Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much (1673 Views)

My Gal Took Har Own Virginity Is Dat Possible / Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong / My Gal Frend Said She Will Leave If I Dnt Let Her Finger My Bum Hole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by jonaifame22(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good evening all, I type dis wth a heavy heart, I love my gf and I cherish her, I tell her always, what again can I do to let her know, that I'm all hers spirit,soul, dick and body

My gf called me dis evening and she said she had some thing to tell and we met dis night and I thought she wanna tell me something edifying, only for her to say she slept dis afternoon and dreamt where she saw me kissing another gal, I claimed I met online in the dream she had, and she said she wept in that dream and found out that she woke up wth tears in her eyes, infact when I heard it, I felt melancholy and I had to console her, huggn her and peckn her still, letn her understand that I love her and she should not worry, I'm afraid dat, I'll lose her cos she might leave me cos of her fears, I love her so mch and I dream abt her often, ,she's my everything, dis I mean for real.
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Nova15: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin

I'm sorry but I just had to laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Aniker(f): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Iii
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin let me join in the laugh too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by jopretty(f): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
So, what do you want us to do for you now?

1 Like

Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Radiohead6(f): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Aniker:
Iii
Um sorry I kept you on hold there , I don't think my 'hey' had anything else to say. Are you in U.P or UST?
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Bluezy13(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Question for those who love...

I don't understand because I don't
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Dannidom(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
How do we help in this case?
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Eeem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by NemzySeries(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
mitcheeeeew.... blind relationship
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
LoooooooooooooL

Smmmnh

LOOOOOOOƓOOOOOOL
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by YesNo(m): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2017
too tired to giva furk #yawning

Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 15, 2017
k

Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 15, 2017
All these guys behind female monikers.

OP, Abeg come again. I am not understanding

See OP face...

Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Kakamorufu(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2017
lol. She dey cook something behind you ni o. She tryna leave you. Thats why shes saying those dream stuff. Just wait for it
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2017
That girl can lie.
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by jonaifame22(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Catalin:
That girl can lie.
then u, come to my house and tell me the truth
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 15, 2017
you just made me laff,real hard
funny r/s.orisirisi
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Elshahzad: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Nova15:
grin grin

I'm sorry but I just had to laugh
if U no laff, ee mean say U no read de story/article
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by M2dX(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
jonaifame22:
Good evening all, I type dis wth a heavy heart, I love my gf and I cherish her, I tell her always, what again can I do to let her know, that I'm all hers spirit,soul, dick and body

My gf called me dis evening and she said she had some thing to tell and we met dis night and I thought she wanna tell me something edifying, only for her to say she slept dis afternoon and dreamt where she saw me kissing another gal, I claimed I met online in the dream she had, and she said she wept in that dream and found out that she woke up wth tears in her eyes, infact when I heard it, I felt melancholy and I had to console her, huggn her and peckn her still, letn her understand that I love her and she should not worry, I'm afraid dat, I'll lose her cos she might leave me cos of her fears, I love her so mch and I dream abt her often, ,she's my everything, dis I mean for real.

Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by jonaifame22(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
you just made me laff,real hard funny r/s.orisirisi
come to my house lemme make you laff very well
Re: My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 18, 2017
ehhhh.. looooool.. You really felt it
jonaifame22:
I felt melancholy

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Lesbians Of NL, How Do You Have Sex? / Why Was I Banned... I Know The Rules / Can A Sex Session Be Complete Without "Orals"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.