Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria (13938 Views)

Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by castel428: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2017
As was advertised by Myjobmag this morning. Has anyone applied? Please how do we submit our CVs coz the address was not specified there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by beshiman(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2017
We (KPMG-NG) have commenced planning for the 11th edition of the Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS), and temporary staff will be required to administer questionnaires at the different locations.

Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of BSc/HND; have good communication skills and integrity.

Below are the locations for which candidates are required:

· Aba
· Ibadan
· Nasarrawa
· Abeokuta
· Ilorin
· Nnewi
· Abuja
· Jos
· Onitsha
· Ado-Ekiti
· Kaduna
· Osogbo
· Akure
· Kano
· Owerri
· Asaba
· Katsina
· Port Harcourt
· Bauchi
· Lagos
· Sokoto
· Benin
· Lokoja
· Uyo
· Calabar
· Makurdi
· Yola
· Enugu
· Minna

Please forward CVs of interested and qualified candidates on or before Tuesday, 24 January 2017 and indicate the preferred location in the subject of the mail.

Mails should be sent to NG-FMbankingindustrycss@ng.kpmg.com

Particularly, we encourage CVs from the northern locations. Do not hesitate to reply this mail if you require further clarification.

Best wishes...
*sent to me by my mentor who's OAP*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by ITAB: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2017
And Ogun state too
beshiman:
We (KPMG-NG) have commenced planning for the 11th edition of the Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS), and temporary staff will be required to administer questionnaires at the different locations.

Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of BSc/HND; have good communication skills and integrity.

· Aba
· Ibadan
· Nasarrawa
· Abeokuta
· Ilorin
· Nnewi
· Abuja
· Jos
· Onitsha
· Ado-Ekiti
· Kaduna
· Osogbo
· Akure
· Kano
· Owerri
· Asaba
· Katsina
· Port Harcourt
· Bauchi
· Lagos
· Sokoto
· Benin
· Lokoja
· Uyo
· Calabar
· Makurdi
· Yola
· Enugu
· Minna

Please forward CVs of interested and qualified candidates on or before Tuesday, 24 January 2017 and indicate the preferred location in the subject of the mail.

Particularly, we encourage CVs from the northern locations. Do not hesitate to reply this mail if you require further clarification.

Best wishes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by castel428: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
beshiman:

· Aba
· Ibadan
· Nasarrawa
· Abeokuta
· Ilorin
· Nnewi
· Abuja
· Jos
· Onitsha
· Ado-Ekiti
· Kaduna
· Osogbo
· Akure
· Kano
· Owerri
· Asaba
· Katsina
· Port Harcourt
· Bauchi
· Lagos
· Sokoto
· Benin
· Lokoja
· Uyo
· Calabar
· Makurdi
· Yola
· Enugu
· Minna

Best wishes...
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by izutex007(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lets keep this thread alive....soon invites will roll in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by multikolour(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
I sent a mail and it bounce back saying the inbox is filled with message I should try later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by castel428: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
multikolour:
I sent a mail and it bounce back saying the inbox is filled with message I should try later
same here o, what are we going to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by multikolour(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
castel428:

same here o, what are we going to do?
may be we have to wait till Monday which is a working day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by Ozugbo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by jewelzizi(f): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Good morning house..... Is anyone aware of how they operate.....do they accommodate people during the period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by ubongchrisetim(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Please I hope the interview will be in the various states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by Femmyfamous4u(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
ubongchrisetim:
Please I hope the interview will be in the various states.
interview would be via the phone and if shortlisted, there would be a day training in lagos.
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by jamislaw(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
I just sent my c.v now.
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by makinde413(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
good idea sha.......
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by Damzed(f): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
jamislaw:
I just sent my c.v now.
How did you send urs,I just tried it again this night and it didn't deliver.
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by jamislaw(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Damzed:
How did you send urs,I just tried it again this night and it didn't deliver.
NG-FG are in capital letters don't change them to small letters.
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by Damzed(f): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thanks,Have sent it
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by jewelzizi(f): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Good morning. Please I used the apply button and filled in the necessary information.....and it said my application had been submitted successfuly....Please is that sufficient or reliable.
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by castel428: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
jewelzizi:
Good morning. Please I used the apply button and filled in the necessary information.....and it said my application had been submitted successfuly....Please is that sufficient or reliable.
You better send directly to that email addresss, that is why I created this thread coz i don't want to send through a third party like job boards. It is always better to send direct to the company's email address of portal as the case may be

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by ibroh22(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
castel428:

You better send directly to that email addresss, that is why I created this thread coz i don't want to send through a third party like job boards. It is always better to send direct to the company's email address of portal as the case may be
please am still a Corp member,,can I apply and what do I write as the subject of the mail
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by castel428: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
ibroh22:

please am still a Corp member,,can I apply and what do I write as the subject of the mail
give a try, subject should be ' Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment at KPMG; Location: e.g Lagos
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by ibroh22(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
castel428:

give a try, subject should be ' Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment at KPMG; Location: e.g Lagos
thanks
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by jay99(m): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2017
jewelzizi:
Good morning house..... Is anyone aware of how they operate.....do they accommodate people during the period

Lol, it's a one day training after which you'll be given 250 questionnaires to share to the general public.

It's to rate the performance of commercial banks in Nigeria by CBN & KPMG.

You'd have to share and submit the filled questionnaires in 3weeks.

The pay differs with location, you could get up to 50k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by Gabbnny(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Gudmornin everyone, pls help me confirm d email. is it NG-FG or FM, nd is it .co or .com?
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by ishaq062(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2017
mine too no dey go abeg what is the way out .
NG- FMbankingindustrycss@ng.kpmg.com
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by kemifab(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2017
Just send my CV now. Hope am selected
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by NorthernParrot: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
jay99:

Lol, it's a one day training after which you'll be given 250 questionnaires to share to the general public.

It's to rate the performance of commercial banks in Nigeria by CBN & KPMG.

You'd have to share and submit the filled questionnaires in 3weeks.

The pay differs with location, you could get up to 50k.
how do you submit the filled questionnaires?
Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by jay99(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
NorthernParrot:
how do you submit the filled questionnaires?

via courier services. KPMG will pay for it

1 Like

Re: Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria by amidu85: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Pls where will the training be, if people are selected

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Jobs as Federal Government Considers Establishing 'national Guard' / How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? / Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.