Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Which Is The Best Tyre Presently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is The Best Tyre Presently (28335 Views)

Why It Is Not Safe To Drive With A Donut Spare Tyre That Comes With Most New Car / Best Tyre Brand For Nigerian Road / What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by vpaymoney(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sirs pls as a matter of urgency, I need to get two tyres and I need a good tyre. The one I bought didn't last two months and get twisted.
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:58am On Jan 15, 2017
tyredness (my first first page first to comment comment, I want to thank my fans and haters I finally made it and my ex that cheated on me who's laffing now)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Baba4dgals: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2017
YOKOHAMA...

cos it has bin going diff roads this season and coming bak victorious
gringringrin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by yomibelle(f): 6:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by emmasege: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Sorry, Bro. The last tyres I got were good used ones because I had a similar experience of new tyres getting twisted within a short time. I only made sure that the used tyres still fall within the expiry dates. And trust me I've been using them for nearly one year now, though will change two of them soonest even though they are not twisted. But I 've made up my mind not to use them beyond one year.
In short, my previous experiences with new tyres don't give me much confidence about them again, except someone can recommend one for me on this thread. I was told used tyres are the best for a space bus like mine, as new tyres get twisted so quickly for a space bus. I need confirmation from anyone pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Adaowerri111: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Pirelli, bridgestone and michellin might be difficult to get or too expensive, go get MAXIS, a very good Tyre

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by kings09(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by mmb(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2017
MICHELIN is the best tyre.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Somatic(m): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2017
First time I'm seeing a lone post on front-page like this.
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Unionised(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2017
vpaymoney:
Sirs pls as a matter of urgency, I need to get two tyres and I need a good tyre. The one I bought didn't last two months and get twisted.

No best tyre.

Just avoid clones or fakes.

Buy from a reputable dealer.

Infact, you can approach those electronic alighnment franchises springing up all over Lagos.
If you are in Lagos, that is.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by codedtins: 7:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Michelin raving tyres.
tokunbo.
9k each
2015 upwards
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by dyabman(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Baba4dgals:
YOKAHAMA...

Cos it has bin going diff roads this season and coming bak victorious gringringrin

Wasere gbayi ! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Fogman(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Any of the premium brands below:

Bridgestone Tyres
Continental Tyres
Dunlop Tyres
Goodyear Tyres
Hankook Tyres
Michelin Tyres
Nokian Tyres
Pirelli Tyres
Uniroyal Tyres
Vredestein Tyres
Yokohama Tyres

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by igwedubai2(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Goodnews tyre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Get Dunlop, firestone or bridge stone. #note check the expiring date/date of manufacturing. B4 purchase
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by sw: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2017
BRIDGESTONE

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by almasterpiece(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2017
You see ur life?
DuBLINGreenb:
tyredness (my first first page first to comment comment, I want to thank my fans and haters I finally made it and my ex that cheated on me who's laffing now)

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Baba4dgals: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2017
yomibelle:
FTC hustle
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Baba4dgals: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
dyabman:

Wasere gbayi ! grin
gringringrin
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by uboma(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2017
mmb:
MICHELIN is the best tyre.
Michelin is what I have on my Bimmer. Good and rugged brand.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Waspy(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2017
Nison solace.. ..affordable and good.
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by symbianDON(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2017
bridgestone, Michelin, pirelli are excellent but way too expensive for now...if it's genuine. also, firestone and maxxis are no longer as good as they used to be. best bet, buy any chinese brand that has just been recently introduced in the market or one that isn't too popular. I know boto and triangle brands are still ok for now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Madeb: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2017
YOKOHAMA is d best, u can confirm dis by watchn victor moses runing here nd there without tiredness

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by shaggy007(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2017
Michelin... Undisputed champion.
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by RichDad1(m): 7:22am On Jan 15, 2017
symbianDON:
bridgestone, Michelin, pirelli are excellent but way too expensive for now...if it's genuine. also, firestone and maxxis are no longer as good as they used to be. best bet, buy any chinese brand that has just been recently introduced in the market or one that isn't too popular. I know boto and triangle brands are still ok for now.
Good idea

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Oilwell(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2017
emmasege:
Sorry, Bro. The last tyres I got were good used ones because I had a similar experience of new tyres getting twisted within a short time. I only made sure that the used tyres still fall within the expiry dates. And trust me I've been using them for nearly one year now, though will change two of them soonest even though they are not twisted. But I 've made up my mind not to use them beyond one year.
In short, my previous experiences with new tyres don't give me much confidence about them again, except someone can recommend one for me on this thread. I was told used tyres are the best for a space bus like mine, as new tyres get twisted so quickly for a space bus. I need confirmation from anyone pls.

Bro i have been hearing of twisted tire. I guess, i have not experienced it. How do one identify twisted tyre?
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by mamaafrik(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2017
You wont believe that a Dunlop(Made in Nigeria) produced in the year 1997 is what dad use for his Nissan cabsta,Me self dey fear when he brought it,but it still dey cakaraka till now.I advise You buy DUNLOP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by opedaydydx9(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Take a good vulcaniser and visit a tyre depot I got a fairly used one though last year, two for 14k.. And e still dey stand kakaraka
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Fairboy(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Starfire tyres
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Odkboy23(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2017
Buy Farroad tyres, it's the best new China tyre in town now, I ve been using it for a while now....no issues at all.
Re: Which Is The Best Tyre Presently by Meritbaba(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2017
YOKOHAMA tyres...A certain club in England was given four of it few months ago and they haven't lose since then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rolls-Royce Cullinan Viewing Suite Is The World's Fanciest Way To Tailgate / What Happens When U Put Ur Car In Reverse While Driving? / Meet The World's Fastest Shed That Is Powered By Audi Rs4's 450HP Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.