Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries (9268 Views)

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by dammy13(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2017
The Federal government threatens prosecution of individuals found collecting fees from Npower applicants/beneficiaries.

The Presidency also warned politicians against racketeering in any of the social investment programmes(npower) of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration. The npower nigeria scheme is currently ongoing.

The Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, in a statement Sunday night was reacting to claims that some party agents were involved in illegal sales of forms to applicants of the N-Power programme.

The spokesman of the vice president described the act as illegal, warning that it could warrant criminal prosecution.

Akande warned: “the rule affects everyone. No one should sell forms for N-Power or any of the president’s Social Investment Programmes (SIP). That is exploitation and it is fraudulent.”

Noting that none of the social investment programmes attracts an application fee, he asked Nigerians to refuse paying anyone money.

Akande stated: “We’ve been receiving reports about instances where Nigerians are being asked to pay application fees for SIP forms. We want to make it clear that such action is illegal and could warrant criminal prosecution.

“Let us make this very clear. In order to benefit from N-Power, you don’t have to pay any application fees at all. The way to apply is to go online to the N-Power portal. But it is not open right now as we are still working on the 200,000 unemployed graduates already engaged.”

He said there were also no application forms or fees for the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) of the Social Investment Programmes, explaining that “We are using a community-based targeting template of the World Bank and as we’ve explained, this is the mode of identifying the poorest of the poor and the most vulnerable.”

Over 200,000 jobless Nigerians have started benefitting from the N-power program, which is in its first phase. Beneficiaries of the programme are to receive N30,000 monthly to work in the Agricultural sector or teach in schools.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/fg-issues-warning-on-illegal.html

3 Likes

Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by remi144(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2017
ewoooo...corruption haff enter?
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by maxwell767(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Everyone wants to be a beneficiary grin
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by XXLDICK(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2017
In sane countries, when people do so, you arrest/sanction them, not warn them

3 Likes

Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by voicelez: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2017
In fayoshe's voice publish names of beneficiaries before I will believe this sh*t undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by mickypi: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmm....it z well
Corruptuon everywhr
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by admax(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2017
I just tire for this country.

Everybody will just find a way to exploit their fellow country men, from selling palm oil we produce locally at a very exorbitant price citing Dollar scarcity to forcing friends and family to partake in MMM gamble.

Getting rid of corruption will take at least a century!

2 Likes

Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by RichFoundation(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2017
I blame Lai Moha
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by Dc4life(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2017

FG collaborates with states to scam and deal treacherously with the citizenry, if not why can't they question their inaction n bring them to book!
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by toluleke(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2017
FG just they talk their own. This country taya me. To register for online Federal Job you go sweat. Anyways

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by Histrings08(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Why will someone pay for npower form?
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by churchkilo(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2017
just like they collected #500 from me
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2017
Lo and behold, i came here to see if i'll benefit from my country, and i was just told it's for graduates.... While i'm this close to becoming a graduate... In conclusion, i thought about giving a fu*k unfortunately I didn't.......
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Lemme also shine teeth like the poster belowgrin grin

Can u c me
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Nigerians...if dem no collect baksheesh dem go say nah fake.

Please milk every gullible goat dry dem no dey hear word.
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by lonelydora: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2017
I am tired of all these threats. After all, the person poatng this warning may even be the person collecting the money from behind.

I keep saying it..... Bankers and Civil servants are more corrupt than Politicians.
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by Wishaky(f): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Naija 4 show
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2017
No be naija?
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by Pavore9: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Why still warning? Perpetrators need to be picked up and prosecuted.
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by samazagudu(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2017
kai! Nigerian politician , they want to divert this to there dumb head political thugs.

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by MrGreenMavro: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
angry
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by Deeypeey(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
make dem sha do quick and release second list ooo
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by 4peace(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2017
XXLDICK:
In sane countries, when people do so, you arrest/sanction them, not warn them

In sane countries, people take the warning and report with evidence when there is any breach.

3 Likes

Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by wildchild1: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Everybody just wan turn scammer, na wa oo

Check my signature
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by XXLDICK(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2017
4peace:

In sane countries, people take the warn and report with evidence when there is any breach.
Okay, videos of SARS rigging the election in Rivers state is available for download. Download it and report it lete see what you will get out of it
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by elitejosef: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2017
What is SIP form please
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by 4peace(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2017
XXLDICK:

Okay, videos of SARS rigging the election in Rivers state is available for download. Download it and report it lete see what you will get out of it

Why do you want me to do such,I'm not at the location or related to the place.

So stop complaining if you have such info report.

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by bejeria101(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Which one is illegal collection again? Kai is govt is a sham and its in shambles.
Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by castel428: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Meanwhile here in Lagos State, the govt wants to highjack the programme themselves claiming that many of the selected candidates are non lagosians. Up to this moment no one has been verified out of the 11,000 successful Npower volunteers in Lagos whereas other states are waiting for their posting and January stipend. So who will now prosecute the govt? SMH

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries by XXLDICK(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2017
4peace:

Why do you want me to do such,I'm not at the location or related to the place.

So stop complaining if you have such info report.
Me and you both know the country we are in, if I do what do you think will be the end result.

You are aware of the sergeant that presented a water tight proof of rigging during the Ekiti election, where is he now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gtbank Job Recruitment - Transaction Services Group / Netherlands, Lagos Sign Mou To Create 4,000 Jobs / Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.