Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Who Can Recommend A Good Phone Technician In Computer Village? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Recommend A Good Phone Technician In Computer Village? (601 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Recommend A Good Phone Technician In Computer Village? by Caprigal: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2017
I don't want to go to an amateur that will fry the tablet and damage it completely. I want someone that knows the job.

I was charging the phone last night and it just went off while charging and has refused to come back on.

I want to take it to computer village to fix it so I need reccomendations.

Thanks.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Phone Technician In Computer Village? by supo19884: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2017
What is the model and the brand of your phone? I can teach you to troubleshoot first maybe it might work.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Phone Technician In Computer Village? by Caprigal: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2017
supo19884:
What is the model and the brand of your phone? I can teach you to troubleshoot first maybe it might work.

ok, its an itel 1701 tablet.

Thank you
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Phone Technician In Computer Village? by supo19884: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Caprigal:

ok, its an itel 1701 tablet.

Thank you

Perform a hard rest by pressing and holding the power and volume buttons simultaneously.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Phone Technician In Computer Village? by Caprigal: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2017
supo19884:

Perform a hard rest by pressing and holding the power and volume buttons simultaneously.

i just tried it. First with volume up + power and then with volume down + power.

It didnt work.

*crying seriously*
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Phone Technician In Computer Village? by supo19884: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2017
No worries, drop your no or bring it to Killato Technologies at 3 Otigba street computer village Ikeja
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Phone Technician In Computer Village? by Caprigal: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2017
supo19884:
No worries, drop your no or bring it to Killato Technologies at 3 Otigba street computer village Ikeja

okay my number

pls call cos i am currently not on whatsapp cos my tab is bad
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Phone Technician In Computer Village? by supo19884: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Caprigal:

okay my number 08165149547

pls call cos i am currently not on whatsapp cos my tab is bad

Okay. I will talk you soon

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Love In Action Promo / Help! My Phone Refused To Detect Network. / Infinix Sales... What's Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.