Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” (4861 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘I Love You’ / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
1. ‘Ode’
This is not an insult, it’s actually a Nigerian girl’s way of flirting with you.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by ken19: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
kwontinue
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
2. ‘ I don’t want your girlfriend to come and break my head o!’ This is just her way of asking if you have a girlfriend.

8 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by makydee(f): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
"You think I like you?"

"Olodo" undecided

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Splinz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
"You think I like you?"

"Olodo" undecided

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
3. ‘Is there light in your house?’
This means they want to come over to your house and hang out, but they’re looking for an excuse. And only the sharp guys can make that smart move.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by ikp120(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
makydee:
"You think I like you?"

"Olodo" undecided

Lol grin grin grin

"Big head!"

"Go joor!"

If she tell me go joor, my dick go stand joor because it knows what's up for grab grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
4. ‘Big head’ , Igbo girls will say ishi aki.
Sometimes, instead of calling you ‘ode’, they’ll use ‘big head’ as a term of endearment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by OOOS: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
How many times are we going to read this?
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
5. ‘You can’t even call somebody’ This one is code for ‘I miss you’.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
6. ‘Go away jare’
If you know what’s good for you, better stay. Nigerian girls are the queens of reverse psychology.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
7. ‘Won’t you come and take me out?’
Her way of saying, ‘when are we going on a date?

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
8. ‘You just forgot about me’
Another way of saying ‘ I miss you’.

1 Like

9. ‘Have you eaten?’
If she asks you this, she really cares about you.

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
10. ‘I hate you’
If she says this, then she’s head over heels in love with you.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by refiner(f): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mtsheeeeeeeeew....all this are long stories...

I always tell my boo..*I love you!*

And I'm a Nigerian... angry

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Noted
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Emescot(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
You didnt mention ''Buy recharge card for me'' grin

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:
Mtsheeeeeeeeew....all this are long stories...

I always tell my boo..*I love you!*

And I'm a Nigerian... angry
As you dey now, you get boo.... mtchhhheeeeeewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Iyamm guilty of all, especially go away tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by refiner(f): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
liljboy:
As you dey now, you get boo.... mtchhhheeeeeewwwwww
grin

Abeg if na insult stop am oo...even apes gat a boo,so why should I be an exemption? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:
grin

Abeg if na insult stop am oo...even apes gat a boo,so why should I be an exemption? angry
blood of Hezekiah!!!!! nwa this your DP dikwa sharp o.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Splinz(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:
grin

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by refiner(f): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
liljboy:
blood of Hezekiah!!!!! nwa this your DP dikwa sharp o.

angry ...thought u were calling me ugly?..why d change of mind oga?

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by refiner(f): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=Splinz post=52808528][/quote] wink
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:

angry ...thought u were calling me ugly?..why d change of mind oga?
No reason am far, you go fit one man for my villa wey be chairman of palmwine tappers ... ighotago?

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by ashewoboy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
i like that "is there light in your house?" abi "will you on gen?" it means "i'm coming to your house to seduce you. when she come. she nor go wear bra, she go con wear mini skirt. goodness, these girls are badcheesy.

as a good guy, i nor dey fvck them.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by FemiEddy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
very funny
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by refiner(f): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
liljboy:
No reason am far, you go fit one man for my villa wey be chairman of palmwine tappers ... ighotago?
grin

See as u just dey derail ur thread... tongue
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
ok.
this is not the first time i'm coming across this kinda thread on nl.

T34M V1RG1N

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
ashewoboy:
i like that "is there light in your house?" abi "will you on gen?" it means "i'm coming to your house to seduce you. when she come. she nor go wear bra, she go con wear mini skirt. goodness, these girls are badcheesy.

as a good guy, i nor dey fvck them.
I believe all except the last sentence
Re: Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” by liljboy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:
grin

See as u just dey derail ur thread... tongue
follow me back let's talk in private... ighotago

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Smacks You On Ur Bum? / Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below / 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.