Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner (3590 Views)

Why Is it Hard For Virgins To Let Go? / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by contactmorak: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2017
16-year old Senior Secondary student of Estgbam Montessori School, Mile 12, Lagos has emerged winner of the 2017 Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant held on January 13th, in Surulere Local Government Secretariat in Lagos.

Miss Dolapo Makunjuola was among the 37 contestants that took part in the 9th edition of the pageant organised exclusively for virgins between the ages of 16 years and above.

Adeyeye Marian, a 22-Year old student emerged the First Runner up while Oladeji Boluwatife, another secondary school student got the position of Second Runner up.
In her remark, Miss Makunjuola thanked the organizers of the pageant, saying that she is glad to identify with the virgins initiatives.

"I am very happy winning this Pageant. I thank everyone who is here and also the organizers, particularly, Princess Adediran Adunni who is the brain behind the success we had here today. Thanks all".
The beauty pageant was put together by the The Virgins, a Non Government Organisation (NGO) with focus on keeping and celebrating virgin girls in Nigeria.
Speaking shortly after the pageant, Founder and National coordinator of The Virgins, Princess Adediran Adunni thanked all the dignitaries present for their support and attendance.
Princess Adediran said that the pageant was supposed to hold on the 16th December, 2016 but was postponed to January because of financial crunch. She pointed out that if they get good sponsors with joint efforts from the public, parents, government, churches and international bodies the pageant would take a better shape.

Ms. Adediran said she had sent text messages for financial assistance to 200 Nigerians asking for N2,000 each. Out of the 50 churches she approached for assistance, only Anthony Okojie, the archbishop of the Catholic Church in Lagos, gave his support.

"Only 20 people responded out of the 200 people I appealed to," she said. "But God assisted me further and a Chief of Staff who I will not mention his name for now sent the sum of N50,000. A female lawyer also sent the sum of N10,000. The actual amount to appreciate virgins is, however, somehow countless."

Speaking further, Adediran advised well placed Nigerians to come out and support the Virgin’s initiative. She also advised young ladies to keep their virginity intact till they get married.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/photos-from-pageant-for-virgins-in.html

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by contactmorak: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2017
nice
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by dingbang(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2017
So u mean she kept her virginity intact before winning the contest grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by dacblogger: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2017
Hmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2017

This is just stupid, lame, Irrational and plain mentally draining... undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by McBrooklyn(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2017
cheesy grin

Lol, we all know whatever beauty pageant this is called is bullshit... But, watch out as 'em non virgin ladies will flock this particular thread and they'll start overreacting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by MrIcredible: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2017
Thread for Virginia hunters grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2017
What is dis

#YOLO
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Emescot(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Nonsense... Celebrating virginity? Only in Nigeria will a virgin be celebrated. They are exposing the girls so curvyibogirl's virgin hunters will come and hunt grin See now some NL girls are now angry, no one celebrated them when they were virgins o

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Emescot(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

Dont be vexed dear gringrin
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Emescot:
Dont be vexed dear gringrin
gringrin
this gehlz wee just be disgracing someborri..grin

taking pride in something as irrelevant as virginity. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by HDee(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

It's nobody's fault you don't have yours anymore. Just don't criticize the smaller percentage that still know the word decency.

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2017
dafuq is virginity pagent shïi, shii is just too lame and so stupid.... sad
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2017
HDee:

It's nobody's fault you don't have yours anymore. Just don't criticize the smaller percentage that still know the word [b]decency[/b]

So, Virginity is now Benchmark for ''Decency''? shocked

This speaks volumes as to how Unenlightened, Unintelligent, feebleminded, hypocritical, sanctimonious humans could be. smiley

One question, Hope you're still a virgin though? if you ain't. you should start bOWing and covering your head in Utter shame, Coz Niggar, You ain't DECENT! grin shioor!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by obiorathesubtle: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
HDee:

It's nobody's fault you don't have yours anymore. Just don't criticize the smaller percentage that still know the word decency.

Keeping virginity is same as decency??

see your coconut head

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by dingbang(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

This speaks volumes as to how Unenlightened, Unintelligent, feebleminded, hypocritical, sanctimonious humans could be. smiley

One question, Hope you're still a virgin though? if you ain't. you should start bOWing and covering your head in Utter shame, Coz Niggar, You ain't DECENT! grin shioor!
hey bombom , who is making u angry grin
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

see your coconut head

leave the Isiewu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2017
HDee:

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by dollyjoy(f): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Jeez! and no one told me about this? would have won flawlessly. grin
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
hey bombom , who is making u angry grin

I'm nuh angry o. grin

and if you call me ''bombom'' again, I'll knock your head! sad

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by obiorathesubtle: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

leave the Isiewu. grin

Lol... Hey critter, Happy Sunday..
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by dingbang(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

I'm nuh angry o. grin

and if you call me ''bombom'' again, I'll knock your head! sad

bombomkibom grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by obiorathesubtle: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
Jeez! and no one told me about this? would have won flawlessly. grin
cool

Yeah... me and you..

Mr and Miss Virginity 2017..
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Lol... Hey critter, Happy Sunday..

Lol. you too! grin

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by HDee(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

You don't need to agree with me, the word is there for you to ponder on.

Keep shut, just because you did the wrong thing doesn't mean others should conform with it, and not do what's right. Call it whatever you like, doesn't make you less ratchet. tongue

None of your business maam.

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by HDee(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

see your coconut head

Baba for the babes!

I understand you sir.

Ciao!
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by HDee(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2017
ellacute45:

undecided
Mama, e reach your side too?

What is lost is lost, there's no need reminiscing on it ma. grin

How is you?
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2017
HDee:

Mama, e reach your side too?

What is lost is lost, there's no need reminiscing on it ma. grin

How is you?

grin I know what is lost is lost. But it has nothing to do with decency
I'm fine and you smiley
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by HDee(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2017
ellacute45:

grin I know what is lost is lost. But it has nothing to do with decency
I'm fine and you smiley
Lol grin yea I know, but its still part of it, we can't cut it off totally.

I'm great smiley
Hope your resumption went on smoothly?
Re: Photos From A Pageant For Virgins In Lagos, 16-Yr-Old Student Emerged Winner by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2017
HDee:

Lol grin yea I know, but its still part of it, we can't cut it off totally.

I'm great smiley
Hope your resumption went on smoothly?
Good smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Office Called Sodom Part I / See Why This Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend After She Posted A Photo Of Them / Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.