Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature (3138 Views)

Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu / Did Anyone See Sanusi & Aganga On Tv Answering Furious Senators? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by smile4kenn(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
Pictures of Lagos Husters answering to the call of nature

view more pictures on

smile4 kenny..com

Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by smile4kenn(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
extra picture:

Shameful: Despite the campaign by the Lagos State govt against handling meat in an unhygienic way, this meat seller defies the campaign and does his thing the way he wants. Photo: Idowu Ogunleye.

Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by mrperfect(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
That Police man is sleeping on duty.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by echobee(f): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
God help us in this country.see as man pikin dey hustle
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by MandingoII(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
c'mon son
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by tarano: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
Guys there is virtue in Hardwork, I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end. Wake up country man, Ise Ni ogun Isee
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by blackmann(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
i dnt blame them. hustling to make their daily bread. nature calls every now and then.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by smile4kenn(m): 3:53am On Nov 26, 2009
man must survive, no matter wat
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:22am On Nov 26, 2009
that picture of the man with the meat is disgusting!! angry
ill never eat meat when im in naija, look at how they handle it.
never again!

and see the police man (if that is a police man)? na wa ooooo
not a surprise though. they are always sleeping, even when AWAKE! shocked
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

that picture of the man with the meat is disgusting!! angry
ill never eat meat when im in naija, look at how they handle it.
never again!
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:31am On Nov 26, 2009
^^^
OH HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER AGAIN, NEVER NEVER NEVER!!
i think i wanna gag from 2 years ago.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by bawomolo(m): 4:33am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

^^^

haven't you been to a market in Nigeria?

you shouldn't be surprised. You should see the "beetle" vehicles used to transport the classic agege bread.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:35am On Nov 26, 2009
yes ive been to the market and ive seen the meat but it never really crossed my mind of how they transport it and handle it. i was too stuck in my "american" brain.
lol. in fact, there is a market just down the street from my house in the village. 5 minutes walking, pass the primary school, and youre there. thats where my grandpa's store was located.
but i didnt really go to the back of the market where the meat was sold, maybe only once.
i never really thought about it. never again am i eating meat in naija. only the chicken we kill and prepare ourselves.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 26, 2009
Go and sit down jare. It's better than all the processed crap they sell here.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:42am On Nov 26, 2009
okay people using their dirty hands and carrying the meat or people taking it from place to place in dirty cars and/or carrying it through thin air without covering it?
i think ill settle for the processed crap, thanks. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by Mariory(m): 4:45am On Nov 26, 2009
lol
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 26, 2009
In the end, everything depends on how well you boil the meat not how it's transported.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by bawomolo(m): 4:49am On Nov 26, 2009
stillwater:

In the end, everything depends on how well you boil the meat not how it's transported.

word and you want it fresh.  can't trust Nigerian meat sellers when it comes to storing their food.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by sjeezy8: 4:52am On Nov 26, 2009
Nigerian markets where they sell meat, smell like shit on a hot summer day. I stick to processed and packaged food all the way lmfao cool
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:53am On Nov 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

Nigerian markets where they sell meat, smell like shit on a hot summer day. I stick to processed and packaged food all the way lmfao cool
YESS OOOO
das my boi

stillwater:

after handling those dirty naira notes and touching my meat? HELL NAW! i wont even buy it.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2009
amaka

Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:04am On Nov 26, 2009
please stop, ive seen enough.
dont make me hate meat.
his sandals, inside the meat, i think ive seen enoug.
OH GOD, NO MORE, ABEG!!
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

please stop, ive seen enough.
dont make me hate meat.
his sandals, inside the meat, i think ive seen enoug.
OH GOD, NO MORE, ABEG!!
na sandals you see?
Missed the crusty black toes?

@Sjeezy et all

Happy thanksgiving o
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:09am On Nov 26, 2009
FL Gators:

na sandals you see?
Missed the crusty black toes?

@Sjeezy et all

Happy thanksgiving o
lmao!! you got me with the crusty black toes.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by bawomolo(m): 5:34am On Nov 26, 2009
those are working man toes, stop hating.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2009
when i saw te topic, was expecting to see some trader in bush gutter/road attack
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by princekevo(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

^^^

It is very simple, you can bring your meat with you when coming down to Naija or convert into a temporary vegetarian . smiley smiley
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by RSA(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2009
I feel for animals they suffer oo! sad

In South Africa

Animal rights group unhappy after Zulu king’s snub
2009-11-25 13:15

Animal Rights Africa (ARA) today said it was disappointed by Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini’s decision to boycott a meeting called to discuss a bare-handed, bull-killing ritual.

“Sadly, it appears that the king remains unwilling to enter into any dialogue or mediation and is clearly not prepared to support the efforts of the commission,” the organisation’s Steve Smit said.

Yesterday’s meeting was convened by Pat Mkhize, commissioner for the promotion and protection of the rights of cultural, religious and linguistic communities, to try and resolve a dispute over the Ukweshwama ritual.

Mkhize called the meeting after ARA went to the Pietermaritzburg High Court yesterday in a bid to stop the ritual, scheduled to take place on December 5 at Zwelithini’s palace in Nongoma.

Ukweshwama is a symbolic way of thanking God for the first crops of the season.

ARA, which argues the ritual is cruel, had agreed to attend the meeting hoping the matter would be settled out of court, said Smit.

“We agreed to the meeting in the hope of reaching some kind of amicable agreement that would result in the suspension of the bull-killing event at this year’s Nongoma festival.”

Zwelithini’s spokesman Nhlanhla Mataka said they didn’t go to the meeting because they felt it was not necessary.

“We hold a view that if there was to be a meeting to discuss customs and culture, all cultural groups should be invited. Why single out Zulus?” he said on yesterday.

The respondents in the case are the king, Minister of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs Sicelo Shiceka, Minister of Police Nathi Mthethwa, KwaZulu-Natal premier Zweli Mkhize and the province’s MEC for local government, housing and traditional affairs Nomusa Dube.

The ARA argues that during the Ukweshwama ritual, men pull out the bull’s tongue, stuff sand in its mouth and try to tie its penis in a knot.

The Zulu Royal Household has vowed to go ahead with the ceremony, even if the court rules against it.

ARA was acting in the interests of an animal who would die in a manner which contravened the Animal Protection Act, the National Environmental Management Act, and the Bill of Rights in the Constitution, he said.

Mkhize said the commission was expected to issue a statement later today.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2009
i wonder where is PETA on this issue oooo
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by ryo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
if only i go see dat police man gun i 4 send six feet under idiot
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Husters Answering To The Call Of Nature by PointB: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
Lagos na wa! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Northern Governors are the King Makers.Jonathan Can Never Be President,period! / Us Government To Partner With Lagos / OBJ In Yoruba History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.