Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Only Thing That Will Kill MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Only Thing That Will Kill MMM (1085 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Peeps: The Only Thing You Will See On January 14th AFCON 2017 / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Thing That Will Kill MMM by buklarbest: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good evening to Mavrodians thought-out the nation, I salute the courage of each and every participant on this platform called MMM. As we are all aware that GH is now on and some participants have been matched. MMM has really helped many of us in a lot of ways...

The rising back to life or the death of MMM is in our hands,i just wanna advice everyone to remain calm as we've been since last year,if you are yet to be matched, just be patient as it appears that the accounts are been released in batches for GH and I also want to urge the participants that has been matched to erase the mindset of pulling out of the platform once they are able to get there frozen mavro.

As we all know, we are MMM, our GHs and PHs is the only way that the platform is still existing. Once you Recieve the alert on your phone, Pls try as much as possible to put something back into the system so as to ensure the continuity of ds platform.

Do not have a hand in the death of MMM
Do not let the media kill this scheme with fake news
Do not panic,everything will be back to normal

NIGERIAN GOVT CANT HELP US
WE MUST KEEP HELPING OURSELVES

DO NOT ALLOW MMM to crash

Together, we can change the world...
Long Live MMM...

#Iphebukhorlar
#MMMPAYS

3 Likes

Re: The Only Thing That Will Kill MMM by alizma: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
ok
Re: The Only Thing That Will Kill MMM by mygeeZ(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
How do MMM derive the 30% interest the pay on investment? All i see is rubbing Peter to pay Paul!! Its only a more gullible person that will still invest in this Ponzi Scheme!!
The truth of the matter remains, their is no way MMM will be able to pay all the participants the capital the invested not to talk of 30% interest rate and extra 10% promised during the festive period of 2016!!
What product is MMM selling?
Those invested will only get a percentage of their capital and no 30% interest will be paid as the system has crashed and only waiting to reap off ignorant people of their money!! Some other guys will still fall prey!!
At the end of the day, the will tell you that MMM does not fail; Only unfavourable media reports and government policies made them to close!!!
Re: The Only Thing That Will Kill MMM by osigiepurr(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
What about if MMM should pay all the participant's capital, what will you do?.

Bro, you dont have any truth here. All i see is perpetual hatred and weak perspective towards MMM participants.
You are only repeating the questions people have answered million times here. it shows that you are really new to social networks and also new to information about MMM.

We have other online schemes that promised larger percentages more than MMM, have you taken your time to ask them similar question you are asking now?....So, why MMM all the time?. Some people are like British Bulldogs that can only bark but cannot bite.

Most people that can neither read well nor write well has taken advantage of MMM to continue to learn how to write fallacious stories and wear the garment of fake seers or prophets saying things that will never come to pass.

People should learn to concentrate and spend their energies in developing their personal skills rather than killing themselves or having sleepless nights over MMM issues. Infact, its an act of foolishness swallowing paracetamol over somebody's headache.

Stop the unnecessary ranting when MMM participants are not complaining. It wont make you popular but will rather portray or display the stupidity in you on the highest level.

[s][color=#990000]How do MMM derive the 30% interaest the pay on investment? All i see is rubbing Peter to pay Paul!! Its only a more gullible person that will still invest in this Ponzi Scheme!!
The truth of the matter remains, their is no way MMM will be able to pay all the participants the capital the invested not to talk of 30% interest rate and extra 10% promised during the festive period of 2016!!
What product is MMM selling?
Those invested will only get a percentage of their capital and no 30% interest will be paid as the system has crashed and only waiting to reap off ignorant people of their money!! Some other guys will still fall prey!!
At the end of the day, the will tell you that MMM does not fail; Only unfavourable media reports and government policies made them to close!!! [/quote]
[/color][/s]
Re: The Only Thing That Will Kill MMM by mygeeZ(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2017
I suggest you attend to the facts of MMM than attacking personality!!! Lets watch and see what happens. I doubt if you understand what a ponzi scheme means!! My only advice to you and other gullible Nigerians is for you to take your time and read about MMM very well,the founder and the countries the have exisited before now!!
Re: The Only Thing That Will Kill MMM by mygeeZ(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Mavrodi was found and arrested in 2003. While in custody, Mavrodi was given until January 31, 2006 to read the documents in his fraud case against him (the criminal case consisted of 650 volumes, each 250-270 pages long). [citation needed ] At the end of April 2007, Mavrodi was convicted of fraud, and given a sentence of four and a half years. Since he had already spent over four years in custody, he was released less than a month later, on May 22, 2007. [citation needed ]
The MMM scandal led to increased regulation of the Russian stock market, but the legacy of the fraud led many to become extremely suspicious of any joint stock company.
Re: The Only Thing That Will Kill MMM by buklarbest: 1:26pm On May 07, 2018
Lhimeet ,Pls respond, you promised to fund me plus those 30 monikers
Mailed you yesterday but I don't know how the mail stuffs works
How e go be??
CC lhimeet

(1) (Reply)

5days Rollover With 1.60 Odds / Bitcoin May Split Into Two On August 1 - Must Read / Learn how to Manage Online Travel Agency with zero skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.