Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

To All The Ladies Out There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Ladies Out There (847 Views)

Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date / Do We Still Have Them Good Ladies Out There? / This Wedding Proposal Photo Is Freaking Ladies Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Ladies Out There by nanadeeva01(f): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Av noticed very recently dah all teenage girls in Nigeria are now # slayqueens, boss lady's and all,struggling to be noticed, in de process dey gt themselves into expensive and risky lives dey can't afford, I hope u know it doesn't end here...ur 18-19 and yeah its fun jumping from one hotel to de other, following de DJ wherever he takes his Speaker's to, eligushi beach loading, 7 bottles I gallant, partying hard till dawn nothing do me,popping shisha af, 5 wraps bros I still de see well, lol i dont av any p wid that so long as u av somthing upstairs cus tbh no man in dis present generation wud want to take a dummy home to his mother,with ur big ass fyn face nothing up he will wide ur legs straff u well and ask wah club u gyz be hitting tonight cuz he knows dats de only field u good at, nothing abt de future just balling nd straffing......
Apart from ur nice shape, perfect brow designer's bags, big butts wah els do u av to offer? Wah exactly is he gonna find when he knocks on ur head, all episodes of zee world, telemundo, Africa magic recorded In perfect sequence? Empire nko? All latest soundtracks, all fashion lines,?
Do u know anything abt de real world as in wats up around u? Neocolonialism,the new world order, ur home politics, wats apnin in ur naborin country, do u know anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse....
When last did u read a book? No not hintz or magz a book dah has printed pages in between covers no pictures just words or e de give u headache? Ur beauty will attract a man yes but what will kip him, do u have any source Income any skill,financialintelligence or u just der Asking for everything?
Do u know how to cook? Yes cock good food dah isn't indomie pepper chicken ? Do u know anything abt de kitchen or ur shareholder at KFC, tell me wah exactly u gat to offer, at times he needs a real woman to share his worries with by then mini skirts and long lashes wunt solve anything.....wespend allot of time trying to look hot af 4getin he wunt be Hot forever..der will be days wen he will need ur managerial qualities but nah u can't help cus u only used to "slaying" .
My wonderful sisters out der don't spend all ur time making up and turning up, work on urselves,, learn and practice things dah will add value to ur life and shape ur future...dats ma own definition of "sexy".....am out cool cool
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmmn I just read this, it's interesting.

9 Things You Should Never Do In A Relationship

http://www.healthimi.tk/2015/07/9-things-you-should-never-do-in.html
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by talk2alabama: 6:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Nne weldone...

But sha, just try to proof read your words before you post online next time ok..
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by LorDBolton(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2017
nanadeeva01:
Av noticed very recently dah all teenage girls in Nigeria are now # slayqueens, boss lady's and all,struggling to be noticed, in de process dey gt themselves into expensive and risky lives dey can't afford, I hope u know it doesn't end here...ur 18-19 and yeah its fun jumping from one hotel to de other, following de DJ wherever he takes his Speaker's to, eligushi beach loading, 7 bottles I gallant, partying hard till dawn nothing do me,popping shisha af, 5 wraps bros I still de see well, lol i dont av any p wid that so long as u av somthing upstairs cus tbh no man in dis present generation wud want to take a dummy home to his mother,with ur big ass fyn face nothing up he will wide ur legs straff u well and ask wah club u gyz be hitting tonight cuz he knows dats de only field u good at, nothing abt de future just balling nd straffing......
Apart from ur nice shape, perfect brow designer's bags, big butts wah els do u av to offer? Wah exactly is he gonna find when he knocks on ur head, all episodes of zee world, telemundo, Africa magic recorded In perfect sequence? Empire nko? All latest soundtracks, all fashion lines,?
Do u know anything abt de real world as in wats up around u? Neocolonialism,the new world order, ur home politics, wats apnin in ur naborin country, do u know anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse....
When last did u read a book? No not hintz or magz a book dah has printed pages in between covers no pictures just words or e de give u headache? Ur beauty will attract a man yes but what will kip him, do u have any source Income any skill,financialintelligence or u just der Asking for everything?
Do u know how to cook? Yes cock good food dah isn't indomie pepper chicken ? Do u know anything abt de kitchen or ur shareholder at KFC, tell me wah exactly u gat to offer, at times he needs a real woman to share his worries with by then mini skirts and long lashes wunt solve anything.....wespend allot of time trying to look hot af 4getin he wunt be Hot forever..der will be days wen he will need ur managerial qualities but nah u can't help cus u only used to "slaying" .
My wonderful sisters out der don't spend all ur time making up and turning up, work on urselves,, learn and practice things dah will add value to ur life and shape ur future...dats ma own definition of "sexy".....am out cool cool

Good talk

...butttttt they're all 'calm' considering they now got a very good back up plan ---baby mama!

All they need do is carry belle, society no longer cares if the man comes with his people for introduction, as far as he promises to take care of mother and child...then it's OK

Ergo your long talk would have struck a chord among em in 2007... not 2017 where IDGAF memes are termed 'cool' grin
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by dacblogger: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by 9jayes: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2017
dacblogger:
grin
I just dey luk u
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by dacblogger: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2017
9jayes:
I just dey luk u
On a monday morning,dnt tell me you're jobless embarassed
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by 9jayes: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2017
dacblogger:
On a monday morning,dnt tell me you're jobless embarassed
how do u knw?
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by dacblogger: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2017
9jayes:

how do u knw?
It's written all over you... grin
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2017
Though O.P Make Sense But Hard To Read, Use Auto Correct Next Time.
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 16, 2017
True Talk. grin
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by Alohamora(f): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2017
OP I find this ironical....
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by Defaramade(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Good write up marred by wrong spellings.
Re: To All The Ladies Out There by ken19: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2017
well said

(1) (Reply)

12 Things Ladies Wish Guys Knew About Blow J_b› / Video: "I Masturbate To Your Videos Everyday" - Fans Tell Cossy Ojiakor / Million-dollar Question: Will You Go Ahead And Marry Your Partner If..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.