ur level of desperation to get ur money out.
U guys can tell any lie to protect the battered image of MMM, at least until ur money comes out.
Kwantinu

Which kind of deaspiration.You don't knw the guy behind the keyboard. Av taken a risk han that time without number not even in mmm,guy am not a chicken heart kids.If mmm comes back as usual,fine, if it doesn't despite the risk av taken, no problem. It will only take some time to recover my money back coz am not a jobless dude.Real men maintain movement....

Face front nd move on with yer life.It is time to watch my FCB,no more response again till night.... Bye for now.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Topshow2010(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
adonbilivit:
every one is just hopeful that MMM will resurrect and shame the haters. OK let's see. how many of us are willing to make it work? the last time we did this it showed people were willing to provide help. let's see if the people are still willing to provide help when matched or not.

if you are matched to pay someone on Monday will you pay the person? if you will pay click like, if you won't click share.

let's be honest please

So u tot ppl clicking likes are hapi within themselves?,u shud stop deluding ursef cuz majority of MMM participants are secretly praying seriously to recoup their investment while pretending indifferent outside.My kid broda invested over 200k on d scheme,I know of his fears and true feelings since d scheme was suspended unlike d facade he put up b4 d ppl nd social media.I only pray d scheme pays back their invested money .
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Smooyis(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
MoreWahala:
VC shut up, it shows you guys have been teaching your students nothing and they are all dumbheads, if not why will they invest their school fees into a scheme that clearly states Use only your SPARE money
Can't they read or do they have comprehension problem

Most students don't read the instructions when answering questions in the examination
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Smooyis(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
MoreWahala:
VC shut up, it shows you guys have been teaching your students nothing and they are all dumbheads, if not why will they invest their school fees into a scheme that clearly states Use only your SPARE money
Can't they read or do they have comprehension problem

Most students don't read the instructions when answering questions in the examination angry grin shocked
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by 2tek: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
hello esteemed Mavrodians, Lets reply the enemies of MMM on nairaland and any other forum.If u keep quiet people will think they are correct. SERGEI Mavrodi advised us to counter any single lie,falsehood or propaganda targeted at MMM with 5 facts,truth and propaganda-neutralizing write ups. remember we have some prospects who can easily be deceived/discouraged. Every Nigerian will join MMM,so lets encourage people to join MMM otherwise these enemies of progress will create fear and panic that will negatively affect MMM. CBN and SEC tried, we replied them and Sergei responded too, they got tied and defeated. Together we will change the world. Reply them, MMM is not illegal. Be bold, Be strong, BECAUSE victory is sure. from 2TEK

3 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Girlbestfriend(f): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
anigbajumo:

Shut up the gibberish, ar u into mmm or u are just yearning poo,check d right side down the screenshot nah,I PH 350k of which I must made a payment of 3k,52k,44k nd 251k....something is wrong with Yer eyez.. ..

undecided
where did I insult you in my write up?

Anyway, u are a guider and a liar, u guys are the ones using ur greed to destroy the system with ur outrageous bonuses....... (U can now argue with ur phone.)
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by anigbajumo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

undecided
where did I insult you in my write up?

Anyway, u are a guider and a liar, u guys are the ones using ur greed to destroy the system with ur outrageous bonuses....... (U can now argue with ur phone.)

It is a shame u av no evidence that am a guider or a liar, that is my PO...it left 4u to bliv.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by toluxa1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Haters! Matching has started oooo

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
brightalo17:

Your Moniker though shocked shocked
what about it?
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by manofguts: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thsat post from d Original Poster is just good for d Trash can
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by vRendoh(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked

“Once I get paid, I don’t even want to be part of any MMM again. God knows that nothing in this world will make me do this nonsense again. While other people were celebrating Christmas, I was in the hospital. Even now, I have yet to recover, so why do you think I would want to do this kind of thing again?

See yoursef! Which mumu you want say make he come pay you 2M so that you go run away? Oya dey wait!
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by InvertedHammer: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
adonbilivit:
every one is just hopeful that MMM will resurrect and shame the haters. OK let's see. how many of us are willing to make it work? the last time we did this it showed people were willing to provide help. let's see if the people are still willing to provide help when matched or not.

if you are matched to pay someone on Monday will you pay the person? if you will pay click like, if you won't click share.

let's be honest please

MMM is dead.

Everyone is waiting to recover his/her fund.

Participants' confidence in the scheme is almost zero.

The ones saying they will give are saying so to keep hope alive until they recover their money. Once bitten, twice shy.

The exit door is wide open.

MMM is currently shopping for the last victims.
/

3 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by riczy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
nairaman66:
MMM is back again and Nigeria's countless problems are back? Can't we have peace of mind without MMM ringing in one corner or the other? In saner climes, the government has a duty to ensure that its citizens physiological needs and safety needs are met, and also has a duty to help its citizens meet their love, belonging, and esteem needs. When this is done, you barely hear people complaining about one Ponzi scheme or the other as many people painted MMM to be. God bless u

In addition, the real problem here is not MMM but the Nigerian Government. They have failed the citizenry and make them look average compared to what human standards should look like. When a nation through the office of its leadership can no longer perform its basic responsibility of provision of security and development, and has no effect control over its territory and border, this nation is termed a FAILED STATE. What do the citizen do in return? The government unknowingly to them have introduce chaos into the system! MMM is just a little problem and insignificant at the moment. Right now, there are more than 30 active PONZI schemes, though the figure will triple before the end of the year!

Conclusively, MMM is really a case of "Shooting the messenger". MMM is not the problem, the Nigerian Government is!
may u live long
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by riczy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
idris4r83:
People have long forgotten that mmm is not a bank, they don't have a central account. Pls allow them to do their work. Mmm have never lied to us, they said they will resume January and pessimist said mba mmm has finally gone. mmm kept to their promise, they bounced back and now the same bad beles are changing their tactics again. To d bad beles, keep on wailing while mmm members keep smiling to d bank. The inscription is clear on mmm page. PARTICIPATE ONLY WITH SPARE MONEY. all these people saying they have used their life savings and now crying foul to the media are the real mmm enemies. Mmm is still alive and has come to stay.
greedy goofs is wat they ar!
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by brightalo17: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
lady2lady:
what about it?
Lady2man wink
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by eagleonearth(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
priscaoge:

undecided undecided

Shout Out to these greedy ones! Standing Ovation for Y'all that used ur life savings because of greed! MMM clearly told u to PH with ur spare money, you were told about d risks so why the rants? Abeg Y'all should have several seats in d gutter. MMM is finally back with conditions, you still have to wait for a while!

And for those that laughed and mocked MMM participants, the joke is on u! I don't see them flooding MMM post with their weak senseless propaganda! No more stories and history of Ponzi! No more prophetic messages about MMM! The Federal Government and their paid online propagandists are mute! The Comedians are hiding! The Faceless Nairalanders that only know how to insult are hiding their faces in shame! All these Ominiknowest has gone into Exile. undecided undecided undecided
lol @ominiknowest. Leave those confused hungry haters.

Meanwhile, babe your siggy make much brain, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Stainn22(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
******** BETTER ALTERNATIVE PAYS 30% of your investment in 9days **********
Make your dreams come true with MMM JAPAN!!! if you are into bitcoins then this is the real deal, if you want to start dealing with bitcoins this 2017 i will show how to begin....MMM Japan is an international mutual funds aid that offers up to 30% profit in 9days (since october 2016)

.....FEATURES OF MMMJAPAN

==>30% in 9 Days (You get 30% within 9days + your principal e,g if you provide help of 50$ within 9days you get 15$ + 50$ ---->> 65$

==>Minimum PH is $50 in Multiple of 50 and maximum PH is $500 (meaning you can only provide help of 50,100,150,200$ e.tc

==>Minimum GH $10 - Maximum GH $1000

==>20% Verification Link in 24 Hours (Meaning your Ph order will be matched immediately to pay 20% within 24hours, failure to do so your account will be blocked)

==>Re-commitment (NOT COMPULSORY-- Only during GH of referral bonus which will sustain the system)
==>Minimum PH is $50, maximum PH $500

==>Referral Bonus 10%..... GH & PH is matched immediately no delays and you get paid within 24hrs

- Once you register, you will be matched to make payment and you must pay that order within 24hrs or else you will be blocked from the system and the order will be re-matched to someone else

- You get 10% referral bonus for all your invites

Whatssap for more info and registration +2348039995446

[center]
Lets stop the insults chai only because of[/center] MMM
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sketch007:

I really dont do this but get your facts clear enough. Did you just copy from wikipedia or you actually read all written in there about him?? Jailed and yet became a minister from prison?? Dont come here writing mombo jumbo about Sergey if you cant comprehend whats written on wikipedia about him.. Help yourself out before helping another.

olodo...is he a criminal or not? is mmm a ponzi scheme or not? simple yes or no. Explanation is not needed.
if you like sell your family members and dump the proceed in mmm, its non of my business. I was thought better than looking for shortcut to riches.

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
omohayek:

Yes, the scam itself is a pretty elementary one, so that's not what I'm referring to when I call him a "genius". The "genius" bit comes from the fact that both in Russia and now in Nigeria, he has managed to psychologically manipulate his victims into becoming his biggest defenders!

Just look at how many of the suckers call themselves "Mavrodians", and talk about MMM being a "help platform", as if all it took to turn a criminal enterprise into a charity was to give it a good name; one might as well rename armed robbery and 419 as means of "self help", that's how silly it all is, but the mugus have fallen for it completely. Then there's the attempt to shift blame for the inevitable collapse from the MMM scam operators themselves onto the Nigerian government, as if politicians in Abuja could magically make 1 + 1 = 4 if they really wanted to; again, the MMM dupes have fallen completely for it.

Anyone can set up a pyramid scam, but only a few people are clever enough to get people to keep falling for the same old trick in spite of a public record of failure going back 2 decades!
true..this reminded me of the manitoba hydro scam some 2 or 3 years ago.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
shinarambo1:

olodo...is he a criminal or not? simple yes or no. Explanation is not needed.
if you like sell your family members and dump the proceed in mmm, its non of my business. I was thought better than looking for shortcut to riches.

Why body the pepper you like this na
Is your money involved?
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
maria43:

Why body the pepper you like this na
Is your money involved?

sorry...body no dey pepper me as you put it. i am just amazed at how greedy people can be in their quest for short cut to wealth ( ponzie scheme)....

In the beautiful gracious wonderful country i reside, the last person that tried that mmm stuff was sentenced to a minimum of 25 years in prison....lol.

sorry if i have hurt your feelings and all the other mmmites on here. peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / Stock Market Jumps To 15-year High After Emefiele’s Suspension / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.