Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404108 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Samw: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2010
Honourable GURUS Pls i need to know all satellite name,position and transponder using strong 4663x decoder and 60cm dish
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2010
Samw:

Honourable GURUS Pls i need to know all satellite name,position and transponder using strong 4663x decoder and 60cm dish

PLs read the main thread form pages 79 on wards i am sure you will get your answers.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2010
Samw:

PLs read the main thread from pages 79 onwards i am sure you will get your answers.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Samw: 2:46am On Jun 05, 2010
Can i use my srt 4663x for w3.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 2:49am On Jun 05, 2010
Samw. Yes!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sammu(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2010
@samw
you can use 63x for any satellite. But being an mpeg2 receiver, you can only receive mpeg 2 channels and not mpeg 4 channels. If you have mpeg4 receiver like 69x you will receive both mpeg 2&4 channels.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Samw: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2010
@sammu & ameboperoo i really appreciate your response over my questions.starting from the time i join this forum i can see myself as a professioner in sat tracker,because anytime i face any challenges i have people to call upon,who are the people? You guru in the house.one love
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Samw: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2010
@sammu & ameboperoo i really appreciate your response over my questions.starting from the time i join this forum i can see myself as a professioner in sat tracker,because anytime i face any challenges i have people to call upon,who are the people? You guru in the house.one love
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Samw: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2010
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Samw: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2010
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ikeduru: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2010
@all,infinity is back !
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Philcool(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2010
cryPlease can my "Strong 4652" Sat box (decoder) be used to view infinity channels on ASTRA bird?
What will be the transponders/frequencies and the exact bird including its viewing polarity please?
Thanks cheesy _Philcool
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sammu(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2010
@philcool
Your 4652 is mpeg2 and can be used for infinity but note that you will receive their mpeg2 channels only while the mpeg4 channels will give you audio only.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Philcool(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2010
Sammu, How will i identify the Mpeg 2 channels and also the Mpeg4 channels now. Do I need a code too in order to view any other in the process? shocked
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
Philcool:

Sammu, How will i identify the Mpeg 2 channels and also the Mpeg4 channels now. Do I need a code too in order to view any other in the process? shocked

you can do yourself a lot of harmless exercise by checking this site

http://www.lyngsat.com/astra2b.html

under the system encryption you will see DVB-S,DVB-S2 and the type of encryption.
there you will know which channel supports mpeg 2 or 4
here is a picture of what am saying.

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Philcool(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2010
Can i do any possible swap with the advertised my tv africa? which grade should go for during the swap? are their decoders locked to work efficiently only on their medium? please advise. thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2010
Philcool:

Can i do any possible swap with the advertised my tv africa? which grade should go for during the swap? are their decoders locked to work efficiently only on their medium? please advise. thanks

Philcool

Yes you can go for the swap,the grade best for you now is the 4669x, and no their decoders are locked to their medium,,,you can equally use it to view other FTA satellites.
one love
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by blexxonmak(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2010
@philcool. Going for decoder swap will be a waste of time if you have not been subscriber of MY TV at least for the past six months.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
@blexxonmak
thanks 4 dat additn,i 4got that part.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by versace400(m): 2:40am On Jun 09, 2010
@all,pls help me,i need to nail nss7 22 degree west. I want the best description dat will give me easier instalatn and d best frequnecy to track it.I'm talking of ku pls and i realy awaits ur response.Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by pofolo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ all,
i installed today hitting crtv @ 84% tho weather was cloud. After blindscaning on 4669x,ltm was 56%,infinity 63%, it picked multi tv channel & was stil red, Gtv was also red as at 7:50pm.
When i use 4653x,crtv, ltm & infinity were o.k.
Suprising multi tv was green (on) in radio. Pls wat do i do ?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
Pofolo! I had similar experience the 1st time I installed mine. Simply delete all multitv channels, go 2 manual scan and delete the multitv frequency, it may be more than one. Manualy, enter the freq again. Press ok 2 scan. In my own case i manualy entered the freq b4 blind scanning so a diff. freq popped up and all the channels went red. Try my suggestn and report back.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sunsat(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ all, the love world plus has been on Mpeg 2 since yesterday,i cant find vox africa, infact all most all the channels are now transmitting on mpeg 2
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by pofolo(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2010
@ amebo,
thanks bro,roger dat,
i'l do dat today.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2010
@amebo
@pofolo

i had the same experience with mine too.and i had to do as Amebo suggested.
the boy that brought it to me (a friend and my former installer grin) had to delete Multi Tv frequency then re-keyed it in before it popped green.

i had to do it myself for other transponders in other positions for them to pop green.
good advice
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by pofolo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2010
@ amebo,
@ freshp,

thanks bro,
just as u said, i deleted all tps, den i blindscan. All just pop green.
Thanks to u all.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
@ pofolo
you are welcome, we are always learning everyday. grin
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Samw: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2010
Kings of the satellite jungle,am happy today cos i hit DA GREEN on w3, but the problem am having is that i need mbc 3 and more frequency on that.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Samw: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
Hi pls i need help on my 60cm dish and mpeg 2 decoder,am tired of Intelsat 7 ku band.pls which sat can i change to with frequency.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sammu(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2010
@samw
Astra 2b 12600v3250
W3a 12728h30000
Sirus 12605v29950
Nss7 11555v30000
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
is it possible to track W3 with a 60cm dish here in Nigeria? I mean any part of Nigeria.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2010
is it possible to track W3 with a 60cm dish here in Nigeria? I mean any part of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.