Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) (56904 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by wtfCode: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin 4 where.
Seriously I don't believe this...its a scam,cus in owerri,90% of gals there are queens.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by FOREXMART(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
NLjona:
meet most beautiful girl in owerri grin grin..

the guy on white be wondering like.. "omo this girl too wogly na" and the other guy with his two fingers like.. "leave am i go manage am" grin

Tell her to stay away from cucumber. Whatever yoh do don't and I mean it do not go near cucumber.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by liRichy(f): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
dacblogger:
Thats how they look normally... grin
you don't know what ure saying
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by liRichy(f): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
dacblogger:
sorry u don't know what you re saying

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by NLjona(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
FOREXMART:

Tell her to stay away from cucumber. Whatever yoh do don't and I mean it do not go near cucumber.

grin my brother this one doesn't need cucumber.. from the looks of her face i think yam will do
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
NLjona:
meet most beautiful girl in owerri grin grin..

the guy on white be wondering like.. "omo this girl too wogly na" and the other guy with his two fingers like.. "leave am i go manage am" grin

The Miss Owerri banner wasn't worn correctly. She is beautiful in her own way. Buh not the most beautiful in Owerri.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by clancymiim(f): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
d nigga be like WTF?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Dunsin89(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Anybody can be anything.no be to put that thing like rope for their neck?? Putting is cheap na
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
dacblogger:
How does your own people or even you how do you look.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by kayceecompany: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Owerri!!!!!!!
This is a big joke.
Just take a stroll into IMSU...
You'll surely renounce Atheism and bless the handwork of God.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm sure that thing under the wig is flatt.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 3:01am On Jan 17, 2017
Kobicove:
Is this the best they could find? undecided
Owerri girls are actually ugly
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Gemc3:

The Miss Owerri banner wasn't worn correctly. She is beautiful in her own way. Buh not the most beautiful in Owerri.

You look a lot like a friend of mine I lost contact with...her name's Genevieve...

May be mistaken though...

Your sight is just as breathtaking as hers...

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

You look a lot like a friend of mine I lost contact with...her name's Genevieve...

May be mistaken though...

Your sight is just as breathtaking as hers...

Thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Gemc3:

Thanks for the compliment smiley

smiley

Would have added my own like but...you have plenty enough already smiley

Hope your day was great.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

smiley

Would have added my own like but...you have plenty enough already smiley

Hope your day was great.

Hahahaha. Thanks a lot. My day was fantastic. How was yours?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Gemc3:

Hahahaha. Thanks a lot. My day was fantastic. How was yours?

Oh well, just got a call from the boss, gotta go see one of my staff in a hospital, probably gonna be a longer day than I imagined...

Not bad all in all though, thanks for asking dear...

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by BayoNath: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2017
IS this a joke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) / Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.