Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) (112834 Views)

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by dammytosh: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
It is not back grin

If it is back you will be able to GH

Guiders have finished spending money.

They need more and can only get it if you PH.

The crash land will not have season 2

As for those who will use bit coin, I Pirry you because you will be paying directly to MMM Russia. grin

People who are waiting for PH to recover their money will attack me shortly.

Bet I do not give a FECK

Wicked grin grin but the truth
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by abfan(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
mediocre:
Their joy will turn to ashes in their mouth

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by dammytosh: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
mccoy47:

How will dey pay odas if ppl like him don't join (ph)?

Apparently people don't understand how it works.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by AngelicBeing: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin tongue
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by babseg(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
obinna58:
Wff when they haven't gotten their money undecided

I wonder oo.

MMM is back but have they gotten their money back?
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
chyzoo4u:
Good
I tell u......its like this MMM seems to be making sense. Abeg wait for me make we join am together. Lol
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
moshino:

Not a good idea.

Let him join. The more the merrier grin grin grin
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by oweman: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=fathomberry post=52802609]i'm joining this thing ASAP.

Go join but don't forget to tale a life insurance cover as the likely next step is take total close down .
Am not praying for this but that as the act is permanent close down .
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Doctee: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Don't mind those spreading rumors about the program confirmed account can now get help and anybody interested could provide help
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by coachmd: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
If i join MMM,anybody way i PH must pay me back,if them run with my money otherwise na Okija shrine i de go straight to lie on the person head say he scam me,make okija fight for me.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by obyrich(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
2tek:
mmm pays,

NB:
hello esteemed Mavrodians, Lets reply the enemies of MMM on nairaland and any other forum.If u keep quiet people will think they are correct. SERGEI Mavrodi advised us to counter any single lie,falsehood or propaganda targeted at MMM with 5 facts,truth and propaganda-neutralizing write ups. remember we have some prospects who can easily be deceived/discouraged. Every Nigerian will join MMM,so lets encourage people to join MMM otherwise these enemies of progress will create fear and panic that will negatively affect MMM. CBN and SEC tried, we replied them and Sergei responded too, they got tied and defeated. They said MMM won't come back but we surprised them by coming back.Together we will change the world. Reply them, MMM is not illegal. Be bold, Be strong, BECAUSE victory is sure. from 2TEK
I do not think media war is necessary here. To be honest, the real participants and heavy investors in MMM may not have time for these internet squabbles. Many people have provided help during the Xmas break period and are waiting to be matched. All those claiming to bail out as soon as the GH will come back after they notice the scheme is still paying. So, the best and most efficacious treatment to all MMM haters, I think, is silence. They will run amok with hatred and bile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by damilareoye: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
MMM is back.... How do I retrieve my password? cheesy
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
MMM is better than the useless president, national assembly (both red and green chambers) and state governors all combined.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by ideology(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://www.punchng.com/ [size=15pt]gullible-nigerians[/size] rejoice-mmm-returns/amp/?client=ms-android-tecno

The first video so funny. 2nd video grin
hahahahahaha @emboldened Punch self grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by juman(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Run away from mmm, because one day it would collapse. That time is sooner than later.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by obinna58(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
babseg:

I wonder oo.

MMM is back but have they gotten their money back?

Not their faults though maybe they trying not to be hopeless
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by kings09(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
How e take concern u. Is it ur money
januzaj:
Some people doing this MMM are cruel,especially those guilders that get help without providing help.
Some are gullible, those that don't know where their money go and where 30% comes from.
People losing money at the end is inevitable, the 30% comes from contributions of others, so who will pay them as time goes on.
The longer this scam stays,the higher the number of those that will be dragging Otapiapia with people that want to use it for rodents.
Nobody wants to lose buh losing is inevitable, it's not that the 30% comes after using the money for business or other stuffs.
You want to get your money back,those that provide help hope to get theirs back too....

If you quote me to blurt out trash, the combined thunders of Sango,Amadioha,Captain America and Thor will visit you hebdomadally for 50 years.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
coachmd:
If i join MMM,anybody way i PH must pay me back,if them run with my money otherwise na Okija shrine i de go straight to lie on the person head say he scam me,make okija fight for me.
. Never worry. Just hack it. Even Life itself is a riskiii........... Lol
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Praktikals(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:
Anybody that PHs is fool
Maga must pay na grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by babseg(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
obinna58:

Not their faults though maybe they trying not to be hopeless

They are just bunch of silly people. I guarantee them %1000000 that it will definitely crash not all of them will get their money back

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Bobo121(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Supposing that first guy wrote and sang a song with this same passion, he would have been popular by now.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by ofwest47(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Black man black brain black dullards na so so money money.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by noziz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
but one can still not get help. it keeps showing mavros are not available for withdrawal. it is jst the available balance that is showing
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by obinna58(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
babseg:

They are just bunch of silly people. I guarantee them %1000000 that it will definitely crash not all of them will get their money back

Oh my u just cross the line

I bet they seriously gonna start bashing you ryt now cheesy cheesy
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by MyMouth(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
MrIcredible:

This does not make sense....
And you think say other people go pay you abi?

I pray they block your account sef.
Ah!!!!! Is it by force to continue?
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by opedaydydx9(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://www.punchng.com/gullible-nigerians-rejoice-mmm-returns/amp/?client=ms-android-tecno

The first video so funny. 2nd video grin
something good about MMM From top mod on nL for the first time, not bad!!
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by AntiWailer: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pro2makx:

Surely u lack S E N S E.
How can u come to public to display this folly?
U talk about GH like u even know what it means.
U would have made a little sense if they were matching PH and not matching GH.
It's too early in the year to display such ignorance in public.
Please get a life and leave those living their Biko, joor, do allah

U get sense. We shall see who cries soon.

Keep encouraging yourself.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Vicolan: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
They have started the marching oooo,.. MMM for real
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by MyMouth(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fabulousb36:
Dis MMM thing is getting boring... *Yawns*
Searching for d cute n annoying nairaland guys... I have a job for dem
U need servicing? Am available!
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by perryy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:
Anybody that PHs is surely a Fool

After numerous lectures on Ponzi schemes and it's inevitable crash, if you PH then you need to be taken to yabaleft for evaluation

Truest truism!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.