Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You (10260 Views)

What Are The Best Fonts Out There? (Share Your Homescreen & Font Name) / Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by Oscarz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
I can actually tell you what you love most, through what you do more on your phone just by your homescreen. Try me..

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by Oscarz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
So organized!
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by emmanuel596(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
If you can guess mine correctly.
Liverpool will beat Man Utd grin
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by Dandsome: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yeah but that doesn't click all the time
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by investigator007: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Justdulla:
If you can guess mine correctly.
Liverpool will beat Man Utd grin
Where is your that no one can guess correctly
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by AvsGot007(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
OK...this should be fun

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
I guess mine would be pretty easy eh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by bqlekan(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I guess mine would be pretty easy eh grin
1. You are a game lover
2. Heavy data user
3. You spend more time operating your phone than working
4. You like taking pictures
5. You don't have regular power supply in your area
tongue

15 Likes

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
bqlekan:

1. You are a game lover
2. Heavy data user
3. You spend more time operating your phone than working
4. You like taking pictures
5. You don't have regular power supply in your area
tongue

No 1, 2 and 5 are true,but I have steady supply at the office tho.....Number 3 is kinda technical because I have to be online 24/7 so I work most times from my phone and laptop at the same time grin as for No4....I actually hate taking pictures lol

4 Likes

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by Winna01(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
So what does mine say?

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oscarz:
I can actually tell you what you love most, through what you do more on your phone just by your homescreen. Try me..

You like music and you chat a lot grin

1 Like

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Winna01:
So what does mine say?

Music and picture lover grin

1 Like

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
AvsGot007:
OK...this should be fun

Instagram freak grin
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by RichiB(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
If you can guess mine eeh undecided

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
RichiB:
If you can guess mine eeh undecided

You like to tweak and customize your phone grin

1 Like

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by Kurupt01: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Here goes

3 Likes

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by Ajibam: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
What about this?

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by bqlekan(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

No 1, 2 and 5 are true,but I have steady supply at the office tho.....Number 3 is kinda technical because I have to be online 24/7 so I work most times from my phone and laptop at the same time grin as for No4....I actually hate taking pictures lol

Lol, atleast, I'm 87% correct.. And who uses camera360 but doesn't like taking pictures..?

2 Likes

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
OK, so Mr Hot shot, could you guess what I love most on my phone?

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
bqlekan:

Lol, atleast, I'm 87% correct.. And who uses camera360 but doesn't like taking pictures..?

Me! grin..Last time I opened that app was at Calabar Carnival ...I've not opened it this year at all!
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by bqlekan(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Me! grin..Last time I opened that app was at Calabar Carnival ...I've not opened it this year at all!

Lol, I believe you.. Calabar festival, tell me you didn't just go for fun, it's probably for business abi?
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
bqlekan:

Lol, I believe you.. Calabar festival, tell me you didn't just go for fun, it's probably for business abi?

11months and 2weeks of business... Surelyit wouldn't be overboard to just go fun now eh? grin

I went for the fun biko.... grin
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by bqlekan(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

11months and 2weeks of business... Surelyit wouldn't be overboard to just go fun now eh? grin

I went for the fun biko.... grin

Wow! I've always wanted to be at that festival. Just that business at that time of the year won't allow. Every home wants face lifting.. I will InshaAllah be there someday..,
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
bqlekan:

Wow! I've always wanted to be at that festival. Just that business at that time of the year won't allow. Every home wants a face lifting.. I will InshaAllah be there someday..

It was fun all the way! Especially with ma nigga Kingtom....If I'm available this year,I'll go again! grin
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by Raintaker(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Can you guess this right?

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by bqlekan(m): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Winna01:
So what does mine say?

1. You are one heck of a boring dude
2. You use a tecno phone
3. You are unemployed. Judging from your tweakware
4. You can kill to save your phone.. it took you some time to gather the money for the phone
5. Don't take it personal. It's all fun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by bqlekan(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Raintaker:
Can you guess this right?
1. You are an entrepreneur whose business Is just growing 2. A Muslim 3. You are proficient in the use of ms word and excel cheesy
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by bqlekan(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It was fun all the way! Especially with ma nigga Kingtom....If I'm available this year,I'll go again! grin
I wish I can too. I better start saving for it cheesy
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
bqlekan:

I wish I can too. I better start saving for it cheesy

I know you're capable grin

PS: don't ever travel with CROSS COUNTRY
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by Donjasdeblest(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
guess
Re: Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You by bqlekan(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I know you're capable grin

PS: don't ever travel with CROSS COUNTRY

Lol, says who? Abeegi...

I'm strictly GIG.. PMT, CROSS COUTRY, ETC are all on blacklist. I boarded one from Benin some months back, (can't remember their name). it was a disaster.
The drunk driver didn't drop us off at our agreed location. And I had a lot of loads in the bus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Activate 3G SPEED On Airtel 2G Plan / How Can I Unlock This Smile Mifi [pics Attached] / How Much Does It Cost To Replace Iphone Xs Max Back Glass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.