Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode (21775 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK / Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 / Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by madas1086: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
I'm igbo abd i can tell you that their rants stops in their mosque in the North.

Trump and Putin is here to decimate every Muslim terrorist group. grin

I can imagine Hellfire missiles on their arse while they scream Allahu Akbar on their dying lips
wen correct men are talking mumu who always use paper to clean yansh should keep shut abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by moshino(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
seunmsg:
FFK is playing mind games with Ibos as usual and as expected, they are falling for his tricks.

For the records, Nzeogwu and his fellow mutineers are treacherous villains, he is no marty.

Obviously you lack the capacity to comprehend the main crux of FFK's postulations, otherwise you would've deciphered that he was not basing it on tribe, Ibo tribe, but purely on religion. Ibos know exactly where they stand with FFK, everyone else and on all issues.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by missKiffy(f): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ass licker

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by kenoz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by zabadii(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
DropShot:
FFK is a mad man!

If he likes, let him give the guys his own national honor!
he knows. he has a psychiatric case file. fact

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by kenoz(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by kettle84(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
superstar1:

He was a conqueror of murderous rebels

He was a conqueror of your insanity war.

He was a man of wisdom that used words to end a war of 2 and half years.

He was and still is and will forever be the Ojuju Calabar of Ojukwus and Osus

He was a man that sent your cowardly sissy war hero into exile with mere words of wisdom.

If he killed 3million of you and you could not do anything about it, it actually depicts how pathetic all of you are.

There has never been anyone like him in Igboland and there will never be any one that would be as great as him from Igboland.
Nobody remembers Awolowo who drank rat poison. Awolowo was never wise but wicked ,he is a true depiction of a hate filled SW man.He was the African Adolf Hitler whose memory belongs to the dungeon of forgotten evil men.

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by segola7(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
hmmm. for better news joor http://betternewsblog.com
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by ceejay4real(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nzeogwu is indeed a matyr. He still remains the most patriotic and detribalised Nigerian that ever lived! Go ask his military colleagues for clarification. That was why he was given a national burial with full military honours fit for a four star General. He was feared, admired and reverred greatly by all who knew him including Ojukwu, Gowon, Murtala and TY Danjuma. One day, national monuments shall be named after him. He was truly a great man born well before his time! Adieu CK Nzeogwu! The father of a new revolutionised Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by FILEBE(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
I hope Seun is seeing how his creation has been change from it original purpose. Seun you are watching as these people tribalise everything. I have never seen so much tribalism in my life than what I am seeing now. We write with our hearts and our hearts have a way of turning us into what we do consistently. See? gone where those days where Nairaland is full of mature beings who will make sane comments on any topic.

Seun. pls, do something. I hate to think where this tribal wars will lead us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by orimsamsam(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
kettle84:
Nobody remembers Awolowo who drank rat poison. Awolowo was never wise but wicked ,he is a true depiction of a hate filled SW man.He was the African Adolf Hitler whose memory belongs to the dungeon of forgotten evil men.

lolz e pain am sha
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by sukkot: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin precious have wash this mans head with ofe onugbu soup

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Acetyl(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
This FFK is really sound. What a resounding history!
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by mrxtrakoolm: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Emycord:
Why is nzeogwu coup called igbo coup and the other coup called counter coup why not northern coup, arewa coup, northern coup, gowon coup, hausa coup, or fulani coup. And yes you guessed write why is the 1983 coup not called buhari coup or fulani coup
Bro I tire oo. D will write the coup was carried out by main junior officers from the igbo extraction. All this their follow follow write up. One cant just write something new.
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by zendy: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
farokkunle:
THE HERO BLESSED NZEOGWU .THE GREAT IPOB .

He a son of delta state ,

a son of Niger delta . the greatest IPOB .

LONG LIVE MAJOR NZEOGWU LONG LIVE IPOB cool

Sorry bro but when Nzeogwu was alive, the area he hailed from, Okpanam near Asaba was neither Delta state or Niger Delta. It was only many years after Nzeogwu died people came up with the names Delta state and Niger Delta for the area. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu was simply an Igbo man from Igbo land.
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Brugo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
FFK knows how to deceive these Igbos grin See them jumping for joy as he tosses bananas.

5 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by zendy: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
FILEBE:
I hope Seun is seeing how his creation has been change from it original purpose. Seun you are watching as these people tribalise everything. I have never seen so much tribalism in my life than what I am seeing now. We write with our hearts and our hearts have a way of turning us into what we do consistently. See? gone where those days where Nairaland is full of mature beings who will make sane comments on any topic.

Seun. pls, do something. I hate to think where this tribal wars will lead us.

You are talking about tribal war? What about the real war that already cost Igbos over 3 million souls in the name of 'one Nigeria'? You think the tribal wars you are witnessing now will ever cost as much?
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by engrchykae(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
uruba23:

Your story is false and there is no iota of evidence to prove he took rat poison,but doubt there was a treasonable felony either ,a man of his age in his 70's won't want to lead Nigeria,I trust Oga IBB would have said something by now .Biko let us stick to FFK and his motives.
awolowo took a popular rat poison called ratak after lateef jakande showed ibb his own video copy of the coup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by trumpclinton247: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
the fulani will play you people ....igbos and yorubas ...to become enemity while they achieve their grand intention. ...mind you fulani dont consider we yorubas tru muslims....so they will see us as the inferior ones....ask Allah to give you people brains and sense.. ...what happened in election havent thought you people anything....we have a common enemy ...wise up before is too late. ...each you fight ...you give way for their agenda to move on...face them and tell them you knew exactly their plan....using media to distort your brains....are people cursed ....Nigeroa of today is melting away and you people are talking about 1966.. .....look at what is today and you talk about those that are long gone.....corrupt political have none of your interest till the end ....wise up or continue to be slaves.....youth lost ...jobbless ...confused....no ambition...dreams dying...and you dont see the evil of today...govt using irrelevant news to distract their inadequacies. .. and youths are bickering tribes and religion. ..while you are unempolyed and your money loothed by these men...lying to you people...giving you reasons to hate one another and shout as a distraction to continue their robbery....are Nigerian youths under a spell?...God show us mercy. #spits...many your children and unborn ones never mock you of allowing evil of today to thrive under our watch...#wake up ye slumbers and demand for your God given right...leaders of tomorrow. ..lost and confused.. these men have nothing for you people...their children Will continue to rule over your generation. ....we are still under something worse than colonisation because i knew real Britain would have brought more development and far more better things is they are still in Nigeria...although they even bad and not even wanted....the ones that claim to fought your behalves fought for their stomach and immediate family while they got chance to occupy their masters seat and ensalve their brothers even more...think twice youths of this country. ..wake up and see their chess game they playing you people.

6 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by solidman59(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
superstar1:

He was a conqueror of murderous rebels

He was a conqueror of your insanity war.

He was a man of wisdom that used words to end a war of 2 and half years.

He was and still is and will forever be the Ojuju Calabar of Ojukwus and Osus

He was a man that sent your cowardly sissy war hero into exile with mere words of wisdom.

If he killed 3million of you and you could not do anything about it, it actually depicts how pathetic all of you are.

There has never been anyone like him in Igboland and there will never be any one that would be as great as him from Igboland.

Rants like this make me want Biafra more. Just see the level of hate in your talk. Something you probably don't know much about its origin. We just grow up and hate each other for nothing? An age-long enmity you know nothing about?

How then are we one

Simple, free Nnamdi Kanu, free Biafra. Nobody has to die.

4 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
maj.Nzeogwu a martyre?d man whose foolish action lead 2 d death of 3milln biafrans?didnt they nearly got his back stabbing father?some1 shld shackle fkk & take him 2 a mental home.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Neddstark: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
If only Nzeogwu's coup had killed Remi fani-Kayode like other top ministers then were killed. FFK is a perfect example of a nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
kettle84:

Actually, u carry awolowo(100 naira note) in your pocket everyday tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
irrational pig!I think buhari whom he call a coupist shld b his Hero too.
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Neddstark: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
solidman59:

Rants like this make me want Biafra more. Just see the level of hate in your talk. Something you probably don't know much about its origin. We just grow up and hate each other for nothing? An age-long enmity you know nothing about?

How then are we one

Simple, free Nnamdi Kanu, free Biafra. Nobody has to die.

Biafra my aśs

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
billyG:
maj.Nzeogwu a martyre?d man whose foolish action lead 2 d death of 3milln biafrans?didnt they nearly got his back stabbing father?some1 shld shackle fkk & take him 2 a mental home.
Gowons actions led to the death of those millions. Not Nzeogwu.
Stop recycling dead propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by EMXTAN1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
yemaldo:

Actually, u carry awolowo(100 naira note) in your pocket everyday tongue

100 naira Awolowo and ua rejoicing even Ahmadu Bello 200nair' note Northnerz and 500naira Azikiwes ar nt making noise! a yoruba man sef aint in the 1000 naira note!!! so keep quiet or face your 1 Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Fedayeen02: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
mynd1:
I just pity d mama weh born dis fooool. look hw u r thinking like a cartoon what can those two do to good Muslims? FYI, we will be happy if any terrorist is eliminated on this earth. so just ST up.
Mynd44
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by DozieInc(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Emycord:
Why is nzeogwu coup called igbo coup and the other coup called counter coup why not northern coup, arewa coup, northern coup, gowon coup, hausa coup, or fulani coup. And yes you guessed write why is the 1983 coup not called buhari coup or fulani coup. But just wait until oil is found in commercial quantity in nzeogwu's village then you will hear that nzeogwu is not an igbo man and that igbo's are land grabbers
You got my attention
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by FILEBE(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=zendy post=52837558]

You are talking about tribal war? What about the real war that already cost Igbos over 3 million souls in the name of 'one Nigeria'? You think the tribal wars you are witnessing now will ever cost as much?[/quote]

hmmmn. your point exactly? If you want to make a point about the " 3 million" killed, is it like this you will make it? and at Bolded. you will be comfortable if 2.5million were killed?l because you said the tribal war wont cost much than the "3m".

I will like to ask a question . How old were you when the coup took place?

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Chapter5ivez: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wadosky:
Typical of yoruba, they incite and run away,ffk go and tell awolowo and brigadier adekunle. It's too late now the war is over.

You mean run away like ojukwu of cursed memory?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku / “Sowore’s Travails Are Self Inflicted. He Created The Tragic Villain” - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.