Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour (8011 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by theinfong(m): 6:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Barely 48 hours after Tonto Dikeh deleted her last name (ChurchHill) from her social media accounts, making fans and friends know that her marriage is almost/have hit the rock, her ‘philantrophic’ husband has responded in the most un-caring but mature way.

Her husband, simply uploaded pictures of he and his son driving his car… Is that his way of saying, he doesn’t care what Tonto is indirectly telling the public or a way of him distracting negative press towards him? Recall that Tonto Dikeh was pregnant for him before they were officially wedded. Hmmmm.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/01/tonto-dikehs-husband-responds-to-tontos-recent-marriage-crisis-rumour/

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by femolacqua(m): 6:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Not again, celebrity marriage !!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by okwyee(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Sooooooo?
NEXT!

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by SexyNairalander: 6:35am On Jan 15, 2017
booked

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by dingbang(m): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2017
I like what he did...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by samtee37(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Na celebrities way b dt grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by McBrooklyn(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by Kakamorufu(m): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2017
marriage don tire them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by Nutase: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by dacblogger: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2017
Naija guys don cast...none of them can stay faithful anymore,na white guys sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Ok we don see am....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by pwettiejay(f): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Is it just these celebrity marriages that crash so easily or its marriage in general? embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by datyrone(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2017
just as marriages are crashing...some marriages are waxing stronger everyday.regardless of celebrity status

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by ednut1(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2017
senseless thread
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by Xbursta(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2017
theinfong:
Barely 48 hours after Tonto Dikeh deleted her last name (ChurchHill) from her social media accounts, making fans and friends know that her marriage is almost/have hit the rock, her ‘philantrophic’ husband has responded in the most un-caring but mature way.

Her husband, simply uploaded pictures of he and his son driving his car… Is that his way of saying, he doesn’t care what Tonto is indirectly telling the public or a way of him distracting negative press towards him? Recall that Tonto Dikeh was pregnant for him before they were officially wedded. Hmmmm.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/01/tonto-dikehs-husband-responds-to-tontos-recent-marriage-crisis-rumour/

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by gen2briz(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2017
I almost give a.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by OYAY(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2017
I like that response if indeed it is true,mature response indeed!!! The emotional induce ones should continue to run on emotional roller coaster meanwhile life is run on your belief and conviction not on emotion. Finito!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by mrsfavour(f): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote aruthor=pwettiejay post=52819784]Is it just these celebrity marriages that crash so easily or its marriage in general? embarassed[/quote] My dear it depends on who u marry. To me marriage is sweet.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by mrsfavour(f): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why is Tonto bringing up this break up issue by herself ? why ? this marriage is too tender.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by nedu2000(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
If i become a billionaire marry a show girl,who i know will accept me for my money,you don't expect me to respect her as i would a girl i met during my humble beginnings,churchill,like i would,views her like a trophy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by pojophilius(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
even chris brown says this hoes aint loyal....na girls cast past...tz all over the world
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour by NiRfreak(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Nature is patiently waiting for Jennifer's(Funke Akindele) marriage.....

(1) (Reply)

Sunny Okosuns Is Dead / Genevieve Nnaji & Odemwinge Seals N50m Endorsement Deal With Cintrion Energy Dri / Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.