Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu (37510 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2017
slap1:
It's OK to be a diehard fan of Chinwetalu Agu, but we have to understand that the young man, Gideon Okeke, aired his views, which he is entitled to. Some of Chinwetalu Agu's coinages are actually becoming cringeworthy and embarrassing. sad
Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you don't listen to music, you don't dance to all the profanities in music, you don't watch music videos with all the Sexually charged contents. Hypocrisy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by cashreport: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Chinwetalu Agu

My best actor

I have recordings of his famous statements they make me so laugh and happy that I forget my worries

I on be half of everyone in port Harcourt..

Chinwetalu Agu
Thank you
Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2017
specco:
Chiwetalu, you don't have to know him(Gideon) to tone down those vulgar and obscene utterances in your lines. Under age children do watch those movies as well. Is vulgarity your selling point? Respect people's emotions.
hu b ds one?

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2017
sometimes i watch agu's movies just to hear his next new lines n ds pikin is talking rubbish...let hm pray we don't meet..i don hate d guy
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by ikemesit4477: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
Was okeke not trying to spoil his

Agu and Okeke who is more popular
Are you calling that popularity? What impact has he made in nollywood that makes him popular.
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2017
In fals voice
Teacher.. clewdren who's is gideon okeke undecided
Children... is a name of an animal, animal placee on thin grin grin cheesy
Mess with chi my man Youu mess with the cartel.... we coming for gideon
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2017
jodavid:
Who is Gideon Okeke?

Gideon Eche-Okeke is mostly known for his great talent in popular African MNET drama Tinsel where he plays the role of Philip Ade-Williams. He was born on July 23rd to Mr and Mrs. Okeke as the only child and hails from Abagana, Anambra State.The popular actor graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, with a degree inApplied Biochemistry. Gideon has been nominated for awards such as best Actor In a Drama Series, NEA Awards 2010 and Actor of The Year’ at The FUTURE awards 2009andfinally won Best Actor In a TV Series at NEA Awards.

And u used ur precious time to answer d question.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Omnitrix247(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2017
ALL IS WELL
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by willibounce1(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2017
Gideon is too forward and always picking on the wrong people. That's why he has been an upcoming actor even in 2017.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Kiakia(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2017
glowithdan:

http://punchng.com/dont-know-gideon-okeke-chiwetalu-agu/
Nice defence by the multiple award winning actor. In other words, the allegation by Gideon Okeke holds no water.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by asomatc(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Gideon Okar i know, but Gideon Okeke I know not!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Are you calling that popularity? What impact has he made in nollywood that makes him popular.
Bro... Agu has made a lot impact in nollywood..if not who would vote him to win all his numerous award

he is a comic-actor....
Who dosent use vulgar language in movies

Him okeke was he not the same person that romancing,kissing in one of his movies

35 yrs in nollywood is no childs play....

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Gabriel6(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2017
here in Galadimawa we do not know who is Gideon okeke

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Kiakia(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2017
jodavid:
Who is Gideon Okeke?

Gideon Eche-Okeke is mostly known for his great talent in popular African MNET drama Tinsel where he plays the role of Philip Ade-Williams. He was born on July 23rd to Mr and Mrs. Okeke as the only child and hails from Abagana, Anambra State.The popular actor graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, with a degree inApplied Biochemistry. Gideon has been nominated for awards such as best Actor In a Drama Series, NEA Awards 2010 and Actor of The Year’ at The FUTURE awards 2009andfinally won Best Actor In a TV Series at NEA Awards.
His awards pales in significance to the numerous awards won by the veteran actor locally and internationally.
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by austinoeze(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2017
To be sincere I've never heard of the name Gideon Okeke b4
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Rexology: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2017
specco:
Chiwetalu, you don't have to know him(Gideon) to tone down those vulgar and obscene utterances in your lines. Under age children do watch those movies as well. Is vulgarity your selling point? Respect people's emotions.
An Under age child has no reason watching home movie that is already rated from16 years which advises Parental Guidance (blame parents who had failed and still failing in that responsibility ). Even Tinsel is rated PG 16.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by iamfearless(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Leave dat Yeye man.. .who is Gideon okeke sef? Eediat.
Ekwensu enwe phone number
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by COOL10(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
Chiwetelu Agu is a Role model!

take it or leave it!
. A certain guy currently follows his footsteps. He even looks like him.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by mzzhavilah(f): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2017
No but seriously who's dis Gideon u all speak of ? because I kn nor am undecided and since his opinion abt Mr Agu isn't nice I nor won kn am again undecided who e don epp?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by LorDBolton(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2017
specco:

At least we have sane minds here

Soo many fools and hypocrites are on this NL And nigeria in general

They will criticise young kids for going nude, smoking weed etc on social media but praise this old idiot for belittling a 'brave' actor who voiced his concerns on his increased use of vulgar words.

I was shocked seeing nkem owoh grabbing a girls breast in a movie, worst still I saw a pic of this mr agu cupping the bare breast of 2 women in a movie pic (probably from the movie set)

I just SMH for africa

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2017
COOL10:
. A certain guy currently follows his footsteps. He even looks like him.
Yea..i noticed it...

i even thought that maybe the man is Agu's son...
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by tunesoft(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Agu is a living legend. An elder, veteran. A true Nigerian. Thru his movies I got to appreciate the igbo culture tradition, I respect him. I love him. He has put smiles on many faces....families sit together with vhs then to watch his movies (not like now when individual members of a family watch different things...children are either on youtube , or say they are not Into naija movies. Might even be the reason why it's rare to find a strong family. The movie of today....yes are trying to move with trends, however our cultures are fast being lost and less portrayed. Then THIS OKEKE has the audacity say what he said. ......who is he? Let him come back in 10 years still acting and waxing, then I will listen.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Ajewealth123(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2017
jodavid:
Who is Gideon Okeke?

pls can someone help me with the "is that all" referee pics?
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by wizkidblogger(f): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2017
So, nobody knows Gideon again fa? Chai! shocked shocked
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Ajewealth123(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2017
daPretender:

Misfortune (such as loss of parents , loss of manhood, illness etc) may befall you this year if you don't stop this useless life. If I was Seun I wudve tracked you lot down a long time ago and given you a few minutes with my soldier friends
haba bros,did he offend u before?
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by buffalowings: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2017
Looking for cheap popularity
Me sef no know am grin

Na only yeye tinsel he dey do o
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2017
LorDBolton:

At least we have sane minds here

Soo many fools and hypocrites are on this NL And nigeria in general

They will criticise young kids for going nude, smoking weed etc on social media but praise this old idiot for belittling a 'brave' actor who voiced his concerns on his increased use of vulgar words.

I was shocked seeing nkem owoh grabbing a girls breast in a movie, worst still I saw a pic of this mr agu cupping the bare breast of 2 women in a movie pic (probably from the movie set)

I just SMH for africa
Oga fulani....when u are asked to play a role u do it or leggout!

and that particular movie will be rated 18+...are u not above 18

this is not something of hipocricy...That man is a role model

Same "brave" actor who romances, kisses, and touches breast in a movie...

Oga wen did u start siding igbos recently
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by homesteady(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2017
Those asking who is Gideon Okeke, simply put - he is part of the future of Nollywood!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by COOL10(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2017
TeleboiZ005 post=:
Yea..i noticed it...

i even thought that maybe the man is Agu's son...
. He might very well be. His laughter even sounds similar to Agu's.
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2017
homesteady:
Those asking who is Gideon Okeke, simply put - he is part of the future of Nollywood!
Future nollywood who wants to tarnish his way of getting future fansgrin grin
Re: I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu by Nokio1: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2017
Here in Jos we don't know tinsel and we don't know bros Gidi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam / Cossy Orjiakor Recites The National Anthem In Style / Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.