Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl (21957 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich" / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by tellymoore: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodably Absent

As the scripture says 'surely there is an end and the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut-off'.

The UJCM (University Joint Christian Missions) O.A.U as part of Missions 2017, invited Apostle Joshua Selman from far away Zaria of which he accepted but fortunately he couldn't due to unforeseen contingencies.

As at 4pm, students began to converge at the famous amphitheater which would be the venue for the program to start by 5pm. However, it didn't start until about 5:13pm. Many a student who were expectant to see the Apostle in live ministeration were not disappointed at all even when at the end of the day, we were told that he couldn't make it anymore.

Guess what? God has his ways of doing things in his own way as the scriptures also says 'ALL THINGS work together for good...' Personally, ever since I have been attending UJCM programs at O.A.U, I have never experienced worship as it was today even during UJCM worship night. You needed to be there; words are not enough to describe. Oh my God, the over 5000 full venue(African Amphitheater) was overshadowed with the presence of God. I felt the atmosphere of the Apostle in his absence.

All To the glory of God; Pastor(Prof). Abayomi Adebayo stood in place for him today even if it was impromptu as the set man; I can't over-emphasize, IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!

Below is the outline of his prophetic preaching.

Psalm 2:8 'ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of thee earth for thy possession'.

John 14:13-14
He gives us discretionary power to ask what we want.
Many times, many of the things we ask for seems far from God to us because we lack the revelational knowledge.
But when God prescribe what he has for us, nations are our inheritance.

The truth is that we can have a Nation; by redemption, we have got a lot!

We have a redefined vision
We rise day by day
There is jumping of protocol because of us.

A late hour is not equivalent with a God ordained hour.
If you believe what the world is believing you will live as the world lives.
If you live what the bible is believing you will rise above!!! The world your inheritance.

There are blessings of the lord and one of them is nations' inheritance; what is missing is lack of direction, lack of understanding, lack of revelation.

THE FUNDAMENTALS
*it is a year to go back and take time with God: Get out of your busy schedule; make a covenant to think with God as father to child. Don't follow God by routine or by copying others; you are unique and his counsel is unique and specially made for you.
*you are asking the question what do I do in your presence? Begin to worship him.

God will always make a way even where there seems to be no way. Am assured that no one present was disappointed because we felt the visitation of God powerfully.

I WAS BLESSED!!!

http://www.tellymoore.com/2017/01/see-what-happened-at-amphitheatre-oau.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by TemmyWon(f): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Awesome God! Atheists see your food. Wolesmile undecided
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by femzysticks(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
thought I'd see pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by wolesmile(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
TemmyWon:
Awesome God! Atheists see your food. Wolesmile undecided

You're very very wrong sweetheart.
I am no atheist. If you follow my posts, you'll know I always affirm and reaffirm, that I a Muslim. A devoted one. I belong to the Sufi order. What I hate most is hypocrisy. I read both the Bible and the Quran. I take lessons from both. My wife is an ordained minister of Redeem church. I always respect people's views on issues concerning their belief, or lack of it. What I won't take is when you think I have dust in my eye, when actually I am seeing rocks in yours. You want to quote one verse you find offensive in my Holy Book? I'll give you ten corresponding verses in yours.
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by tellymoore: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
femzysticks:
thought I'd see pictures
pictures are coming very soon
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by teemanbastos(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mehn... Living off campus no help o... Totally forgot it was today.. #pained
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by TemmyWon(f): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
wolesmile:

I am no atheist. If you follow my posts, you'll know I always affirm and reaffirm, that I a Muslim. Yeah i know I mentioned you cos you lik attacking christians cheesy
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by wolesmile(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=TemmyWon post=52868152][/quote]

Wrong again, sweetheart. I don't attack Christians on this thread. Go check all my comments again. It's either I reply an attack on my religion by Christians, (cos obviously your people are fond of attacking Islam) or try correcting a wrong impression of a verse taken out of context, or create a topic to reply an earlier topic on Islam. Check my posts and topics again.

One thing you can't deny is the fact that your people like attacking the Qur'an. And I always tell them to criticize one verse of the Qur'an, and I'll give them ten verses saying the same thing from their Bible.
But you people always chose to remain blind to the truth. You like twisting your scripture so desperately that your arguments eventually sound ridiculous, eg plapville, Plapvillemoi, KingEbukasBlog, winner01, OLAADEGBU, Winner01, truthmans2012, Anas01, 4everGod1, felixomor, DoctorAlien, Malvisguy, Anunaki etc. Dem plenty...
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by felixomor: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2017
wolesmile:

Wrong again, sweetheart. I don't attack Christians on this thread. Go check all my comments again. It's either I reply an attack on my religion by Christians, (cos obviously your people are fond of attacking Islam) or try correcting a wrong impression of a verse taken out of context, or create a topic to reply an earlier topic on Islam. Check my posts and topics again.

One thing you can't deny is the fact that your people like attacking the Qur'an. And I always tell them to criticize one verse of the Qur'an, and I'll give them ten verses saying the same thing from their Bible.
But you people always chose to remain blind to the truth. You like twisting your scripture so desperately that your arguments eventually sound ridiculous, eg plapville, Plapvillemoi, KingEbukasBlog, winner01, OLAADEGBU, Winner01, truthmans2012, Anas01, 4everGod1, felixomor, DoctorAlien, Malvisguy, Anunaki etc. Dem plenty...

Shhhhh! lipsrsealed
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by wolesmile(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
felixomor:

Shhhhh! lipsrsealed

Sighted!
Oya, tell me I'm wrong
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by holytrinity1(f): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
So since then how has the teaching helped u so far?
tellymoore:
See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodably Absent

As the scripture says 'surely there is an end and the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut-off'.

The UJCM (University Joint Christian Missions) O.A.U as part of Missions 2017, invited Apostle Joshua Selman from far away Zaria of which he accepted but fortunately he couldn't due to unforeseen contingencies.

As at 4pm, students began to converge at the famous amphitheater which would be the venue for the program to start by 5pm. However, it didn't start until about 5:13pm. Many a student who were expectant to see the Apostle in live ministeration were not disappointed at all even when at the end of the day, we were told that he couldn't make it anymore.

Guess what? God has his ways of doing things in his own way as the scriptures also says 'ALL THINGS work together for good...' Personally, ever since I have been attending UJCM programs at O.A.U, I have never experienced worship as it was today even during UJCM worship night. You needed to be there; words are not enough to describe. Oh my God, the over 5000 full venue(African Amphitheater) was overshadowed with the presence of God. I felt the atmosphere of the Apostle in his absence.

All To the glory of God; Pastor(Prof). Abayomi Adebayo stood in place for him today even if it was impromptu as the set man; I can't over-emphasize, IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!

Psalm 2:8 'ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of thee earth for thy possession'.

Many times, many of the things we ask for seems far from God to us because we lack the revelational knowledge.

We rise day by day

If you live what the bible is believing you will rise above!!! The world your inheritance.

There are blessings of the lord and one of them is nations' inheritance; what is missing is lack of direction, lack of understanding, lack of revelation.

THE FUNDAMENTALS
*it is a year to go back and take time with God: Get out of your busy schedule; make a covenant to think with God as father to child. Don't follow God by routine or by copying others; you are unique and his counsel is unique and specially made for you.
*you are asking the question what do I do in your presence? Begin to worship him.

God will always make a way even where there seems to be no way. Am assured that no one present was disappointed because we felt the visitation of God powerfully.

I WAS BLESSED!!!

http://www.tellymoore.com/2017/01/see-what-happened-at-amphitheatre-oau.html?m=1
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by holytrinity1(f): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Have u taken a step to know who God is, do u have a personal relstionship with him?
wolesmile:

Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by wolesmile(m): 2:32am On Sep 15, 2017
holytrinity1:
Have u taken a step to know who God is, do u have a personal relstionship with him?
Still wonder how you people define "Personal relationship with God." Do you?
I don't just have "Personal Relationship with God." I KNOW GOD!!!
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by holytrinity1(f): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2017
I have a personal relationship with God...dont limit yourself to what u hear rather try to make research urself
wolesmile:
Still wonder how you people define "Personal relationship with God." Do you?
I don't just have "Personal Relationship with God." I KNOW GOD!!!
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by wolesmile(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2017
holytrinity1:
I have a personal relationship with God...dont limit yourself to what u hear rather try to make research urself
Baby girl, when it comes to researching issues relating to religion, I think I deserve an "A"
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by Oluwaseun4christ(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
I pretty give you the A, Sir! You are full of Knowledge...! I dare not challenge your learning integrity! GOD bless you, in JESUS' name! Amen!
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by Deezyay: 1:55am On Apr 06, 2019
wolesmile:

Who are the people that like attacking Islam � Abeg o.
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by wolesmile(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2019
Deezyay:

Who are the people that like attacking Islam � Abeg o.

I mentioned them in my comment. And majority of Christians too
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by Pins(m): 4:50am On Dec 04, 2019
wolesmile:

I am no atheist. If you follow my posts, you'll know I always affirm and reaffirm, that I a Muslim. A devoted one. I belong to the Sufi order. What I hate most is hypocrisy. I read both the Bible and the Quran. I take lessons from both. My wife is an ordained minister of Redeem church. I always respect people's views on issues concerning their belief, or lack of it. What I won't take is when you think I have dust in my eye, when actually I am seeing rocks in yours. You want to quote one verse you find offensive in my Holy Book? I'll give you ten corresponding verses in yours.
It's a big lie, your wife can not be an ordained minister and marry a Moslem. Either you deceived her or she has her own problem
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by LordReed(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2019
Pins:

It's a big lie, your wife can not be an ordained minister and marry a Moslem. Either you deceived her or she has her own problem

And if she was not a Christian before she married? She could not have become a Christian after marriage?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by wolesmile(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pins:

What do you know.
Do you know the number female pastors in Redeem church that are married to Muslims?
I even know one who is a second wife.

Deceive ke? That I will convert to her religion or what? Won n tan e...
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by shammahyaro(f): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2020
wolesmile:

What do you know.
Do you know the number female pastors in Redeem church that are married to Muslims?
I even know one who is a second wife.

Deceive ke? That I will convert to her religion or what? Won n tan e...

You lie shamelessly. You don't have to mention being a Muslim and having a Christian wife for what exactly? People like you ridicule Islam thinking your supporting it. Brother, stop trying to prove a point.
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by babyfaceafrica: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2020
shammahyaro:

You lie shamelessly. You don't have to mention being a Muslim and having a Christian wife for what exactly? People like you ridicule Islam thinking your supporting it. Brother, stop trying to prove a point.
Tinubu is a muslim and his wife is a minister

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by gbodimowo(m): 3:35am On Apr 27, 2020
tellymoore:

We rise day by day

THE FUNDAMENTALS

I WAS BLESSED!!!

thank you jesus
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by LordReed(m): 3:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Bwahahahahaha! Takes me back, back to the days when I was part of the UJCM Organising Committee. SMH
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by StrikeBack(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2020
LordReed:
Bwahahahahaha! Takes me back, back to the days when I was part of the UJCM Organising Committee. SMH
Give us this sweet gist my lord.

Mention me if you are creating a new thread
Re: See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl by LordReed(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2020
StrikeBack:
Give us this sweet gist my lord.

Mention me if you are creating a new thread

LoLz. I don't know what I'd gist about. It was just the typical Christian stuff. I did have a fun job though, I was the 2nd drama coordinator.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Living Faith Church Salary Is Fine / Free Palm Divination Here / The Rituals Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.