Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead (30717 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
1. The Scheme is a pyramid or Ponzi scheme and all of them ALWAYS die. No exceptions.

2. Why do they ALWAYS die? Because the scheme stands on nothing and it's NOT a business. It's simply a way to lure greedy people out together with their money, reward the early joiners while the later joiners or those at the bottom of the pyramid weep and gnash their teeth.

3. Because the scheme is not a business, they simply share members' contributions among themselves. The total funds cannot and doesn't increase.

4. In the case of MMM Nigeria, the scheme has shared the monies of later joiners to other people. Predictably, no sensible person is willing to PH again.

5. There's no central accounts and there's NO way to know how liquid the scheme is.

6. There's is no central office and there is NO one to hold for the loss of investment.

7. MMM Nigeria couldn't cope with the anticipated withdrawals of December 2016. They simply shut down the system and promised to be back in a bigger and better way in January 2017.

8. Now they are back. You call that back? Really? Bigger? Better? Whoever believes this must believe that February has 31 days. Rather than pay everyone trying to GH, they've embarked on decisions that show CLEAR signs of distress.

9. Wake up Mavrodians. MMM Nigeria is in the throes of death. There is no enough money being provided by anybody to meet the GH requests. Those who were paid won't be foolish enough to put in the money again.

10. MMM is only back to milk more people. The Scheme will soon finally and totally kick the bucket. Milking More Mugus (MMM).

I thought Nigerians were smart but MMM has proved me wrong. I thought they were selfless but their MMM spirit says otherwise.

I thought they were sensible but their refrain of 'is it your money' says the opposite.

Insult me and get really whacked!

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Activa:
1. The Scheme is a pyramid or Ponzi scheme and all of them ALWAYS die. No exceptions.

2. Why do they ALWAYS die? Because the scheme stands on nothing and it's NOT a business. It's simply a way to lure greedy people out together with their money, reward the early joiners while the later joiners or those at the bottom of the pyramid weep and gnash their teeth.

3. Because the scheme is not a business, they simply share members' contributions among themselves. The total funds cannot and doesn't increase.

4. In the case of MMM Nigeria, the scheme has shared the monies of later joiners to other people. Predictably, no sensible person is willing to PH again.

5. There's no central accounts and there's NO way to know how liquid the scheme is.

6. There's is no central office and there is NO one to hold for the loss of investment.

7. MMM Nigeria couldn't cope with the anticipated withdrawals of December 2016. They simply shut down the system and promised to be back in a bigger and better way in January 2017.

8. Now they are back. You call that back? Really? Bigger? Better? Whoever believes this must believe that February has 31 days. Rather than pay everyone trying to GH, they've embarked on decisions that show CLEAR signs of distress.

9. Wake up Mavrodians. MMM Nigeria is in the throes of death. There is no enough money being provided by anybody to meet the GH requests. Those who were paid won't be foolish enough to put in the money again.

10. MMM is only back to milk more people. The Scheme will soon finally and totally kick the bucket. Milking More Mugus (MMM).

I thought Nigerians were smart but MMM has proved me wrong. I thought they were selfless but their MMM spirit says otherwise.

I thought they were sensible but their refrain of 'is it your money' says the opposite.

Reason number 7 is undoubtedly true.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by kaycexx(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alright

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by chessguru(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by odogwubiafra: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
MMM is a scam, MMM is worse than yahoo yahoo, MMM will never come back on the 14th bla bla bla. At least they have shown more credibility on the promise of even 13th instead. What has this Buhari led APC done for Nigerians

MMM in a short while has augmented CBN and FG in their Fiscal policy strategy in managing this economy.

MMM has given people reasons to smile and to ignore this government and be selfless
[color=#990000][/color]

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by kings09(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Still, is it ur money?
Activa:

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by peeta4u(m): 4:35am On Jan 16, 2017
All they are trying to do is to demoralize u, form MMM will not return to MMM will not pair u to MMM participants will not PH..... Just ignore dem cos it not dere business, its ours. Thanks. Long live MMM.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by townplanner(m): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Opens thread, same old story...... Is it your Money.

Plugs earphone *wizkid daddy YO * on repeat

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by mildflame: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Instead of channeling your time and energy into productive effort you are WASTING your future by writing gibberish.
MMM is the new government and I know it will continue to grow cause of this HOPELESS INSENSITIVE Federal Government

*CONFESSION*

Smart 'Mourinho' Usanga
MMM!!
MMM!!
MMM!! am so ready now to join.. Sorry for rejecting
and cursing u people all this while...
Imagine someone receiving and alert of N210,000 from
the help he provided with jus N120,000 in November
last year, just before their sudden break...
God will not forgive all those people that keep warning
me not to provide help when i wanted to... Imagine
what would have been my gain now from N300,000 I wanted risking. ...
Am srzly heartbroken now.. Pls Enobong Bassey, Engr Ini Imah Akopac Essien etc
Pls comman register me ooooo

Bad belle Federal Government and dem agents on nairaland can DIE over over again

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Rilwayne001: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Lol, Seun aha want to kill MMM by any means grin grin

Mavrodians will be looking at Seun like

39 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by engrjosefz(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Ur opinion is not important!

16 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by miblolo(f): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Whats the full meaning of mmm?
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by rekeson: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Even though MMM topics pulls in a lot of traffic to Nairaland, it is now becoming repulsive, predictive, and repetitive...

Okay so it won't last forever, so why don't u wait till it dies a natural death so that u can flex your I TOLD U SO MOMENT?

It is on record that even banks couldn't withstand the anticipated withdrawals in December, and thus scaled down withdrawal limits to as low as 5k.

All these wannabe financial analysts that have nothing tangible to show for all their miserable years on earth. No successful person will have the time to be writing epistles about MMM day and night. The successful ones are too busy being successful, while the failures are here advising who

MMM South Africa is 5 years or so, MMM Nigeria will surpass that record. And mind u, only a very small % of MMM participants are on Nairaland, so ur campaign of culmuny won't fly in the long run.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by mcevans1(m): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2017
chessguru:
una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

You dey mind them? Sadists

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2017
I did something like this while in school.
My $400 dollars went down the drain.
Nigerians be wise,MMM will surely collapse.It is just a matter of time.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by kenkels: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2017
grin angry

#longliveMMM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin This mods self, shame shame shame shame.... MMM shaming the mods since 1820. grin Long live MMM.

17 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Orikinla1: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Is it not too early to give MMMites hypertension?

Please, give them a break.

I want MMMites to make money and buy my "Lagos in Motion " T-Shirts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FliPu0nh2L4

T-Shirt of the "Lagos in Motion: Sights and Sounds of Africa's Largest Megacity" tourist documentary film is now available.
We welcome distributors with big discounts for large orders.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by DrSuleiman100: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2017
A
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by mediocre(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2017
You thought Nigerians were smart? Me too. This whole MMM drama made me realize Greed makes people gullible, it could turn the wisest man into a .fool

Some persons might say, is it your money, is it your business.

While it is not our money, it is definitely our business. I'm on one of the MMM WhatsApp groups, when accounts were frozen last year, someone was lamenting about how that was his last money. Another dude replied and said "guy forget that thing, no be another Nigerian hand your money dey. e get many ways to collect am back"

Of course there are many ways, armed robbery is also a way, do we know which "way" he might think is best? Now isn't that our business??

Finally, the federal ministry of health has warned that MMM participants are liable to heart attack grin

16 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by franzis(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2017
3-4 topics about MMM on frontpage, now I know nairaland is loosing sleep over mmm... Nairaland couldnt accept that it overtook them as the most visited in Nigeria , so they post anti Mmm topics on frontpage to drive up traffic

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by femo86(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2017
wetin be your on na

Shey na your money ni

una too carry MMM matter for head ooo grin grin grin

Nawaooo

8 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Orikinla1: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2017
peeta4u:
All they are trying to do is to demoralize u, form MMM will not return to MMM will not pair u to MMM participants will not PH..... Just ignore dem cos it not dere business, its ours. Thanks. Long live MMM.
MMMites, don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by nurez305(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Mmm security will here soon

12 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by bibiking7(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2017

I think I prefer the days of the snake threads hitting FP. This one is getting ridiculous. Is it by force to advice people? Una Don talk tire, people say them no gree. Why can't you leave the matter? Let those that want to do AAA or BBB or even MMM do it. Please don't over burden us with their stories. Is it your money or theirs? CRAP.

21 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Tunjibodmas(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2017
The thunder that will fire all this people posting negative things about mmm Nigeria is at the gym. Leave mmm Nigeria alone. Haba!

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Brugo(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2017
MMM is a simple case of Nigerians taking advantage of Nigerians. Early donors win at the expense of late donors. Chuddy is "chopping" bonus that should have been paid (as interest) to those waiting to GH.

The fact that the stakeholders changed the rules while freezing the scheme should tell participants that they are in for a nasty surprise. Open your eyes.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by HtwoOw: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2017
We done told them

Those praising and worshipping MMM here are either guiders or the set of people who always engage in uploading fake POP to get their free money

I understand they have to encourage ediyots to pay

And i am sure MMM is dead , but greed won't let people mind their business, What about those who were already matched to be paid before the freeze, did MMM rush to pay them ?? Not really , the matching was restarted all over again

And they keep cursing Buhari blaming all hardship on him, claiming he drove the country to recession, i wonder where they'll be getting the money to PH from if indeed they are suffering

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by MrIcredible: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead by Kingingdave: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2017
I will put my spare money.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.