Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Much Will You Ask As Salary To Manage A Salon Business In Lekki - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Will You Ask As Salary To Manage A Salon Business In Lekki (694 Views)

Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To / How Much Can An HSE Officer Demand As Salary / See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Ask As Salary To Manage A Salon Business In Lekki by stephenonyx(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please I am a bsc holder with 2 yrs experience in business management, I recently got a job to manage a salon in lekki with a monthly pay of 50k and my transport and feeding has taken all the money, please i dont know if to quit and Look for another or what, I dnt Even have time for my self

Please matured advice pls
Re: How Much Will You Ask As Salary To Manage A Salon Business In Lekki by jumpandpas(m): 4:51am On Jan 15, 2017
Divide all the money realised in each day/week/month/ into three parts.
1. For the running of the business.
2. For the owner of the business.
3. For the manager of the business.
And see what you'll get.
Re: How Much Will You Ask As Salary To Manage A Salon Business In Lekki by Jammiiee(m): 5:13am On Jan 15, 2017
Do ur mathematics. Are u gaining anything there presently? Does the cash sustain you monthly since you have nothing else doing atm? If u quit today, will it affect you very negatively, while u channel ur energy into sth else, perhaps learning a trade or acquiring few skills that would pay u in the long run? Do u really like the work?

You said it's really consuming ur time and I guess u perhaps don't av time for other things. Hmm, figure this out, if u continue working there and not developing urself for let's say the next two years, what is the likely outcome? Where will u be at the end of 2017 if u maintain the job.

My brother I'd advise you to find a skill u are so keen and interested in, sth u love and bury urself into it, acquire the skill. It won't pay u in the short while but it would make u a boss in the long run.

If all ur bsc management could get u atm is that meagre salary then u need to think about it again bro.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Airline Pilots Earn In Nigeria? / Real Estate Seminar At No Cost!become Independent!become An Employer Of Labour! / International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Institute-lewes Delaware Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.