Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! (359 Views)

I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin / Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Promising Business Idea And I Need Business Partners For It!!! by Businesstools(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Note:

1. There's no money to be contributed, just your time

2. There is a lot of money to be made here.

3. Prospective partners must be very skilled in marketing agricultural products.

4. The business involves sourcing for buyers for agricultural products and connecting them with farmers.

5. Preference will be given to residents of major cities like Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Warri Etc.

6. I will look for farmers who have products to sell, while you will look for buyers for the products. After the transaction has been successfully carried out between the farmer and the seller, we get paid a commission which will be shared equally between you and I.

7. If you're interested, send your full name, phone number and location to donaldparkerdonald@gmail.com

8. Un-serious and indecisive people please stay off.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Sings Mmm Praise And Worship Song Video / I Have The Information To Make You A Millionaire This Year / Earn Over N100,000 Writing On Points Of Interests (POI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.