Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404040 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by pofolo(m): 5:03am On Apr 09, 2010
@ tonero,
it wunt come as ltm,look out for a 'dvb - server' channel.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by akatonero(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2010
@pofolo,thanks alot for the respond.one luv
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ibaku(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ALL, Scan now, infinity is on again !
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ibaku(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ALL, Scan now, infinity is on again !
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by phizz: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2010
Just nailed astra 2b, under an hour(the 1st time i will ever touch a dish),. Wow, just puttn my 4669x to ful use.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by pofolo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ all,
some shud pls confirm if crtv is on, mine is red.
Gtv, ltm & infinity o.k.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by phizz: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
As at 4pm, mine was Red also.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ibaku(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2010
@All, dont panic now, crtv asked for a break to go RED for a while so they can fix one or two things and give us a better picture quality.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Emeritus153: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2010
All, multitv and crtv are now available.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olabisi75(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2010
pofolo:

@ all,
some shud pls confirm if crtv is on, mine is red.
Gtv, ltm & infinity o.k.
im not getting itm wit srt 4653x wat could be the cause
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sammu(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2010
@olabisi75,
if your signal on crtv and others are not high enough say about 97% on 53x stb, your lmtv (dvb server) may not come up. So check your signal level as you might need to adjust your dish or lnb skew to increase your signal.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by foxteroh: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2010
I got the information that infinity is on, astra 2b 12543 h 20800 but mine is red
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olabisi75(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2010
sammu:

@olabisi75,
if your signal on crtv and others are not high enough say about 97% on 53x stb, your lmtv (dvb server) may not come up. So check your signal level as you might need to adjust your dish or lnb skew to increase your signal.

after adjusting the dish and changing the position of the lnb alittle bit, i was able to make the signal ri 75% on my 53x and got lmtv. thank sammu for the tip.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olatiler(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2010
@All pls is anythg wrong with CRTV? cos mine is not showing since last friday. pls i need confirmation be4 i tamper my dish. thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by spacevice(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2010
olatiler:

@All pls is anythg wrong with CRTV? cos mine is not showing since last friday. pls i need confirmation be4 i tamper my dish. thanks

They're just fine tunning their equipments. They'll be back.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olatiler(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2010
@spacevice thanks man
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2010
Gtv, ltm & infinity

please anyone should help me with the above channels tps.

thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2010
@twinskenny go thro d 1st 3 pages of this thread u'll defintly get d answers u seek
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sayso: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2010
I need somebody to post the details on how to set-up Daar box HD for multi tv channels?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olatiler(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2010
@sayso after u hav connect ur dish lnb to the reciever & Av cord to ur TV SET, press menu on ur remote control, click instalatn enter pin which is 0000 after that. u we see list of satellite, scrol to astra 2ABD, pres green button in orther to display list of TP on it now pres Yellow button it Edit, Add & Dellete, press it to add & now enter the TP, SR chainge 4m DVB S2 to DVB'S pres OK lets no ur out come
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olatiler(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2010
@sayso after u hav connect ur dish lnb to the reciever & Av cord to ur TV SET, press menu on ur remote control, click instalatn enter pin which is 0000 after that. u we see list of satellite, scrol to astra 2ABD, pres green button in orther to display list of TP on it now pres Yellow button it Edit, Add & Dellete, press it to add & now enter the TP, SR chainge 4m DVB S2 to DVB'S pres OK lets no ur out come
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
All who receives Infinity tv, what is your signal level on lmttv and Gtv? Mine is 73 and 85% resp. But anytime I input the posted tp it's always red.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olatiler(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olatiler(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olatiler(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2010
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by pofolo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
Infinity tv is on,
crtv red.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2010
This infinity of a thing. When will I ever get it? Anytime I read on this thread that its on, I'll rush 2 tune my decoder but I never got it 4 one day.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by zenus(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ameboperoo:

This infinity of a thing. When will I ever get it? Anytime I read on this thread that its on, I'll rush 2 tune my decoder but I never got it 4 one day.

Sorry, it happen to me.
didn't know that i need to even change my TP from V to H
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
Do you mean they are still on now? I stored the tp twice one with H and one with V. I use to blindscan at least 2 times a day. My CRTV and GTV are about 98 and 85 % respectively. What am I doing wrong?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Do you mean they are still on now? I stored the tp twice one with H and one with V. I use to blindscan at least 2 times a day. My CRTV and GTV are about 98 and 85 % respectively. What am I doing wrong?

i thought that i was the only one o.my question: is it only 69x that can do the trick? undecided
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2010
Okay so i made a mistake sad

from this picture below it's seen that the infinity bouquet has some mpeg 2 channels so why are we not nailing it with our 63x. since i have a 60+ % signal strength when on crtv and Gtv. i don't constantly nail Ltm though (it goes on and of).
more info needed pls.

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by zenus(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
freshp:

Okay so i made a mistake sad

from this picture below it's seen that the infinity bouquet has some mpeg 2 channels so why are we not nailing it with our 63x. since i have a 60+ % signal strength when on crtv and Gtv. i don't constantly nail Ltm though (it goes on and of).
more info needed pls.

did infinity tp hit green b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.