Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! (42814 Views)

Rema: I Cannot Be Distracted By Fame, Money or Girls / Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by aBbiie25(f): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
From Synthetic hair to Human hair.. Choi! God is good! grin
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
dfrost:

Haba freecocoa, that's quite harsh. Haba! So you've never met a decent Nigerian man?
That's why I said 'most'. There are decent men but they are nothing compared to the a$$holes.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
teebillz:

He never met a better woman. A woman who knows her stuff will ensure that you never meet a better woman than her. You think he stayed, I think she kept him. I would rather give gredit to woman who kept her man.
Oh! Really? Biko what is your definition of better?
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by teebillz: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
freecocoa:
Oh! Really? Biko what is your definition of better?

More desirable, satisfactory, or effective in the other person's judgement. Is it hard to agree that this woman was able to keep her man?
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by dfrost: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
freecocoa:
That's why I said 'most'. There are decent men but they are nothing compared to the a$$holes.

'Most' plenty fa. That's quite a lot. More like saying almost all men are not decent. Na wa oooo. Men don see something sha. Adam pleased Eve, see what it caused for all of us. Samson pleased Delilah and her sister. Cost him a lot, including his eyes, and men are still not doing enough? Haba freecocoa give credit to whom credit is due. Just because I had a negative stint with the opposite gender, doesn't mean all of the are the same. Please reduce that your 'most' to 'some'.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by freecocoa(f): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
teebillz:

More desirable, satisfactory, or effective in the other person's judgement. Is it hard to agree that this woman was able to keep her man?
What is the big deal in accepting that nigga is loyal? Or better yet, that they kept each other.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by freecocoa(f): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
dfrost:

'Most' plenty fa. That's quite a lot. More like saying almost all men are not decent. Na wa oooo. Men don see something sha. Adam pleased Eve, see what it caused for all of us. Samson pleased Delilah and her sister. Cost him a lot, including his eyes, and men are still not doing enough? Haba freecocoa give credit to whom credit is due. Just because I had a negative stint with the opposite gender, doesn't mean all of the are the same. Please reduce that your 'most' to 'some'.
Ofcourse 'most' plenty and that's why I used it, majority carries the vote like they say.

Just speak the truth and shame the devil. undecided
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by dacovajnr: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
femolacqua:
This is interesting, just like d saying the patient dog eats the fatest bone. U stick tru good and bad times, and surely u will reap the benefits.
Oga na old one be that Ooooo! Patient Dog Nowadays Na hunger go kill am
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by lereinter(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
in nigeria nowadays this maybe hard to find oooo
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by gwama: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Black thinks that if one becomes famous it will bleach the skin. What a desolation. This woman was prettier black than bleached. But maybe it was her husband who forced her to bleaching her skin. Very bad. angry
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by kaboninc(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Good but no point staying with a broke guy that has no plan, no future, just sitting inhis room all day. There are different types of broke.

No point staying with a woman who has no plan, no future and just sitting idle in her room and expecting one maga to come take her to heaven!
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by adontcare(f): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
U no say money no be problem!. Love dis guy music
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fabulousb36:

How soon?
No tym abeg tongue
sooner than sarkodie`s own.... embarassed just be faithful
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by LePrezident(m): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
All these to avoid accepting that the dude is just loyal, issorai.

Cocoa Brown, don't mind that one o, he's not alright. Does he know how many babes flood Sark everyday? He's just not that type. He's doesn't club, he doesn't take alcohol and all that. If you ever see him in a club, it is either a paid appearance or performance. The only club you will see him at is Reggie Rockstone's Django, and he usually goes there some afternoons for lunch. He's the indoor type.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by kaboninc(m): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2017
deathcomestoall:
You don't need to quote my everypost. Please make your post without quoting me.

Comman beat me na if I quote ya every post.

In fact, henceforth, I'll start quoting your every post.

Lemme see what you will coman do.. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses' Son Brentley (Photo) / Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex / 6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.