Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Benefits Of Doing The Will Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benefits Of Doing The Will Of God (6239 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing / Why Is Immorality Common Among Some Men Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Doing The Will Of God by Gloriouspa(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
A will is a capability of conscious choice, decision and intention. For anyone under the sun to record success or succeed in life, such a person must be ready to do the will of his or her creator which is God Almighty. A user of a product must follow the instruction of the manufacturer strictly. This also applies to God Almighty. In the book of Psalms 143:10, it says “Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.” The will of the Almighty God must be followed and obeyed by his followers. It is a must to be done for every genuine child of God. Doing the will of God has many benefits attached to it if done rightly and obediently.

Below are benefits of doing the will of God.

It makes you the Lord’s friend. If you and I do the will of God, we will become the friend of God. Being a friend of Jesus Christ makes us an over-comer. It simply means we’ll be free from troubles and agony of the world. If we obey God to the fullest, we’ll enjoy all the benefits of God for His obedient children (John 15:14-15).

Way out of troubles. By doing the will of God, God Himself will definitely take us out of troubles. He made us to understand that if He (Lord) is on our side no one can be against us (Romans 8:31).

It gives mercy. If we keep yourselves in the love of God, it will bring to you the mercy of God. Mercy is what you get but which you are not qualified to have even by merit.

God’s backing. If you and I do the work perfectly and as well do the will of God, those that stand against us will fall before us. We’ll look back and see them no more (Isaiah 41:11-12).

Peace of God. If we do the perfect will of God, we’ll all enjoy the great benefits which include peace in our land. He will remove all evil and the beast that troubles us and neither shall sword go through our land again (Leviticus 26:6-9).

For more post visit: www.gloriousway..com

(1) (Reply)

Is Being A Worker In Church The Only Way To Serve God? / The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) / Happy 52 Birthday To Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.