Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

5 Questions To Ask Before Choosing That Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Questions To Ask Before Choosing That Girl (452 Views)

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Questions To Ask Before Choosing That Girl by harrison12(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
It’s natural as a guy to always have this desire of wanting to be with the opposite sex. But it’s quite unfortunate that most guys don’t think before acting- which is bad.

Most relationships don’t last probably because of the wrong choice made by both parties.

It’s normal to see a girl and admire her but abnormal to get into a relationship with her without thinking first.

Most guys see relationship as something you can just get into; toil with the girls emotions and get out at will.

Before getting into a relationship with a girl, its better you ask yourself certain questions to avoid emotional clash with the girl.

Don’t get into a relationship with a girl because other guys do so.
Below are questions to ask yourself before getting into an emotional friendship with a girl.
Don’t forget to use the comment box after reading.

1. Am I ready?
This is the most important question to ask yourself. If you truly know that you are not ready for a girl, then don’t even think of approaching a girl.
Not been ready for a relationship would definitely lead to a crash if you unreadily get into it.
If you know very well that you are ready, and then do yourself a favor by asking the second question.

2. What do I want in her?
Sometimes, guys are not really specific as to what they really want in a girl, which is wrong. If you are not sure of what you want, you can go on fooling yourself in front of the girl.

Some guys want to have a girl that would always be around them, hug and kiss them. Some want a girl that can compliment them. Whichever reasons you have, be definite about it. While most guys want to have a girl for the love and pleasure of been around them.

3. Is it going to be a child’s play?
Now that you’ve made a decision as to what you want, what’s next? Is the relationship going to be really serious and true? If no, have a re-think.

If you are thinking of building a strong lasting relationship with a girl, then you should also think of living up to expectation. What do I mean here? Learn to be matured.

So if you really are interested in choosing a girl as your friend for a relationship, you need to be sincere to yourself first.
If you think of playing around as a ‘game boy’ that shows you are not ready and can never be ready for her.

4. Can I really love her?
It’s one thing to love and another thing to stick to it. I once felt guilty of not loving my girlfriend completely after finding out little secrets about her. Before involving yourself with a certain girl, study your heart and know if you can forever love her.
Sometimes along the line, you start hearing rumors and ‘funny’ stories about your girl- all of that will come but do you know what will keep the relationship going? Your love will.

No one is perfect, yes! But she definitely needs you to be perfect. So take a deep breath, look into her eyes and say ‘my love for you is stronger than all of these’.

5. Can I be able to tolerate?
If you are the type that is unforgiving, trust me! You would be jumping from one relationship to another.

Everyone has a fault and we all see in it in them, including that girl you want. The earlier you realize that fact, the better for your relationship.

For example, the girl does not like going out for social gathering. And you are the type that likes that so much. That wouldn’t be a problem, its okay. Not everybody is the same and she probably can’t be like you.

Accept it that way, learn to live with it and she would as well appreciate your understanding. And if you are sure you can cope with a girls attitude, please don’t get into a relationship with her.

Relationships are not meant to be jumped into, you walk majestically into it and you could find more helpful tips HERE
Re: 5 Questions To Ask Before Choosing That Girl by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Love don't ask questions.

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call / Between Males And Females Whose Pp Has Much Odour?? / Zimbabwean Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating, Burns His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.