Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? (1271 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by nurmanteasynoni: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2017
On December 6th 2016, I was matched with an unfortunate fellow called "saint royalty" to receive an amount of 54,000NGN, the person uploaded a fake POP but unfortunately I had a PH of 50,000NGN pending, behold I was connected to pay the 50k, now I was put in a confused state, if I don't PH the 50k, I lose the account and 54k, what do I do?,, several calls to saint royalty's phone line proved meaningless as participant had intentionally uploaded fake POP due to lack of cash,, I was adviced to upload fake POP for the 50k too but I had a second thought, "why would I pay evil with evil", I went ahead to pay the 50k (with borrowed money), the issue was tendered to support and support redirected me back to the CRO, I contacted CRO and information was that both party upload statement of account within 48 hrs, of course I got mine from the bank and uploaded it but the other participant couldn't upload because he has no proof,, to cut the long story short, today is 16th of January 2017, now that's 1 mont and 10 days from the date of incidence (DEC. 6th 2016), the CRO and SUPPORT refused to solve the issue throughout the long break, now they say MMM is back I want to collect the money, the 54,000 has grown to 73,000, the other 50,000 I paid after fake pop issue has grown to 72,000, a total of 145,000, , I clicked Get Help, MMM brought out 18,000 as my possible withdrawal,, how did this happen?,, MMM has gone ahead to remove the pending 54k that I have not been paid, the same money someone uploaded fake pop for me on, MMM still subtracted it from the 72,000 of a totally different transaction (72,000-54,000=18,000), WHY WHY WHY,, , this is not justice,,

1 Like

Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Moku Mogbe Modaran

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by ITbomb(m): 12:44am On Jan 16, 2017
This one pass me

1 Like

Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by kaffy4tope(m): 12:57am On Jan 16, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
Moku Mogbe Modaran

So shall it be for you!
Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by bestspoke: 1:18am On Jan 16, 2017
MMM experts are in the best position to shed light on this misery.Cos it's kinda twisted like an untangling web.I think you should start counting your losses, cos the guy with fake POP must have GH for help he never provided.

I feel for you OP...hpe it hits fp

Many untold stories about this scheme
Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by GMBuhari: 4:49am On Jan 16, 2017
If your expecting a gh you are sitting on a loooong thing
Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by matrix199(m): 5:07am On Jan 16, 2017
N108,000 that could have started you a real business.

Greed!!!

1 Like

Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:26am On Jan 16, 2017
kaffy4tope:

So shall it be for you!
and your fam
Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by seighapaul(m): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Really sorry for what you're going through. Pls could you post a screenshot of your conversations with CRO. You must have been given precise instructions on how to resolve the issue, CRO are usually very thorough and strict when it comes to fake POP. Do you know that some evil fraudsters can also write CRO against you? So you must provide clear evidence that the person never sent you money and in some cases, you have to prove you own the account. Pls lets see ur screenshot, that way, we can assist you on the right path.
Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by alizma: 6:08am On Jan 16, 2017
Oga, we no get anything to tell you after all, na your money.
una say make we no de cry more than the bereaved.
na Genesis you de so, by the time your creditors come knocking at your door, you will know the difference between Genesis and Malachi. enjoy your 18k.

1 Like

Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by nurmanteasynoni: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
alizma:
Oga, we no get anything to tell you after all, na your money.
una say make we no de cry more than the bereaved.
na Genesis you de so, by the time your creditors come knocking at your door, you will know the difference between Genesis and Malachi. enjoy your 18k.
u needn't tell me all these,,
Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by nurmanteasynoni: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
seighapaul:
Really sorry for what you're going through. Pls could you post a screenshot of your conversations with CRO. You must have been given precise instructions on how to resolve the issue, CRO are usually very thorough and strict when it comes to fake POP. Do you know that some evil fraudsters can also write CRO against you? So you must provide clear evidence that the person never sent you money and in some cases, you have to prove you own the account. Pls lets see ur screenshot, that way, we can assist you on the right path.
sorry sir are u a Guider or something?
Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by stagger: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
OP,
You deserve no sympathy. Upon all the warnings, you still went ahead to gamble funds you could not afford to lose on MMM. Why are you disturbing us here with a matter that does not concern us?
Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Did I read you say you uploaded fake pop? Fake pop now is a serious offense now, you could be penalized. Upload a screen shot with the cro. Don't really have much to say but you won't lose your money, but time will be wasted.
Re: How Mmm Daunted My Hope, Will I Lose All My Money? by ayogabriel(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Good day, i am a participant, and i once had an issue like this, on issues like this, i recommend you contact your guider to intervene, and if the said guider doesn't reply, nor pick your calls, you just got to your page, and get a new guider that can follow up on your behalf. best of luck bro.

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Supermarket Business In Lagos / Free Business Plan / Online Money Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.