Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) (65109 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
General overseer of Salvation Ministries,David Ibiyeomie,will be holding a programme titled ' 5 Nights of Glory' from Jan 16 to Jan 20 in Port Harcourt

Check out the limousine car he used for his awareness rally below(I can't authoritatively say if he bought the car or not)

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/david-ibiyeomie-does-awareness-for.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by sixtuschimere: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Blizzy9ja: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Our God is not a poor God... We serve a God of super abundant riches

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
I just tire for una... So he should use 504?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by PH1stBorn: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
I refused to be gullible in d name of religion

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by MrRichy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
evidence of serving a Big God

waiting for the children of hate to flood the thread..

29 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Bobinovic: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrRichy:

How many of his members can afford that car abi aren't they all serving a Big God.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Destined2win: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
I have no problems with pastors driving big cars, besides he could have hired it

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by otokx(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Salvation Ministries is the no 1 brand when it comes to churches in Port Harcourt; Redeemed, Deeper life, Assemblies, Roman Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Chosen, OPM, and all the rest put together are still trying to understand how overtake overtook overtake.

David Ibiyeomie continue

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by ikp120(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
That car is not his car na. That's a member's car. Where is the pastor in the picture? undecided

So for that lie, Weh done blogger! Weh done blogger! Weh done blogger! Weh done blogger! grin grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by SurePresident: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Correct! I love the way he preaches and analyses the Bible.
I learned a lot from the post below too, I wonder why it's not yet on fp if what we crave for is a better society.

EternalBeing:
Let's get real! I thanks GOD for my current spiritual state. I was able to give up my addition to ganja(indian hemp) 3 years ago when I newly accepted Christ. But sometimes the urge to smoke still comes back so strongly even more than the urge to have sex/fornicate. My saving Grace has being that I realized throughout my years of ganja addition then, whenever I don't smoke for some days, I'll remember my dreams vividly and the things I saw would always happen. Ever since I totally quit, this phenomena has been constant. So, I discovered that everyone is his/her best Pastor/Prophet/Alfa/Herbalist if only we can do away with vices such as sexual immorality, smoking, etc. For brethren here on NL that have totally broken free from these familiars shackles and common captivities, help us by telling us how you permanently freed your mind from entertaining or dwelling on the evil thoughts that leads to sins.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, MissIfylove, Mods.

www.nairaland.com/3525405/question-how-live-holy-life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by philtex(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sse money
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by kings09(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
His biz
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Mustiboy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
This business is booming day by day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by NNVanguard(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Since you can't authoritatively say if he bought the car, so why did you bring it online? Maybe to give atheist a reason to mock Christians on extravagant life.

Na new year be this, Op!

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
What is flashy here? 80s Lincoln limo?

Fvck!

12 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by segzyogondus(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
To God be the Glory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by RZArecta(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobinovic:

How many of his members can afford that car abi aren't they all serving a Big God.
the car was hired

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Some people will soon come and shout 'extravagance!'

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by MrPresident1: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pastor choose the time that Jesus will come to do his programme cheesy grin

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017

Person wen get ear make he listen cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by ebujany(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
The church is very rich o....you need to see their new church building still under construction. Bigger than a stadium

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by teemanbastos(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
At least people will be interested in the rally because of the limo..

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who dash monkey banana? Na rent him rent am jo
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Our God is not a poor God... We serve a God of super abundant riches
And the poorest christians are the ones that are mostly devoted..Keep consoling your gullible mind.

6 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by axeman2(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
THERE IS MONEY IN CHURCH BUSINESS. GOD IS AFTER SOUL WINNING AND NOT VANITY.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by fpeter(f): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
I tap into greatness and great wealth.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
I am so happy cheesy. what a God we serve

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Moreoffaith(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Business centre everywhere.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by dacovajnr: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrRichy:

You mean it? So the Gullible members are serving Midget God hence thy couldn't enjoy same privilege as the pastor undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / Is It Okay For A Christian To Eat Ileya Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.