Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) (75892 Views)

Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki / "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo / Hailey Veronica Adeleke's 1st Birthday Party In Atlanta. Davido Carries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Davido Having Fun Caressing His New Gabon Girlfriend While In A Swimming Pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-w_Mc19JCM

4 Likes

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Kentura(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
She's not even fine... ds guy no get eye for fine girl.
she's not his new gf, she's just a one night stand.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Abrupt: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
DavidHoe...

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
veacea:
Anyone who knows this guy should please advise him to check his excesses. Mike tyson of this world in his hay days would change davido's money and that of his dad into coins. Where's Tyson today? Kanye is also begging people for money now as he's reportedly gone broke. This is the same guy who was once a rich celeb at a time. Davido's wealth isn't up to one-quarter of kanyes' once upon a time

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
I don't give a fuck_
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by 2dice01: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
awelekiti:
Anyone who knows this guy should please advise him to check his excesses. Mike tyson of this world in his hay days would change davido's money and that of hid dad into coins. Where's Tyson today? Kanye is also begging people for money now as he's reportedly gone broke. This is the same guy who was once a rich celeb at a time. Davido's wealth isn't up to one-quarter of kanyes' once upon a time
can you tell me why you are using panadol for another person cos when he goes broke you wont help
leave him let him chop the head of his life

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by wizard007(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Kentura:

Cute enough for that if you ask me.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by FunkyMetahuman: 12:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Who cares

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Flatties: 2:12am On Jan 16, 2017
2dice01:
can you tell me why you are using panadol for another person cos when he goes broke you wont help
leave him let him chop the head of his life

It is 'the life of his head" not "the head of his life" grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:29am On Jan 16, 2017
awelekiti:
Anyone who knows this guy should please advise him to check his excesses. Mike tyson of this world in his hay days would change davido's money and that of hid dad into coins. Where's Tyson today? Kanye is also begging people for money now as he's reportedly gone broke. This is the same guy who was once a rich celeb at a time. Davido's wealth isn't up to one-quarter of kanyes' once upon a time
Kanye hasn't gone broke...who the hell told you that?

31 Likes

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Wet dead hair weaves omg that's a no no

3 Likes

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Gf or one night fu....ck? undecided
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by MrGreenMavro: 6:10am On Jan 16, 2017
one night stand
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by veacea: 6:31am On Jan 16, 2017
awelekiti:

Well said person. It all goes to show his mentality and social orientation.

1 Like

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by farano(f): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Yawns. .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by SalomonKane: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2017
rokiatu:
Gf or one night fu....ck? undecided
That's how they become gfs. From one night stand to every night action.

I'm sure you know this. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Emac34: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Who cares
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Kelklein(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2017
why does he always like older babes?

1 Like

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by 2dice01: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2017
Igbos:

It is 'the life of his head" not "the head of his life" grin
ok sir but i know
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by CaroLyner(f): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2017
Abrupt:
DavidHoe...
it actually rhymed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Mologi(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
just negodu......

A lady dropping all her weapon of mass destruction on your head......after u will go and write songs that are rubbish...

if she piss now......mtchewww....

ebgeni...u are gone

#justhinkingaloud

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Kanye hasn't gone broke...who the hell told you that?
which part of the world are you? I'd advise you get facts and internalise it before you comment next time so people wouldn't laugh at you. It's in the news and ha been on for months now. Click a read the piece below, maybe it will make some sense to you

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kanye-west-explains-why-hes-begging-mark-zuckerberg-to-help-with-53-million-debt-w164373

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2017
awelekiti:
which part of the world are you? I'd advise you get facts and internalise it before you comment next time so people wouldn't laugh at you. It's in the news and ha been on for months now. Click a read the piece below, maybe it will make some sense to you

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kanye-west-explains-why-hes-begging-mark-zuckerberg-to-help-with-53-million-debt-w164373
I'm from the U.S. biitch and stop believing every Damn thing you hear, you're way across the phuking world phuck mouth. Do you know personally know what's in his pockets? Stfu have several seats to the left.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Kanye West mother is a distant relative of mine just so you know. I know quite few celebrities enough to know they are not broke. Smh people these days fall for anything.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
play :-/
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by MrGreenMavro: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by CriticMaestro: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kentura:

calm down...conji nono beauty

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Complain About Ini Edo's Shape (Photos) / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.