Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) (112802 Views)

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by MrIcredible: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
chiefojiji:

na waooo oooooooooo......

if I call u ode now, u will say person is rude.

well, I've never been mmm fan or customer..... okay??

and come sef, if I don gain from mmm, and I decided to leave for other option, is it your money??

mehn, I taya for ur kien person o!
You have made money from mmm but you want others to lose.
You're a greedy thief
Stay or live, MMM is here to stay
That your stupîd whatsapp mmm wannabe cannot survive for the next 7 days. Only foolss will join
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by chiefojiji(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
MrIcredible:

You're a greedy thief
Stay or live, MMM is here to stay
That your stupîd whatsapp mmm wannabe cannot survive for the next 7 days. Only foolss will join

lolz.... mr guilder...

why u con carry dis matta for head like fayawood?

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
MrIcredible:
I know many guiders that have opened their own nonsense platforms copying mmm

Mavrodi should please stop this nonsense guiders of a thing.
THEY ARE VERY USELESS
The will crash mmm completely soon if nothing is done about limiting their outrageous bonuses.
PS. I don't want to be a guider.
mavrodi or what do you call it is also a nairalander abi
you brain needs auto-reset
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by mcmyvoice: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
XXLDICK:
Anybody that PHs is surely a Fool

After numerous lectures on Ponzi schemes and it's inevitable crash, if you PH then you need to be taken to yabaleft for evaluation

and if you refused PH and refused participating then run into a well or better still run into s naked wire and ....

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by zoedicus: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
bamidelee:

U're just so pathetic!!!

Must you insult just because you want attention?

Lemme advise you, if you wanna standout, make use of your senses(if they're still intact); then maybe your luck can shine.

IDGAF!!!
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by MrIcredible: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
bamidelee:

You are a FOO
You what to do.
FOO

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Achillesdam500:
What i have noticed on Nairaland is that some people can never be great and known in this life,I am writing this with a sound mind and with simple word selection for everyone to understand.
Looking at what's with mmm critically,I don't think anyone has been forced so far to join the platform and some wailers will never fix their leaking jaws as if Mmm has ruined them before,anyone can decide on what to use his/her money for,so why the need for the clueless advices and orientations.You guys should make judicious use of your time and shut the hell up when the ones who are ready to take risk talk.
Abeg auto-reset button for this guy
advices (plural for ur own solo)
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by NaWetinDey(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
xpool:

Will you stop deceiving people!
Minimize your involvement in implicating yourself in this thing; time may come when govt. may decide to bite. you may become a handy suspect.
Just a legal opinion though.

Lol. Which government, yours or your father's?

I see you are a part of our problem.

Listen good: if the government does any rash thing against MMM, these things will likely happen:

1. Armed robbery will be everywhere and with impunity. Even force men will boldly constitute theirs.
2. Kidnapping will gain level.
3. Prostitution will be secretly legalized even in religious places.
4. Government properties will be vandalized in tons.
5. More militancy.
6. In the end, that your papa government, which is daily tightening the hangman's noose on the neck of poor, innocent and defenseless Nigerians, will pay for its folly - to the range of trillions of Naira.
7. It could infuriate even the Yoruba and the Hausa to join hands with the igbo in shouting for Nigeria's breakup and in seeing that it's done.

What nonsense! What impudence!

People are trying to remain calm in the faces of this government's many evils and you are dishing out another government threat. Well, to hell with you and your government. Anybody who is alive must do anything for his survival and that of his family regardless of what anyone else says. MMM is here to stay. I dare your government to try. Go and give your legal counsel to the government on the implication of banning charcoal importation and multiplying the prices of kerosine and gas, and on talking of rice exportation, banning or rice import while the one we produce is barely able to feed a quarter of the hungry population. I'm not even talking about other issues. Don't even get me started.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
ok thank GOD i don create for help ... make i collect my money sharply and say bye bye to mmm
you no dey mmm, which one be create for help? Fuvkoff my friend!
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by hectorswag(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fabulousb36:
Dis MMM thing is getting boring... *Yawns*
Searching for d cute n annoying nairaland guys... I have a job for dem

Okay smiley
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by oblak00(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

I am back.

Envious ? Lol. Same stupeed mindset they all have.

Use ur brain and stop the scam.
Every participant of MMM is responsible for whatever happens to him/her. No one needs your advice. Just STFU and mind your life. This is a period when 'no one cares'

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by dmcdad: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
creepsyme:
MMM only came briefly to announce its burial date ...

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by MrReeseG(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Captain America no get thunder jor
januzaj:
Some people doing this MMM are cruel,especially those guilders that get help without providing help.
Some are gullible, those that don't know where their money go and where 30% comes from.
People losing money at the end is inevitable, the 30% comes from contributions of others, so who will pay them as time goes on.
The longer this scam stays,the higher the number of those that will be dragging Otapiapia with people that want to use it for rodents.
Nobody wants to lose buh losing is inevitable, it's not that the 30% comes after using the money for business or other stuffs.
You want to get your money back,those that provide help hope to get theirs back too....

If you quote me to blurt out trash, the combined thunders of Sango,Amadioha,Captain America and Thor will visit you hebdomadally for 50 years.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by 2tek: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
2tek replies an MMM hater----maclatunji:
The following are my questions to the subscribers to MMM popularly called Mavrodians.
here are the answers from my understanding.

1. Where do you think the money you are collecting through MMM is coming from?

MMM claims not to be a business and not an investment, so where do you think the 30% return which excites you so much is coming from?

ANSWER:the 30% comes from traffic generated from the website,money donated by new members, money re-donated by old members and help from other countries. it is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE for ALL these 4 conditions not to occur. MARK ZUCKERBERG, the owner of Facebook is the 5th or 6th richest in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by Facebook. MMM is currently in over 120 countries of the world with over 200 million of participants.

2. Do you know what a Ponzi scheme is?

I have to ask this question because of those who defend MMM with the claim that they have made money from it. To be the clear, a minority will make money from Ponzi schemes being the early adopters that help to create the exponential growth. However, the latter subscribers are the ones that lose greatly. If you understand this, you will not present this argument as evidence for MMM not being a fraud.

ANSWER:BIG LIE.The early adopters will pay the newcomers. the next set of newcomers will pay the early adopters and it continues like that. its a circle that will never end. Money is redistributed among member of MMM on the principle of gratuitousness, benevolence and reciprocity. MMM members donate FREELY to each other. Nobody was forced to join MMM.

3. Where did you get the money you invested in MMM from?

You could not use that money in any legitimate business?

I ask this question because many MMM subscribers behave as if they were incapable of earning money before MMM came.

ANSWER:A good number of MMM subscribers are gainfully employed and have normal businesses. Remember, There is nothing wrong in having an alternative source of income. Remember, we have DANGOTE CEMENT, DANGOTE SUGAR, DANGOTE RICE FARM and now in the pipeline - DANGOTE REFINERY.

4. Is it that you don’t understand that governments across the world are duty-bound not to allow a Ponzi scheme started by an ex-convict that has scammed people across the world operate freely within their countries?

This one is self-explanatory, Sergey Mavrodi the main brain behind MMM is an ex-convict. He got convicted for scamming Russians with a precursor scheme to MMM.

ANSWER: Point of correction-MMM has never defrauded anyone. MMM became so popular in RUSSIA and was controlling one third of the total money in russia at a time, so the government became jealous and decided to loot the peoples money using 17 trucks to carry/loot cash from MMM OFFICES. That is the main reason MMM doesn't have a CENTRAL ACCOUNT where money can easily be stolen.The government of Russia defrauded the participants,not MMM. They claimed SERGEI MAVRODI/MMM evaded tax but MMM/SERGEI MAVRODI stood his ground telling/educating the government oppressors that MMM is not a business that should pay tax. MMM is just a community of people donating/helping each other with their spare cash. DO you pax tax to the government on the spare money you donate to your brother or neighbour or give out as charity? MMM has come to destroy the current unfair and unjust financial world order/institutions, so don't expect the government,CBN,SEC, etc to be happy. MMM has come to liberate people from financial bondage and servitude. The financial APOCALYPSE is inevitable. MMM servers are not located in NIGERIA, so the government CAN NOT STOP MMM. the same way the government can not stop facebook,youtube,twitter or internet.

5. Explain how MMM is a revolutionary idea that commercial banking should be afraid of?

MMM subcribers are quick to tag banks as stealing from their customers while MMM is the solution for the masses. Curiously enough, they pay into each other’s bank accounts; curious to say the least.

ANSWER:MMM gives 30% every 30days which the banks CAN NOT give. MMM gives 10% referral bonus. NO serious MMM participant will take loan from any bank again. No serious MMM participant will maintain any fixed deposit in the bank again. No serious MMM participant will buy any dubious, non performing shares again.

6. Do you understand that wealth is created based on the value you create not through this system operated by a few people to rob people of their money while leaving them in the lurch?

Let us say all of us joined MMM, where would productive output come from?

ANSWER: MMM does not stop anyone who is serious from being productive. MMM will in fact assist to provide the financial boost needed for people to be more productive. MANY MMM participants are gainfully employed and engage in various productive businesses and entrepreneurial ventures.

7. Did you anticipate that your ‘investment’ (sorry, your ‘Mavros’) could be frozen without you having any say on what happens next?

I am sure many ‘Mavrodians’ did not expect this December debacle, but we are here.

ANSWER: PAUSE MODE/FREEZING OF ACCOUNTS is one of the strategies employed by MMM for STABILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY. its not a new strategy, only those who didn't read/research well about MMM will claim ignorance. THe number of participants GHing*(getting help or withdrawing money) from the system should balance with the number of participants PHing*(providing help or depositing money) otherwise a PAUSE MODE is activated which normally lasts from 1-2months. MMM has lasted for 5years in its current form since 2011, and that is one of the strategies adopted over the years. it was adopted in south africa and zimbabwe and the MMM in both countries is doing fine now. Even banks couldn't pay many customers this PAST festive season. ATMs were dried, with no cash in them for people during yuletide season. Is that not a form of PAUSE MODE?

8. Do you agree that as a promoter of the scheme, you are quite dubious because you are seeking to reap bountifully at the expense of others when the scheme crashes?

Note I wrote ‘when’ not ‘if’

ANSWER: OGA, MMM CAN NOT and i repeat CAN NOT crash. The worst that can happen is a pause mode. A pause mode is not a crash. my people perish for lack of knowledge. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for MMM to crash. MMM is an ideology. MMM is like religion, religion CAN NOT CRASH. The day an individual dies, his own MMM or religion has CRASHED. Everybody in the world CAN NOT die at the same time.In a pause mode, MMM will manually calculate how much each individual has earned from the system, those who have made 'profit' already will have their old mavros/money frozen and released gradually, but the newcomers or 1st timers will be queued up to be paid first by the system. thereby ensuring that NOBODY looses money. and the system PH/GH RATIO will balance in time.

9. Do you not worry that you could have a hand in the death or grievous harm happening to people who could lose money from MMM and become suicidal?

We already have reports of some people taking poison because their money got frozen this December.

ANSWER: MMM is sincere and transparent, hence the WARNING to ALL participants to participate with their spare money. This is CLEARLY WRITTEN on the programs website home page. WHO will you blame for any adult who decides to drink 20 cartons of GULDER beer and misbehaves afterward? Nigerian breweries?

10. Do you understand that you are effectively using time that you could use for productive activity to promote a questionable scheme at best?

If you understand that time lost is irrecoverable, why waste it?

ANSWER: MMM is not a questionable scheme. MMM is an ideology that is changing lives of millions of people around the world. MMM is bridging the gap between the rich and the poor. If any adult decides to dedicate few hours or days to donate his/her spare money to charity or a neighbour in need, or teach people how to do same, do u consider that wasteful? MMM is helping humanity, that is CERTAINLY NOT WASTEFUL.

Your answers and feedback are quite welcome.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-questions-mmm-subscribers-mavrodians-answer/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Ogetogeo(m): 2:49am On Jan 15, 2017
AntiWailer:

U cnt even show me a MacBook. cheesy

U cnt cash out yet , can u ?

U can lie wit testimony that they paired you.

That is the grand illusion a lot of you live in.

Lest I forget, every tin on dt screen is not up to 150k and u too will say u are balling or buying Mansion.

This sir is so childish! Used to think highly of you.

No need attacking him, /her. It's not everybody that can afford a PC talk more of a mac book.

That you can't see more than 150k still does not dispel his claim that the ponzi scheme paid him.

The way you attack some kids here leaves so much to be desired.
You are more than this and can let them be.

Just advice and not be a troll.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 15, 2017
XXLDICK:
Anybody that PHs is surely a Fool

After numerous lectures on Ponzi schemes and it's inevitable crash, if you PH then you need to be taken to yabaleft for evaluation

My God, look how angry and pained you are, Are you a demon? Lol

PH-GH-PH-GH-

Keel Yourself and end your misery if u nat happy

Regards grin grin grin
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 15, 2017
2tek:
2tek replies an MMM hater----maclatunji:
The following are my questions to the subscribers to MMM popularly called Mavrodians.
here are the answers from my understanding.

1. Where do you think the money you are collecting through MMM is coming from?

MMM claims not to be a business and not an investment, so where do you think the 30% return which excites you so much is coming from?

ANSWER:the 30% comes from traffic generated from the website,money donated by new members, money re-donated by old members and help from other countries. it is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE for ALL these 4 conditions not to occur. MARK ZUCKERBERG, the owner of Facebook is the 5th or 6th richest in the world and one of the ways he gets his money is through traffic generated by Facebook. MMM is currently in over 120 countries of the world with over 200 million of participants.

2. Do you know what a Ponzi scheme is?

I have to ask this question because of those who defend MMM with the claim that they have made money from it. To be the clear, a minority will make money from Ponzi schemes being the early adopters that help to create the exponential growth. However, the latter subscribers are the ones that lose greatly. If you understand this, you will not present this argument as evidence for MMM not being a fraud.

ANSWER:BIG LIE.The early adopters will pay the newcomers. the next set of newcomers will pay the early adopters and it continues like that. its a circle that will never end. Money is redistributed among member of MMM on the principle of gratuitousness, benevolence and reciprocity. MMM members donate FREELY to each other. Nobody was forced to join MMM.

3. Where did you get the money you invested in MMM from?

You could not use that money in any legitimate business?

I ask this question because many MMM subscribers behave as if they were incapable of earning money before MMM came.

ANSWER:A good number of MMM subscribers are gainfully employed and have normal businesses. Remember, There is nothing wrong in having an alternative source of income. Remember, we have DANGOTE CEMENT, DANGOTE SUGAR, DANGOTE RICE FARM and now in the pipeline - DANGOTE REFINERY.

4. Is it that you don’t understand that governments across the world are duty-bound not to allow a Ponzi scheme started by an ex-convict that has scammed people across the world operate freely within their countries?

This one is self-explanatory, Sergey Mavrodi the main brain behind MMM is an ex-convict. He got convicted for scamming Russians with a precursor scheme to MMM.

ANSWER: Point of correction-MMM has never defrauded anyone. MMM became so popular in RUSSIA and was controlling one third of the total money in russia at a time, so the government became jealous and decided to loot the peoples money using 17 trucks to carry/loot cash from MMM OFFICES. That is the main reason MMM doesn't have a CENTRAL ACCOUNT where money can easily be stolen.The government of Russia defrauded the participants,not MMM. They claimed SERGEI MAVRODI/MMM evaded tax but MMM/SERGEI MAVRODI stood his ground telling/educating the government oppressors that MMM is not a business that should pay tax. MMM is just a community of people donating/helping each other with their spare cash. DO you pax tax to the government on the spare money you donate to your brother or neighbour or give out as charity? MMM has come to destroy the current unfair and unjust financial world order/institutions, so don't expect the government,CBN,SEC, etc to be happy. MMM has come to liberate people from financial bondage and servitude. The financial APOCALYPSE is inevitable. MMM servers are not located in NIGERIA, so the government CAN NOT STOP MMM. the same way the government can not stop facebook,youtube,twitter or internet.

5. Explain how MMM is a revolutionary idea that commercial banking should be afraid of?

MMM subcribers are quick to tag banks as stealing from their customers while MMM is the solution for the masses. Curiously enough, they pay into each other’s bank accounts; curious to say the least.

ANSWER:MMM gives 30% every 30days which the banks CAN NOT give. MMM gives 10% referral bonus. NO serious MMM participant will take loan from any bank again. No serious MMM participant will maintain any fixed deposit in the bank again. No serious MMM participant will buy any dubious, non performing shares again.

6. Do you understand that wealth is created based on the value you create not through this system operated by a few people to rob people of their money while leaving them in the lurch?

Let us say all of us joined MMM, where would productive output come from?

ANSWER: MMM does not stop anyone who is serious from being productive. MMM will in fact assist to provide the financial boost needed for people to be more productive. MANY MMM participants are gainfully employed and engage in various productive businesses and entrepreneurial ventures.

7. Did you anticipate that your ‘investment’ (sorry, your ‘Mavros’) could be frozen without you having any say on what happens next?

I am sure many ‘Mavrodians’ did not expect this December debacle, but we are here.

ANSWER: PAUSE MODE/FREEZING OF ACCOUNTS is one of the strategies employed by MMM for STABILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY. its not a new strategy, only those who didn't read/research well about MMM will claim ignorance. THe number of participants GHing*(getting help or withdrawing money) from the system should balance with the number of participants PHing*(providing help or depositing money) otherwise a PAUSE MODE is activated which normally lasts from 1-2months. MMM has lasted for 5years in its current form since 2011, and that is one of the strategies adopted over the years. it was adopted in south africa and zimbabwe and the MMM in both countries is doing fine now. Even banks couldn't pay many customers this PAST festive season. ATMs were dried, with no cash in them for people during yuletide season. Is that not a form of PAUSE MODE?

8. Do you agree that as a promoter of the scheme, you are quite dubious because you are seeking to reap bountifully at the expense of others when the scheme crashes?

Note I wrote ‘when’ not ‘if’

ANSWER: OGA, MMM CAN NOT and i repeat CAN NOT crash. The worst that can happen is a pause mode. A pause mode is not a crash. my people perish for lack of knowledge. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for MMM to crash. MMM is an ideology. MMM is like religion, religion CAN NOT CRASH. The day an individual dies, his own MMM or religion has CRASHED. Everybody in the world CAN NOT die at the same time.In a pause mode, MMM will manually calculate how much each individual has earned from the system, those who have made 'profit' already will have their old mavros/money frozen and released gradually, but the newcomers or 1st timers will be queued up to be paid first by the system. thereby ensuring that NOBODY looses money. and the system PH/GH RATIO will balance in time.

9. Do you not worry that you could have a hand in the death or grievous harm happening to people who could lose money from MMM and become suicidal?

We already have reports of some people taking poison because their money got frozen this December.

ANSWER: MMM is sincere and transparent, hence the WARNING to ALL participants to participate with their spare money. This is CLEARLY WRITTEN on the programs website home page. WHO will you blame for any adult who decides to drink 20 cartons of GULDER beer and misbehaves afterward? Nigerian breweries?

10. Do you understand that you are effectively using time that you could use for productive activity to promote a questionable scheme at best?

If you understand that time lost is irrecoverable, why waste it?

ANSWER: MMM is not a questionable scheme. MMM is an ideology that is changing lives of millions of people around the world. MMM is bridging the gap between the rich and the poor. If any adult decides to dedicate few hours or days to donate his/her spare money to charity or a neighbour in need, or teach people how to do same, do u consider that wasteful? MMM is helping humanity, that is CERTAINLY NOT WASTEFUL.

Your answers and feedback are quite welcome.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-questions-mmm-subscribers-mavrodians-answer/

2TEK, u deserve a diamond glazed handshake for this, if that were possible. I see you repping the community well sir

Regards
Guider Stanley

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by goodheart02(m): 3:20am On Jan 15, 2017
ionsman:
Aim aim aim is back again... . eeeeoooh
Aim aim aim is back ooohhhh grin... . Ewwww
My salary is back again... Ebube!
My house rentooo is back again... Oooh! Ebube.. .
I can now Gh ooo and ph oooo... .
Em em em oooo is back again....
This guy(the first vid) is the man of the year.. .. cheesy

I dey tell you
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by XXLDICK(m): 5:15am On Jan 15, 2017
fifty:

My God, look how angry and pained you are, Are you a demon? Lol

PH-GH-PH-GH-

Keel Yourself and end your misery if u nat happy

Regards grin grin grin
Angry Is it my money
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by XXLDICK(m): 5:17am On Jan 15, 2017
EzeeYFB:
blah blah blahhhhh
First it was mmm won't come back
Now it's collect ur money n don't do again.
Abeg keep ur advice to ur sef.
U r running out of ideas
At least they even more reliable than some of our so called leaders.
Quote where I said they won't come back. I always knew they would come back. They can't backout on an opportunity to make more money.
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by XXLDICK(m): 5:18am On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

Of you have ever gh, then Woe betide you.
I have never
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by XXLDICK(m): 5:26am On Jan 15, 2017
jimbson:

MR MAN KEEP ON PREACHING YOU HEAR... EVERY BUSINESS OR THING U DO IN THIS LIFE IS A RISK... ITS JUST FOR U TO EITHER TAKE A CALCULATED RISK OR JUST DIVE INTO IT... THE FORMAL WHICH I ALWAYS ADVICE.. U ARE EITHER IN OR OUT.. A BUSINESS MAN, FISH SELLER , BRICKLAYER AND ALL... U BUY UR GOODS AND PRAY CUSTOMERS BUY THEM IF NOT THEY EITHER EXPIRE OR GET SPOILT.. THEY SAY NO RISK NO REWARD.. MR THE ONLY THING U SHOULD B PREACHING IS THAT UR GUYS SHOULD BE CAREFUL WEN TAKING SUCH RISK NOT TO CALL THEM FOOLS FOR TAKING RISKS. BROS U EITHER RISK IT OR LEAVE IT.. WHATS THE WAHALA WITH U GUYS SELF...
Business is all about risks, no doubt. But we are to go for only the ones with favourable odds.

If you can't see that the odds are not on your side on this one, then you are not wise
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by obidevine(m): 5:37am On Jan 15, 2017
januzaj:
Some people doing this MMM are cruel,especially those guilders that get help without providing help.
Some are gullible, those that don't know where their money go and where 30% comes from.
People losing money at the end is inevitable, the 30% comes from contributions of others, so who will pay them as time goes on.
The longer this scam stays,the higher the number of those that will be dragging Otapiapia with people that want to use it for rodents.
Nobody wants to lose buh losing is inevitable, it's not that the 30% comes after using the money for business or other stuffs.
You want to get your money back,those that provide help hope to get theirs back too....

If you quote me to blurt out trash, the combined thunders of Sango,Amadioha,Captain America and Thor will visit you hebdomadally for 50 years.

Ha ha ha ha oboy you totally killed it @ combined thunders
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 15, 2017
Every body forming financial strategist claiming dey know where mmm is headed now una eye don clear.. For ducks name leave dz ish alone.. Haba, if u r broke doesn't mean everybody else shld b broke na. Leave MMM alone or try it out yourself if not ignore it and remain reasonably silent, shu
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by sam1990(m): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Thank God
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by valuedammy(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2017
fathomberry:
i'm joining this thing ASAP.
Follow this link to register is as simple as ABC
http:///?!=damvivi2001@yahoo.com or contact me on 08058427855 to put you through
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2017
zoedicus:

U're just so pathetic!!!

Must you insult just because you want attention?

Lemme advise you, if you wanna standout, make use of your senses(if they're still intact); then maybe your luck can shine.

IDGAF!!!
you sef won talk
you shud have raise up your hand for recognition
ode
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by funmike83(f): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2017
juman:
Run away from mmm, because one day it would collapse. That time is sooner than later.
but what is your gain if Mmm collapses. Why are Nigerian like dis? If you can not join them then keep quiet rather than wishing them ill luck . That's wickedness
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by funmike83(f): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2017
obidevine:

Ha ha ha ha oboy you totally killed it @ combined thunders
do you know many pple Mmm has helped, whether ponzi or not, is it not better than Nigerian government, what have u got to help your fellow human being? Sit down and be waiting for your government to bail you out of this mess we are in. For now Mmm is the Messiah. Do you know how many bankers lost their jobs and many more will still loose their jobs, this is what has been sustaining them, even the so called civil servants are not exempted , pple are loosing their jobs everyday, it is dis same Mmm they run to , is it now ur joy to see ur fellow human being sad, suffering or weeping, please don't be an enemy progress
Re: MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) by AntiWailer: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2017
Ogetogeo:

This sir is so childish! Used to think highly of you.

No need attacking him, /her. It's not everybody that can afford a PC talk more of a mac book.

That you can't see more than 150k still does not dispel his claim that the ponzi scheme paid him.

The way you attack some kids here leaves so much to be desired.
You are more than this and can let them be.

Just advice and not be a troll.

This is just being satirical.

I am sure you did not read the genesis.

Some of them said they have bought mansions with the scheme.

You have a point too and it is well noted.

I have decided not to 'Troll' again like u said. The warning I gave is enough.

I pray those who have money there recover it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.