Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Please, Help With My Laptop's Battery Draining Too Fast. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please, Help With My Laptop's Battery Draining Too Fast. (1058 Views)

Pls Help, My Laptop Eats My Data Too Fast.. / Crazy Laptop Won't Stop Draining My Data (help!!!!!!) / Spectranet Is Cheating Its Customers - Data Draining Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help With My Laptop's Battery Draining Too Fast. by winzy(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Good day, people
Please I use a hp pavilion 15 n27ise and the battery doesn't last for 2 hours even after dimming my screen lite to the lowest... What can be the cause and how do I remedy it? Please.
Thank you.
Re: Please, Help With My Laptop's Battery Draining Too Fast. by horllamy(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2017
winzy:
Good day, people
Please I use a hp pavilion 15 n27ise and the battery doesn't last for 2 hours even after dimming my screen lite to the lowest... What can be the cause and how do I remedy it? Please.
Thank you.

Try another battery and see the difference
Re: Please, Help With My Laptop's Battery Draining Too Fast. by khadaffi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
There could be a lot of reason for this but I hope you are using the recommended charger. If for example the manufacturer requires 15.5v charger and you charge it constantly with 15v charger, such issue could also arise. Also it could be you need a new battery.

The reasons are much abeg. Just visit the laptop's official website for more information

(1) (Reply)

RNAI-803 MULTI-FUNCTION 6 port USB CHARGER FOR QUICK SALE (PICS) / Clean Hp Elite Book Laptop For #60k / HP revolve 810 G1, core i7, touchscreen, 360 degrees revolve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.