Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics (40616 Views)

Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by rezy15(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
blazer234:

Coward.
I agree. At least am not an E-warrior like you.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Emac34:
gringrin the guy is busy working on his joint album with wizkidgringrin
cheesy

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Rilwayne001: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2017
annunaki2:

It's a well known and globally acknowledge fact that fulani herdsmen are terrorist and they have been wrecking havoc all over the country.

I'm not denying this neither have i ever supported their atrocities.

Thousands of innocent Nigerians loose their lives to these vermins every year

To them alone or to some other atrocities going on in the country and especially Cultism, political tussle and so on. Anything could've have happened to the man, but it would be more substantial if it is proven to be factual that he was indeed by fulani terrorists. Someone said up there that there's a video where the man narrated his ordeal; of course a video would do and not just pictures. We know SS/SE hates the government of the day and they would do anything to bring it down. This could just be one of it, and thats my opinion until proven otherwise.

yet you had the audacity to try and absolve them of this particular crime

How have i absorbed Fulani Terrorist now?

If you are looking ffor a bigot, go look inside the mirror, you will see a pathetic one there.

Define 'bigot' and how I'm one.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Atilah: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Nothing shows he was attacked by any fulani terrorist. This could just be a propaganda.

Oga what are the features to lookout for so we can know it is a fulani man that attacked him or not, my only prayer for you is that this evil guys will not attack someone you know my bro they are deadly

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by blazer234: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2017
rezy15:

I agree. At least am not an E-warrior like you.

I pray Fulani people visit your home and rape your mother, sister or wife. That's is the perfect treatment for a coward. I'm sure you will willingly fan them so that they can enjoy your mother's pussy very well. Empty disgusting coward

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by JuneOctober(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2017
undecided 'Fulani herdsmen'... Go school! You no gree. Do sth reasonable with your life then. You no gree! It's only how to constitute nuisance to the country. If anyone of them is caught, I'd suggest that he is burnt alive. Sorry excuse for humans and Idiots!
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2017
zionmade:

Good since u know ur bible well also read d part dat Jesus defined who his brothers Sisters and brethren are, u are not my brother in d sense he is talking about. U re justy brother because of d lord lugard mistake and u re also a foooooool. A tribal marked fooooool. I mean i want to scream it fooooooool in my Bible it is spelt fool' and not. foooooool

Okay smiley smiley
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Rilwayne001: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Atilah:

Oga what are the features to lookout for so we can know it is a fulani man

I should be asking you, because he could've been attacked by any deadly groups in SS: ranging from, cultists, kidnappers, militants, political thugs and so on. A video of him saying he was attacked by fulani terrorists will convince me that someone snapping him and posting him on social media with a caption that he was attacked by herdsmen.

that attacked him or not, my only prayer for you is that this evil guys will not attack someone you know my bro they are deadly

Amen. Thanks for the prayer. I know they are deadly, but our SS brothers can politicize anything to tarnish the buhari government. I'm not saying the government is good either. They are far worse than Jonathans'.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Bloody Hell! They have reached my Hometown... But why Ndokwa West??
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by pyyxxaro: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2017
Smithycool:

This one weak me

Sorry bros

I don behave

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2017
Ibrahimmrfish:

Muslims villages were also attack by Fulani in Niger and Zamfara.So there is noting that show this as jihad.
Im not talking about the jihad,just the fact u muslims have to try to defend evil in the name of religious sentiments shows u are lacking conscience
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by jagorinho: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2017
deflover:

To be stupid is the sole brand of an afonja I guess
we know your tribe is full of kids in adult form, the most emotional and gullible males in sub saharan africa. Why do you just jump into baseless conclusions?
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
He looks like airforce1

Use or sense and glasses
Abi u just dey wake from sleep?
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Minirakiza: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2017
Fulani herdsmen do this and that.
I think is all our fault.... I ask, do we need
to take an other from federal government for selves defence as a community, village or even state.
? when we fight back and government now join hands to fight us, then we know where we stand..
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I should be asking you, because he could've been attacked by any deadly groups in SS: ranging from, cultists, kidnappers, militants, political thugs and so on. A video of him saying he was attacked by fulani terrorists will convince me that someone snapping him and posting him on social media with a caption that he was attacked by herdsmen.

Amen. Thanks for the prayer. I know they are deadly, but our SS brothers can politicize anything to tarnish the buhari government. I'm not saying the government is good either. They are far worse than Jonathans'.
U had better shut up if u dnt have anything upstairs. D same modus operandi of d fulanis dat those in South west and north Central had complained of and u didnt think it was politics against buhari, i wish i could thunder a slap across ur face. Wat sort of an idioot are u. We are not canninals likeu guys dat constituted boko haram just to discredit GEJ. If u are also asked u will say dat southern Kaduna killings were done by millitants.i never taught ur useless hate filled dumb reasoning will get up to dis. Anyway why shud i be surprised wat can be more foolish dan urinating like a woman

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Muhammad7(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2017
biafra we all know you
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Ncsamuel(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2017
Thats my LGA nah. But fulani ppl why?
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Rilwayne001: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2017
zionmade:

U had better shut up if u dnt have anything upstairs. D same modus operandi of d fulanis dat those in South west and north Central had complained of and u didnt think it was politics against buhari, i wish i could thunder a slap across ur face. Wat sort of an idioot are u. We are not canninals likeu guys dat constituted boko haram just to discredit GEJ. If u are also asked u will say dat southern Kaduna killings were done by millitants.i never taught ur useless hate filled dumb reasoning will get up to dis. Anyway why shud i be surprised wat can be more foolish dan urinating like a woman

But you can constitute some militants to bomb pipeline in other to cripple the country's economy, all because GEJ lost to Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Muhammad7(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2017
[s]
zionmade:

[/s]all this are lie
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

U had better shut up if u dnt have anything upstairs. D same modus operandi of d fulanis dat those in South west and north Central had complained of and u didnt think it was politics against buhari, i wish i could thunder a slap across ur face. Wat sort of an idioot are u. We are not canninals like u guys dat constituted bokoharam just to discredit Jonathan government Anyway why shud i be surprised wat can be more foolish dan urinating like a woman haram just to discredit GEJ. If u are also a asked u will say dat southup to disable background . Anyway why shud i be surprised wat can be more foolish dan urinating like a woman's

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by giles14(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
According to a Facebook report, a man identified as Emma from Emu Ebendo, in Ndokwa west local government area of Delta state, was attacked by Fulani Herdsmen while working in his farm yesterday...He was allegedly left in a bloodied state by his attackers as shown in the picture....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/man-allegedly-attacked-by-fulani.html
if dey attack u attack them also.a few hundred taking millions hostage.

ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

But you can constitute some militants to bomb pipeline in other to cripple the country's economy, all because GEJ lost to Buhari?

Dat is d work of militants no denial and i dnt support it.
But how does it relate to wat we are talking about here. U guys are just cannibals. I mean stinking cannibals

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2017
Muhammad7:
[s][/s]all this are lie
Idiottt don't quote me again with dat paedophile name of urs. I guess u forgot to wash dat ur uncircumcised prick last time u urinated like a woman
Rapists, paedophilez cannibals.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2017
zionmade:

Dat is d work of militants no denial i dnand t support it.
But how does it relate to wat we are talking about here. U guys are just cannibals. I mean stinking cannibals

And who supports boko-haram or fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Use or sense and glasses
Abi u just dey wake from sleep?
gbenuesoun grin
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

And who supports boko-haram or fulani herdsmen?
You because it is boldly written in d tenets of ur religion. Surah 50:58 kill dem all, rape dem all declare fatwa on their head and behead dem
U dnt support dem and u re here defending dem as if its not clear to dat d act was done by a paedophile fulani like ur mohammad

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by kelechi17(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2017
hi guys please I'm in need of a video play out server ...hopefully Of Magicsoft tv systems anyone who could help shld please reply or send me an email on kelechiduri17@gmail.com . tank you
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by APCmyheart(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Nothing shows he was attacked by any fulani terrorist. This could just be a propaganda.

Thanks exactly what am about to type, So Fulani attack him in his farm and he is like this, We should just stop this propaganda as we will get nothing from it as it's the selfish politicians sponsoring all this so as to gain power back..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by vislabraye(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2017
ettybaba:
Granted Buhari is wicked and his silence gives thumb up to fulanis to continue killing Christians the Delta state governor is very dull and stupid.
How can you keep silent in the face of oppression and watch your people decimated daily. The stupid governor just like most southern governors has his eyes on 2019 and as such would be licking the fulani ass while his people are being killed.
Deltans and Enugu people are cursed with useless governors. They would never speak agsinst Buhari despite being in the opposition.

That's why I like Fayose. If they like let them curse him but he's protecting his people unlike the Enugu governor who told his people to pray angry
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by vislabraye(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2017
zionmade:

U had better shut up if u dnt have anything upstairs. D same modus operandi of d fulanis dat those in South west and north Central had complained of and u didnt think it was politics against buhari, i wish i could thunder a slap across ur face. Wat sort of an idioot are u. We are not canninals like u guys dat constituted bokoharam just to discredit Jonathan government Anyway why shud i be surprised wat can be more foolish dan urinating like a woman haram just to discredit GEJ. If u are also a asked u will say dat southup to disable background . Anyway why shud i be surprised wat can be more foolish dan urinating like a woman's

Don't mind the he goat angry
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by zionmade(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2017
APCmyheart:

Thanks exactly what am about to type, So Fulani attack him in his farm and he is like this, We should just stop this propaganda as we will get nothing from it as it's the selfish politicians sponsoring all this so as to gain power back..
Zombiee-in-commander and those ones in southern Kaduna, agatu, taraba , benue were all propaganda. Wat happened to ur rotten brainss bro. Or were u born without one.
I dnt care who becomes d president or not all i want is for my zone to get rid of these cannibals

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics by baeboo: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2017
I trust emu ebendo youths they must retaliate.
They have been dealing with herdsmen for long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Impregnates Housemaid, Strangles 8-month-old Pregnant Wife To Death / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) / 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.