Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. (1726 Views)

Corps Members Visit President Buhari To Say Thank You For Salary Increase... / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) / Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ipodstinks: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
I don't know the reason, am unable to post or comment on investment section, so I decided to post it here.
On the 13th of dec last year, when mmm went on break. Some people(haters) were so happy about the news. Some of them were saying mmm has gone forever. Some said it has crashed. Many of them said participant will commit suicide. Some said they will help in buy rope for the participants to hang themselves. Some said the have already bought rope for them.
Some started writing stories that did not exist. Most of them did not have job again only than writing cooked stories on top mmm freezing.
Now my questions are
1. Lautech have been on strike for the past 8months now, what stories have the so called writers written to the govt of oyo state if truely they care about others?
2. How have you the criers tried to write to the fed govt and kaduna state govt concerning kanuda killing if truly u care?
3. How many people have you rendered help to in your locality if you truly care?
4. How many times have you gone to motherless babies or IDP camp to render help if you care?
5. In what ways have you help ppl when they come to you.
6.When civil defence collected 1k each from thousands of jobless nigerians and told them to go to stadium for exam where ppl lost their lives and others not getting the job and their money not given back, were you all dead to write stories to criticize them?
You call them lazy and stupid, saying all sort of hogwash things to them, yet they are not moved.
You shouted mmm has crashed and participant money has gone and that mmm not coming back again, using south africa and zimbabwe to create lies and panic. But when mmm put you to shame, you change to why mmm came back, mmm is back to dupe the more and to finish people. All because you have been shamed, now the new trend is nobody will want to pay in.
To the conclusion, on behave of mmm participants, we say a big thank you to you all. Your cries have been noted. You can now have your rest. Once again, we say a big thank you. Leave us alone to use our money the way we want. In fact, we want mmm to dupe us than your useless govt. Thanks to you all haters, we appreciate you.
Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by opedaydydx9(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Uhm
Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by soldierdollar(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
.Did it pain you?

2 Likes

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ipodstinks: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
soldierdollar:
.Did it pain you?
lol, me ke. Do I look like you. U don hear of "Badbelerism".... it's an
acute emotional disturbance that destroys d spirit of humanism..... it ignites happiness in its host when things go wrong with others, but navigates sadness when things go right with others.....All this it does before finally destroying its host.....Bad belle is a serious emotional disease..... This is d problem this ppl like you u is suffering..... So. You need our help!!!?!

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by soldierdollar(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
lol, me ke. Do I look like you. U don hear of "Badbelerism".... it's an
acute emotional disturbance that destroys d spirit of humanism..... it ignites happiness in its host when things go wrong with others, but navigates sadness when things go right with others.....All this it does before finally destroying its host.....Bad belle is a serious emotional disease..... This is d problem this ppl like you u is suffering..... So. You need our help!!!?!

E pain am reach bone.

MMM is gone... Gone for good. Find a job your children will be proud of.
.chai .. see painment

2 Likes

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ipodstinks: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
soldierdollar:

E pain am reach bone.

MMM is gone... Gone for good. Find a job your children will be proud of.
.chai .. see painment
sir, I am an engineer(mechanical). I am a design engineer working in a reputable company (cakasa nig company) in lagos. Am also a welding inspector, have worked for sdem erectors, during the installation of gas turbine power plant @ geregu in ajaokuta. I am well okay mr. May be u should find the meaning of pain. U don't need to pretend it does not pain you. It pains you as u see ppl smiling to the bank week in week out. If it doesn't pain you, you won't wrote jargons about it. You won't even give a Bleep about it. One of you haters here just escape being hit by car when he was trying to laff @ a participant. That would have been his end. My advice for you is get a life. Life is too short to be too sad @ your fellow human's success. If you like, write an epistle that long from earth to heaving. It won't change. But u said it has crashed and u said u ar a computer literate but can't differentiate between a crash page and a frozen one. Isn't that a shame. I knw ur answer already. Bring another picture say e pain am ooo, cos u are too dumb.

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by soldierdollar(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
sir, I am an engineer(mechanical). I am a design engineer working in a reputable company (cakasa nig company) in lagos. Am also a welding inspector, have worked for sdem erectors, during the installation of gas turbine power plant @ geregu in ajaokuta. I am well okay mr. May be u should find the meaning of pain. U don't need to pretend it does not pain you. It pains you as u see ppl smiling to the bank week in week out. If it doesn't pain you, you won't wrote jargons about it. You won't even give a Bleep about it. One of you haters here just escape being hit by car when he was trying to laff @ a participant. That would have been his end. My advice for you is get a life. Life is too short to be too sad @ your fellow human's success. If you like, write an epistle that long from earth to heaving. It won't change. But u said it has crashed and u said u ar a computer literate but can't differentiate between a crash page and a frozen one. Isn't that a shame. I knw ur answer already. Bring another picture say e pain am ooo, cos u are too dumb.

If your claim is true . Utilize your money. Who knows.. you could own your own company and be an employer of labour! Don't you want that? Stop Ponzi! Do something wise with your money . Something your children could be proud of. Would you want your children to be gamblers ? I was thinking you should take it as a responsibility to educate the younger ones to desist from money doubling schemes . These schemes are fraudulent . It corrupts . Deep down inside you, how long do you think it's Gona last ? Forever? If your answer is no, don't you think when it crashes people are going to lose money ? If you are not thinking about people that will lose money when it eventually crashes , my brother, you're a selfish , wicked man . That's it! You only care about now and not the future! Seen it?

This craze must stop. And I'm happy it has crashed . I'm very happy you've got money inside . Let it crash so you can feel the pains of the victims you're trying to lure in the system .I'm sure you can feel their pains grin Be the scape goat and learn your lessons.

Some bankers were sacked when customers they introduced to MMM complained to the manager when their monies weren't forthcoming. Where is Mavrodi to defend them ?

I even think say u be small boy sef. I'm highly disappointed

2 Likes

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ipodstinks: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2017
soldierdollar:

If your claim is true . Utilize your money. Who knows.. you could own your own company and be an employer of labour! Don't you want that? Stop Ponzi! Do something wise with your money . Something your children could be proud of. Would you want your children to be gamblers ? I was thinking you should take it as a responsibility to educate the younger ones to desist from money doubling schemes . These schemes are fraudulent . It corrupts . Deep down inside you, how long do you think it's Gona last ? Forever? If your answer is no, don't you think when it crashes people are going to lose money ? If you are not thinking about people that will lose money when it eventually crashes , my brother, you're a selfish , wicked man . That's it! You only care about now and not the future! Seen it?

This craze must stop. And I'm happy it has crashed . I'm very happy you've got money inside . Let it crash so you can feel the pains of the victims you're trying to lure in the system .I'm sure you can feel their pains grin Be the scape goat and learn your lessons.

Some bankers were sacked when customers they introduced to MMM complained to the manager when their monies weren't forthcoming. Where is Mavrodi to defend them ?

I even think say u be small boy sef. I'm highly disappointed
so do u now see that you can't tell all to stop because they are better and very comfortable than you. It is like a poor. Man advising dangote. What does he has in mouth to say. I will stop when I wish, nobody can tellme to stop. B4 I put my money there, I already have more than enough. So u are the one to get a life so that your children can learn from you how to mind their business so that they don't go about gossip and maybe get killed. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by soldierdollar(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
so do u now see that you can't tell all to stop because they are better and very comfortable than you. It is like a poor. Man advising dangote. What does he has in mouth to say. I will stop when I wish, nobody can tellme to stop. B4 I put my money there, I already have more than enough. So u are the one to get a life so that your children can learn from you how to mind their business so that they don't go about gossip and maybe get killed. Shalom.

Lol. I thought you're going to address issues I raised .

What will be the fate of investors when it crashes ?

Moreover ,you believe iPod stinks ... You preach that right ?
Why do you develop high blood pressure when we preach against Ponzi? grin I bet you have no answer... Don't bother replying me grin
Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ipodstinks: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
soldierdollar:

Lol. I thought you're going to address issues I raised .

What will be the fate of investors when it crashes ?

Moreover ,you believe iPod stinks ... You preach that right ?
Why do you develop high blood pressure when we preach against Ponzi? grin I bet you have no answer... Don't bother replying me grin
am not ready to reply you. Only want to inform you that have just been paid today from mmm. That may sound as sad news to you. In case you aren't happy with that kid, you can enter your kitchen, take a sharp knife and stab urself to death. We will be glad to read the news here. And we the participant will pity you to write RIP.

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by soldierdollar(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
am not ready to reply you. Only want to inform you that have just been paid today from mmm. That may sound as sad news to you. In case you aren't happy with that kid, you can enter your kitchen, take a sharp knife and stab urself to death. We will be glad to read the news here. And we the participant will pity you to write RIP.

Bladderdash ... That tells you every MMM member is demented . They can never accept the truth or address issues I raised . It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an MMM participant to answer the simple question I threw to you cheesy

If you like be beating about the bush or forest ,Your money is still stuck . I can bet your balls you haven't been paid. All your efforts and fake testimony is geared towards reviving people's spirit grin

Go mourn your loss grin demented investor cheesy

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ipodstinks: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
soldierdollar:

Bladderdash ... That tells you every MMM member is demented . They can never accept the truth or address issues I raised . It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an MMM participant to answer the simple question I threw to you cheesy

If you like be beating about the bush or forest ,Your money is still stuck . I can bet your balls you haven't been paid. All your efforts and fake testimony is geared towards reviving people's spirit grin

lol, who among us is a demented person now. Well is you my money is stuck, I don't knw the herbalist that gave you handkerchief to clean your eyes so that you can see far n near. But will like to tell you the herbalist has given you the wrong one. Like I just said, I won't get tired to press the R.I.P button on my gadgets when I see the news. It is the most easy thing to do. Take kia.

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ipodstinks: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
soldierdollar:

lol, who among us is a demented person now. Well is you my money is stuck, I don't knw the herbalist that gave you handkerchief to clean your eyes so that you can see far n near. But will like to tell you the herbalist has given you the wrong one. Like I just said, I won't get tired to press the R.I.P button on my gadgets when I see the news. It is the most easy thing to do. I pray God heal you from the bondage of hatred. This is new year, change your ways. And lastly, stop lying what you are not on social network.
Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by soldierdollar(m): 4:34am On Jan 17, 2017
ipodstinks:
lol, who among us is a demented person now. Well is you my money is stuck, I don't knw the herbalist that gave you handkerchief to clean your eyes so that you can see far n near. But will like to tell you the herbalist has given you the wrong one. Like I just said, I won't get tired to press the R.I.P button on my gadgets when I see the news. It is the most easy thing to do. I pray God heal you from the bondage of hatred. This is new year, change your ways. And lastly, stop lying what you are not on social network.

What happens to investors money when MMM crashes? I'll help you answer it grin They'll lose it.

Demented investor . Go mourn your money because I'll continu to preach against this scheme until I die grin

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ipodstinks: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2017
soldierdollar:

What happens to investors money when MMM crashes? I'll help you answer it grin They'll lose it.

Demented investor . Go mourn your money because I'll continu to preach against this scheme until I die grin

Then we will continue to read it and ignore it as insipid hahahahahaha. Am mourning my money in my account hahahahaha. Sorry ok.

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by soldierdollar(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017

author=ipodstinks post=52873055]Then we will continue to read it and ignore it as insipid hahahahahaha. Am mourning my money in my account hahahahaha. Sorry ok.
Which money ? The one you're asking new members to pH?
Wake up to reality ... It's past 72 hours .. have you been re-matched ?
Investor grin after tormenting you, you'll regret ever joining MMM[right]

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ipodstinks: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
soldierdollar:

Which money ? The one you're asking new members to pH?
Wake up to reality ... It's past 72 hours .. have you been re-matched ?
Investor grin after tormenting you, you'll regret ever joining MMM[right]
Ok. Let me give you the saddest gist with evidence. Here is one of my accounts which av abandoned but decided to use it for mmm.
1 before mmm came back, check the balance.

NGN3.79 credited to a/c no 549****909 INTEREST PAID on 30-dec-2016. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN1,065.77

2 after mmm came back and I got paid yesterday, check it out.

NGN36,000.00 Cr to a/c no 549****909 0056142/akintola e@ikt at LAGOS - IKOTUN on 16-Jan-17. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN37,065.77. Thank you.

3 another payment this morning, check it out.

NGN18,000.00 Cr to a/c no 549****909 50232106 BY NTOZUKA @ ASABA 2 at ASABA - DENNIS OSADEBEY 3 on 17-Jan-17. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN55,065.77. Thank you.

Now do u see how foolish you and your likes are?

Now check out the evidence from ur claimed crashed mmm page. I have confirmed one, and will confirm the second one tonight. And the provide a help of 100k. grin

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by soldierdollar(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
ipodstinks:
Ok. Let me give you the saddest gist with evidence. Here is one of my accounts which av abandoned but decided to use it for mmm.
1 before mmm came back, check the balance.

NGN3.79 credited to a/c no 549****909 INTEREST PAID on 30-dec-2016. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN1,065.77

2 after mmm came back and I got paid yesterday, check it out.

NGN36,000.00 Cr to a/c no 549****909 0056142/akintola e@ikt at LAGOS - IKOTUN on 16-Jan-17. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN37,065.77. Thank you.

3 another payment this morning, check it out.

NGN18,000.00 Cr to a/c no 549****909 50232106 BY NTOZUKA @ ASABA 2 at ASABA - DENNIS OSADEBEY 3 on 17-Jan-17. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN55,065.77. Thank you.

Now do u see how foolish you and your likes are?

Now check out the evidence from ur claimed crashed mmm page. I have confirmed one, and will confirm the second one tonight. And the provide a help of 100k. grin

You mean you took photograph of payments received and you didn't confirm him right there when you took the picture but decide to leave till night ?

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ipodstinks: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
soldierdollar:

You mean you took photograph of payments received and you didn't confirm him right there when you took the picture but decide to leave till night ?

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha grin
hahahahahahahahahaha. E pain am ooooooo. Lord, put all my enemies to shame just as mmm put all their enemies to shame so that they will still not believe and will start writing different stories about me just as they are doing against mmm. Mmm rocks joooooooooooor hahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry I hope you won't have a sleepless night today because of this. Sorry. By the way, we are still waiting for more epistles, so tell you likes to put off more effort.

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by soldierdollar(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
ipodstinks:
hahahahahahahahahaha. E pain am ooooooo. Lord, put all my enemies to shame just as mmm put all their enemies to shame so that they will still not believe and will start writing different stories about me just as they are doing against mmm. Mmm rocks joooooooooooor hahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry I hope you won't have a sleepless night today because of this. Sorry. By the way, we are still waiting for more epistles, so tell you likes to put off more effort.

Puahahahaha.... Caught in the act

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by ekanDamie: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
ipodstinks:
what you said here really touched my heart.
I don't believe all you claim you are,but if it's true
then you must be wicked. you have more than enough and yet
go into a scheme dat takes all of what some people have.

are you a Christian? do you remember the story Nathan told David when he took the only
thing Uriah had.

every action we take have consequences, David despite being a king n deeply repentant lost something dear to him.think bout this ur making people cry.

1 Like

Re: To The Mmm Haters, We Say Thank You. by Odkosh: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2017
ekanDamie:

are you a Christian? do you remember the story Nathan told David when he took the only
thing Uriah had.

every action we take have consequences, David despite being a king n deeply repentant lost something dear to him.think bout this ur making people cry.
ekanDamie:

thing Uriah had.

ekanDamie:

thing Uriah had.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Scam Of Life (ex-corpers Beware) / Nysc Redeployment For All 2016 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.