Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,397 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos (18157 Views)

Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Girl Whitens Her Teeth In Less Than Three Days!!! / Cost Of Removing A Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Please guys, my teeth is killing me, it's even caused a swollen cheek. Please iv tried several medications but the symptoms persists. I just want the teeth removed..

Please

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Waspy(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2017
One tooth.. ...Two teeth

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2017
Waspy:
One tooth.. ...Two teeth
Bros, pls leave grammar and save my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Waspy(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Jadonjack:

Bros, pls leave grammar and save my life

grin grin It shldnt cost much... It's just a day thing. Go to an hospital tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
10k at least, it depends on the location in Lagos though, you can search on vconnect for the nearest dental clinic to you

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by successking401(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jadonjack:
Please guys, my teeth is killing me, it's even caused a swollen cheek. Please iv tried several medications but the symptoms persists. I just want the teeth removed..

Please
i have a herbal medicine for toothaches.pls dont remove ur teeth.because once u start with one many will go with it

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by idu1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jadonjack:

Please
Are you in lagos which side?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Go to General Hospital on Lagos Island. Go very early in the morning so as to obtain a card and be attended to in time. The amount varies. It's negotiable too. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2017
marian78:
Go to General Hospital on Lagos Island. Go very early in the morning so as to obtain a card and be attended to in time. The amount varies. It's negotiable too. Sorry.

Thank you very much ma'am, I did it already at Ikorodu garage.. 6k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by gboxbaba(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Responses and feed back like these are what makes me love naira land
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by vaspire: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please house, how much does it cost to replace a front tooth at the general hospital in Lagos. Has anyone done that before? Will like to know the cost before going. Any reply will be helpful and appreciated. Thank yoi
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Arabs999: 4:43am On Oct 23, 2018
successking401:
i have a herbal medicine for toothaches.pls dont remove ur teeth.because once u start with one many will go with it
Please how does the Herbal medicine work and how much. You may also drop ur number for contact.
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by successking401(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2018
Arabs999:

Please how does the Herbal medicine work and how much. You may also drop ur number for contact.
the herb works very well.you only use it to Google your mouth. maximum of 48 hrs you'll be free.my number is on my signature

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Jefe101: 1:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Please drop your number I need this herbal this tooth is almost killing me that the pains is all over my body .
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Abortedfetus(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2018
successking401:
the herb works very well.you only use it to Google your mouth. maximum of 48 hrs you'll be free.my number is on my signature
u can use it to goggle...how many GB

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by successking401(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Jefe101:
Please drop your number I need this herbal this tooth is almost killing me that the pains is all over my body .
check my signature. you will see my no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Luckydubby7(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pls I need help on this
Am dying with pains.
Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Aderoju16: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmm tooth problem is like hell on earth

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Does It Cost To Remove A Teeth In Lagos by Samtos63: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2023
Please how much does it cost to remove tooth in lagos mainland right now….

Omoh ee wan use pain finish me

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients / Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / 10 Shocking Photos of The Most disgusting Human parasites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.